Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Wow. PvP owns. I just finished a battle in Warsong Gulch, on my Nelf Rogue. We owned and won 3-0. 5 kills FTW! What do the marks of honor do anyways? Is it for prizes or something?

Don't be too happy, Scot :P When I first PvPed on my dwarf hunter, we won like 3-1, the next time we lost 0-3, then we won 3-2. Warsong Gulch is one Battleground that seems pretty even between both factions. What's fun for rogues though, is hiding by the enemy graveyard. When they jump down, GANK, stealth, GANK. By the way, I suggest playing when you're like level 17 minimum at WSG, because lots of people make premade teams with 19's, and everyone hates low levels in WSG :)

Don't be too happy, Scot :P When I first PvPed on my dwarf hunter, we won like 3-1, the next time we lost 0-3, then we won 3-2. Warsong Gulch is one Battleground that seems pretty even between both factions. What's fun for rogues though, is hiding by the enemy graveyard. When they jump down, GANK, stealth, GANK. By the way, I suggest playing when you're like level 17 minimum at WSG, because lots of people make premade teams with 19's, and everyone hates low levels in WSG :)

WSG is mainly horde dominated in most servers.

Wow. PvP owns. I just finished a battle in Warsong Gulch, on my Nelf Rogue. We owned and won 3-0. 5 kills FTW! What do the marks of honor do anyways? Is it for prizes or something?

Just wait until your 60 and you do AV, it's so fun. You will get ALOT more than just 5 kills.

I was kind of thinking about all of us Slams WoW players have us a little party... Perhaps on my server? We all make level 1 gnomes, and form a guild relating to Slams. I'd foot the cost of the beer/guild/ and everything else :rolleyes:

Heh. I really want my computer upgraded now! It seems so fun!

I was wondering if people could post some interesting screenshots of the game, as the ones on the actual site are... Meh.

Edited by Dragins

Heh. I really want my computer upgraded now! It seems so fun!

I was wondering if people could post some interesting screenshots of the game, as the ones on the actual site are... Meh.

Here are some low quality ones a few guildies took from Naxx/AQ40 runs.

shot1big.gif

shot2big.gif

shot3big.gif

Couldn't find any of the Naxx ones must not have uploaded them on the site yet. :P

Edited by Raz

One of those is Fenkriss... I don't know the others. Btw Raz, its not too wise to show pics of your guilds name and players names. The top guild on my server had to break up because someone showed other people the pic of them with the names and stuff, and over 23 accounts got hacked varying 1-3 60's each.

Idk the first one but my brother's guild have downed those. Well, almost on Fenkriss.

I decided to level up my half-twink pally. Level 21.

Oh yeah, here are some pictures from my brothers guild downing various AQ40 bosses and BWL bosses.

2nd boss in AQ40: fidsfnidsab0.png My brother is the dwarf in the bottem left with Yellow Shoulders and purple armor and orange hair.

1st boss in AQ40: aq1.jpg

Last Boss of BWL: invictusnef2.jpg

Edited by Nintendo

Fenkriss and Sartura or Skeram?

Idk the first one but my brother's guild have downed those. Well, almost on Fenkriss.

I decided to level up my half-twink pally. Level 21.

I'm pretty sure they just downed Hu-Hu. Thats according to the site which hasn't been updated in forever though. >.<

Amazing pictures! Thanks!

And it looks like you're riding spiders? What the? Or are those the monsters following you? >.<

Ok, it's a snowman, but where is it? Is that an instance?

Its right outside blackrock spire I beleive.

Warlocks are supposed to be great late game, so yeah, enjoy :rolleyes:

Restared my guy, I got bored of the mage. Me and my mate are playing as Pally's now, there ownage :rolleyes:

I'll be getting the full game soon :(.

By the by, is there by any chance a Sal's realm guild/clan?

~V

I'm not gonna use the lock much, it's an alt.

And we have no official guild or server. We tried that, in fact this thread was originally called 'official Sal's WoW guild I believe. But not everyone was on the Horde, nor wanted to server switch, so it didn't work.

Problem installing.

This is the error I get (Note: Not my 800x600 screen lol :))

error5xk.jpg

Can anyone research into this? I've tried everything, the support is basically a load of bullpoo. >_>

I want to play WoW, HELP. :)

The Patch is bad. That's all, you need to manually download the patch from the Website.

Anyways, DING 57. 3 MORE!

I :starwars: Scholo. Me and a priest Solo'd Rattlegore, we kited him around with my frostbolts and his dots. :mad:

Tenacious, yup, pally's are awesome. I play on my 23 pally alot. But mages are awesome too, you just gotta wait until they are like 30-40 they get more fun the higher level you get.

Scots, both are good for pvp. But I personally enjoy frost better.

Oh my gosh WP is going to play WoW. :mad:

What happend to it being evil huh? :starwars:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.