Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

the TBC opener cinematic was released onto youtube.

It was filed at the VGA by an amateur, so the quality is terrible, but you can still see whats going on.

the Undead Warlock is the coolest, he's just like, "I don't have time for this." *Fwoosh* up in flames. So nonchalantly for extra style points.

link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0WxrEmZlvE

It was filed at the VGA by an amateur, so the quality is terrible, but you can still see whats going on.

the Undead Warlock is the coolest, he's just like, "I don't have time for this." *Fwoosh* up in flames. So nonchalantly for extra style points.

link:

:P

Wow. That was simply amazing. I loved the mage. *Poof*. Polymorphed, narb :)

Blizzard is really great at making those cinematics. They look so realistic...

link:

Yeah thats what I was thinking with the UD too. Hes just like ok screw this *waves his hand* and bam they're all dead. :P

15 days until I can play with y'all. I'll be a warlock or hunter. Unless I can get someone to powerlevel with me with the priest/mage strategy. Also, that preview for BC was awesome. Showing alot of the new classes.

Mind telling me how GW is Horrible?

The person who made this topic did that during the whole fight between GW and WoW players and has been inactive since then.

I play on the worst server in the freaking world. :cute:

what server???

i play on amanthu'l a nice even populated server. lots of high levels and low levels.

im lvl 41 now, i dont play WoW often lol. hmm... im going to ice mage now for pvping :cute: and cause there also excellent raiders.

LMAO that druid song is hilarious.

Got 11 on my shaman, did call of fire. I really like shamans :s

Do you play on a PvP server? I heard Shamans wern't too good PvE. ANyways, what race did you go? I was thinking of making one. I'm either gonna go Tauren or an Orc, can't really decide... :beret:

I play on the worst server in the freaking world. :)

what server???

i play on amanthu'l a nice even populated server. lots of high levels and low levels.

im lvl 41 now, i dont play WoW often lol. hmm... im going to ice mage now for pvping :) and cause there also excellent raiders.

Mages change spec quite a bit in raiding. IE. Ice is good for MC but after that you might wanna go some other spec since in MC fire isn't an option at all but after that it is.

Do you play on a PvP server? I heard Shamans wern't too good PvE. ANyways, what race did you go? I was thinking of making one. I'm either gonna go Tauren or an Orc, can't really decide... :)

They aren't the best at PvE, definitely. I play on PvE, but I might transfer later on to a PvP server. I prefer Battlegrounds over randomly ganking people in Stranglethorn Vale :D And I'm a Troll Shaman. All Shammy races have their ups and downs. Taurens are good because of war stomp, but what sucks is that they're an easy pvp target. Since healing classes usally are popular targets by the enemy, that makes it even worse. Orcs have an axe specialization and blood fury which are probably only useful for enhancement/melee shamans. Trolls have berserkering, which works for spells :)

Here's my idea on races

War Stomp- Good if you need a few seconds to heal

Blood Fury/Axe spec- Good for melee'ing

Berserkering/Regeneration- Good racial attack and regen is a lot like having spare stamina :)

Meh, really pick the one that looks best since they're all good. I would've been orc, but trolls are l33t.

PS: Shamans are like druids, you have a larger variety when you play. That's what I like about em :king:

Edited by Co-Z

what server???

im lvl 41 now, i dont play WoW often lol. hmm... im going to ice mage now for pvping :) and cause there also excellent raiders.

I meant in terms of crashes and it being offline. :D

what server???

I meant in terms of crashes and it being offline. :D

My server was one of the original few (we even had the first 60) and we havn't gotton an update on it for ages. We've been having lag spikes and disconnects so much that most of the good players/guilds have switched servers even. :)

I play on the worst server in the freaking world. <_<

what server???

im lvl 41 now, i dont play WoW often lol. hmm... im going to ice mage now for pvping :P and cause there also excellent raiders.

Mages change spec quite a bit in raiding. IE. Ice is good for MC but after that you might wanna go some other spec since in MC fire isn't an option at all but after that it is.

Well actually you will need to stay ice spec or use ice spells for BWL, since it's mainly fire and a bit shadow.

The only fight you really need fire on is Sapphiron and maybe some other.

Okay. As my computer isn't exactly Mr. Supreme, I am going to test whether or not it can manage WoW without an upgrade.

Note: Using those 14 day trial discs! Only $2.25, so why not?

That youtube video got

PWNED

"this video has been removed by request of Blizzard Entertainment..."

yadda yadda....something bout copyright infringement?? puh-leez! lol

interesting to see youtube is listening to these companies

Youtube was bought out by google. Youtube didn't care but google does. <_<

Naw Raz, the video is still on Google Video.

My server is full OMG! When I last checked it was a medium population :P

Consider it lucky you can even play WoW <_<

Still downloading patches... Bleh.

Naw Raz, the video is still on Google Video.

My server is full OMG! When I last checked it was a medium population :P

Consider it lucky you can even play WoW <_<

Still downloading patches... Bleh.

Takes me atleast 3 hours to get 1 patch so be happy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.