Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

It does about 380-ish per waterbolt, which is pretty decent, my frostbolts do about 415. Non-crit, that is.

Not shabby.

Well. I have decided (Thanks to Nintendo's help) what my newbie Horde character will be.

*Dragins does a drum roll

Troll Hunter. :/

It does about 380-ish per waterbolt, which is pretty decent, my frostbolts do about 415. Non-crit, that is.

Not shabby.

Well. I have decided (Thanks to Nintendo's help) what my newbie Horde character will be.

*Dragins does a drum roll

Troll Hunter. :D

Trolls=under played

Hunters=overplayed

so you'll be like average. :P

well ive made a new guy.. an undead warlock!

undead = undead are cool

warlock = magic spells and melee

warlock = summoning imp!

Hunters, warriors, and rogue are all about 15% of the population in WoW each. No big deal, really. They're all good, but are also more appealing to newer players.

Trolls are good hunters, and Orcs will be just as good when TBC comes out, when Blood Fury will work with range.

Orc-Troll

Bloodfury-Berserk

Axe bonus-Bow bonus

Command-Beast slaying

So yeah... both good. I like trolls better though :evil:

So, it's shaman or rogue. I will be a troll or undead if I go rogue. And be sugtley. If I'm a shaman I'll be Troll or Orc. But what is the best talent tree for a shaman? If I go shaman I wanna be a PvP killing machine. >:xd:

Hunters, warriors, and rogue are all about 15% of the population in WoW each. No big deal, really. They're all good, but are also more appealing to newer players.

Trolls are good hunters, and Orcs will be just as good when TBC comes out, when Blood Fury will work with range.

Orc-Troll

Bloodfury-Berserk

Axe bonus-Bow bonus

Command-Beast slaying

So, it's shaman or rogue. I will be a troll or undead if I go rogue. And be sugtley. If I'm a shaman I'll be Troll or Orc. But what is the best talent tree for a shaman? If I go shaman I wanna be a PvP killing machine. >:xd:

Warriors aren't as overplayed but rouges and hunters are like 50% of all players on a server.

Orc-Troll

Bloodfury-Berserk

Axe bonus-Bow bonus

Command-Beast slaying

So, it's shaman or rogue. I will be a troll or undead if I go rogue. And be sugtley. If I'm a shaman I'll be Troll or Orc. But what is the best talent tree for a shaman? If I go shaman I wanna be a PvP killing machine. ><_<

Elemental. It owns. There was a raid of shaman's and a priest and they did this thing then the Shaman casted chain lighting and it crit for 25512 damage.... Crazy. :xd:

Orc-Troll

Bloodfury-Berserk

Axe bonus-Bow bonus

Command-Beast slaying

So, it's shaman or rogue. I will be a troll or undead if I go rogue. And be sugtley. If I'm a shaman I'll be Troll or Orc. But what is the best talent tree for a shaman? If I go shaman I wanna be a PvP killing machine. ><_<

Elemental. It owns. There was a raid of shaman's and a priest and they did this thing then the Shaman casted chain lighting and it crit for 25512 damage.... Crazy. :xd:

Shamans are freaking amazing at burst damage imagine that crit followed by NS+lighting bolt. Thats like 35,000 damage in 3-4 seconds.

Elemental. It owns. There was a raid of shaman's and a priest and they did this thing then the Shaman casted chain lighting and it crit for 25512 damage.... Crazy. :evil:

A bunch of Shammies stacked Stormstrike on mob, then a Priest Power-infised the Shammy so his spells hit for more.

It was all set-up, no way that would come even close to happening in real play.

So has anyone been able to check out the new PvP stuff. I love it, i am farming Arathi Basin for marks so i can buy a HWL Staff, i'll either get the Staff or the Dagger + Offhand combo. i don't know yet.

They definitiely improved the PvP system greatly though, its nice.

I'ma gonna be a shaman :evil: troll probably. I'd love to be tauren, but they're too big and I don't really like Mulgore <_< Well size does matter, cause lots of times if I'm in WSG with a troll, orc, and undead, who're the nelfs gonna shoot first? Me, the tauren. I've played a dwarf hunter, the tauren was my first target. Orcs are proby good shamans too, but I don't think it'll matter too much. Health regen and berserk is pretty cool :xd: Plus beast slaying makes leveling faster (Dear God I hate grinding :tongue:)

STAY AWAY FROM THE VOODOO MON!

I'ma gonna be a shaman :( troll probably. I'd love to be tauren, but they're too big and I don't really like Mulgore :P Well size does matter, cause lots of times if I'm in WSG with a troll, orc, and undead, who're the nelfs gonna shoot first? Me, the tauren. I've played a dwarf hunter, the tauren was my first target. Orcs are proby good shamans too, but I don't think it'll matter too much. Health regen and berserk is pretty cool :o Plus beast slaying makes leveling faster (Dear God I hate grinding :P)

STAY AWAY FROM THE VOODOO MON!

Trolls are wicked awesome too. I mean, tusks! :ice:

Okay. Make a blue skinned troll with purple spiky hair and tusks the size of an elephant's. Yeah, now that is what I am talking about.

Also. Raptors mounts. Now we can show those dang Jurassic Park narbs who is boss!

Edited by Dragins

Orc-Troll

Bloodfury-Berserk

Axe bonus-Bow bonus

Command-Beast slaying

So yeah... both good. I like trolls better though :ice:

So, it's shaman or rogue. I will be a troll or undead if I go rogue. And be sugtley. If I'm a shaman I'll be Troll or Orc. But what is the best talent tree for a shaman? If I go shaman I wanna be a PvP killing machine. >:P

Warriors aren't as overplayed but rouges and hunters are like 50% of all players on a server.

Dont talk crap newb :( You want overplayed:

Nothing is overplayed except undeadlocks and undeadrogues - too bad that hunters got the edge over both of them. Shamans and pallys are basically the same class IMO. Druids arent played so much simply because there are only a few races that can use them. But most of the other classes are definitley OP (cough mage cough)

Hunters is ftw tbh, people just jealous that we can solo everything :o

Orc-Troll

Bloodfury-Berserk

Axe bonus-Bow bonus

Command-Beast slaying

So yeah... both good. I like trolls better though :holiday:

So, it's shaman or rogue. I will be a troll or undead if I go rogue. And be sugtley. If I'm a shaman I'll be Troll or Orc. But what is the best talent tree for a shaman? If I go shaman I wanna be a PvP killing machine. >:holiday:

Dont talk crap newb :D You want overplayed:

Nothing is overplayed except undeadlocks and undeadrogues - too bad that hunters got the edge over both of them. Shamans and pallys are basically the same class IMO. Druids arent played so much simply because there are only a few races that can use them. But most of the other classes are definitley OP (cough mage cough)

Hunters is ftw tbh, people just jealous that we can solo everything :P

I can solo stuff to its just alot harder. ^_^

ive grown to be addicted to my warlock character.. and once my 10 day free trial runs out.. after my party tonight ( its my b-day btw ) if i didnt get it.. ill probly run to the run and buy it and a 2 month accesscard thingy

Mangle is a savoir for feral druids. Im critting about 700 with it and some 60s in my guild are getting up to 2k crits! :xd:

Haha Dragins. However, I prefer the simple troll :lol: Y'know, the 1 foot tall hair that goes up and is red, and short tusks. But I might try other ways to customize my favorite voodoo troll <3 Trolls can look insane rofl. Just like gnomes :wub:

Ah! I still can't pick :xd: Elemental enhancement or restoration? Elem is good for damaging and PvP, enhanc is good for soloing, and resto is good for PvE situations. Bah! I still got 10 levels to go though :lol: I might be an Orc shaman though.

Haha Dragins. However, I prefer the simple troll :biggrin: Y'know, the 1 foot tall hair that goes up and is red, and short tusks. But I might try other ways to customize my favorite voodoo troll <3 Trolls can look insane rofl. Just like gnomes :ice:

Ah! I still can't pick :ice: Elemental enhancement or restoration? Elem is good for damaging and PvP, enhanc is good for soloing, and resto is good for PvE situations. Bah! I still got 10 levels to go though :biggrin: I might be an Orc shaman though.

Yeah. Gnomes do look insane :xd:

And I doubt you can really consider 1-ft hair non-insane :crying:

Two questions

1) Staff or mace+shield for a shaman?

2) How do I swim underwater xD

1-I'd say mace.

2- Click and hold down your right mouse button, then drag it down. Then press W on the keypad.

Cool, I'm gonna be a mace shaman. Thanks. I'm at level 7 now, name's Voodoom :P Troll shamans ftw

On the other hand one guy at school who used to be the warlock now has a 25 hunter. He helped me with quests in Senjin, I was level 5 at the moment on my shaman. When I got to Zulazane (level 10) he said he'd help me fight. I attacked first as he told me, and had to heal myself. He just stood there and didn't help. It lasted for 5 minutes, then I ran out of mana and died. I told him 10 TIMES to help me because Zulazane heals. I totally hate those guys. Afterwards I did a Kolkar quest with a nice Orc, and let him in my guild.

Half the reason I'm on the Horde is the nice community. They tell me Learn2Play (I have), but they need to Learn2Socialize. I'm totally sick of them, in the morning when I go to school they instantly make fun of me and insult me. Ahah, one day I'll pwn them, wait till a shaman is 60... (Overpowered classes ftw :P)

Cool, I'm gonna be a mace shaman. Thanks. I'm at level 7 now, name's Voodoom :P Troll shamans ftw

On the other hand one guy at school who used to be the warlock now has a 25 hunter. He helped me with quests in Senjin, I was level 5 at the moment on my shaman. When I got to Zulazane (level 10) he said he'd help me fight. I attacked first as he told me, and had to heal myself. He just stood there and didn't help. It lasted for 5 minutes, then I ran out of mana and died. I told him 10 TIMES to help me because Zulazane heals. I totally hate those guys. Afterwards I did a Kolkar quest with a nice Orc, and let him in my guild.

Half the reason I'm on the Horde is the nice community. They tell me Learn2Play (I have), but they need to Learn2Socialize. I'm totally sick of them, in the morning when I go to school they instantly make fun of me and insult me. Ahah, one day I'll pwn them, wait till a shaman is 60... (Overpowered classes ftw :P)

At 60 you'll be getting 2 hit by mages.

I swear, they manage Spinebreaker behind a leaky urinal. 3rd time the server has crashed this weak. Back to RS for tonight, I guess.

I'm having tech screw ups too. A few times this day it logs me out. Then I hit enter world. It loads, then takes me to characters selection. Enter world, same result. I exited WoW, same result. I'll have to wait a bit.

EDIT: Kalimdor was messed up. No NPCS in Kalimdor at all. The Zeppelins didn't work. It disappeared right before it was supposed to transport us to the other continent. The servers offline atm. People were charging like 50s for portals to UC, I found one for free though :pirate2: It's funny that the Alliance didn't raid, what, with no guards around :o Then I went to the zeppelin tower. I stood on a zep with a messaged prepared. Right when it was leaving I yelled "It doesn't work!" and a level one orc jumped off and fell :P

Edited by Co-Z

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.