Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

What is it with AddOns these days, only 1 of my AddOns work, GroupCalendar ^_^ The rest are Incompatable, whats the problem? Is it the new patch? Because I hope this is over soon. Anyway. Im going to be skilling this week, getting skills to 150-200+ :D Hope it goes well.

Zed, for professions just grab gathering professions (herbalism, skinning, mining). Since you're a Warlock, very few Tailoring patterns are good for you (i play a Warlock, and i have maxed out tailoring and only one item is good, and its super hard to make).

So just grab gathering professions, and if you happen to see an item you can grab pick it up and sell it on the Auction House, or the vender if you're feeling lazy.

I would suggest Skinning and Herbalism, and keep "find Herbs" on at all times (its a spell you'll get when you pick up the ability, it'll show yellow dots on your minimap wherever an herb is).

what proffesions would you recomend for a level 6 warrior? human

I will also get more characters done..when burning crusade is ready

I'm planing blood elve warlock. and maybe a tauren something or a troll

troll mounts own ^_^ and so does tauren....i question..what will bloods and dranei mounts will be?

what proffesions would you recomend for a level 6 warrior? human

I will also get more characters done..when burning crusade is ready

I'm planing blood elve warlock. and maybe a tauren something or a troll

troll mounts own ^_^ and so does tauren....i question..what will bloods and dranei mounts will be?

Blood Elf - Hawkstrider

Hawkstrider.jpg

Draenei (The proper spelling :D) - Elekk

Elekk_Screen.jpg

From WoWWiki.

Is WoW really good? $15 a month is a lot... :$

WoW is pretty awesome. There are so many different things to do, and plus, you can have as many characters as you like! But a max of 8 on each server I think.

More explained on the actual site. I'll link you up soon.

Official Site

WoWWiki. A large, helpful site with more information.

Edited by Dragins

I'm going to roll a Draenei on another server. Why couldn't the Horde have got them. ^_^

And the damn Background Downloader still won't work. It keeps saying that there is a firewall stopping it even when I turn the firewall off. ;)

Okay, speaking of BC races, I like both. Draenei are awesome looking. However, they're a bit bigger than Tauren- an easy target. Belfs are also cool. Blood elf chicks>Night elf chicks ^_^. But belves aren't my main interest really, if I was gonna make a lock I'd pick orc and a mage I'd pick troll (Yes, I know undead is kinda good, but trolls and orcs are good if you ignore starting stats). Then again, WotF and Cannibalize proby make undeads best so yeah.

One problem: Ally shammies. Ugh. I've never thought of ways to deal with their leet totems ^_^ So my plan is that I'll always kill the shammy first, and see if people stop playing :P Mwahahaha. I'm ebil ;)

hmmm

I think sometime i shall make a hunter troll...just cause velociraptors own ....and the blefs as Co-z calls them....there mount looks pathetic..as dwarves mount...actually horde mounts look way better than the allience mounts

Unless Blood Elf racials changed they're way overpowered. AOE silence= way overpowered in some cituations.

As for proffessions I'd say go with herblore+skinning untill around level 50 when you should have a decent amount of gold to get decent recipes and level up a stat. I personally chose to drop skinning and pick up alchemy at 40 and then I farmed my own low level herbs. Alchemy is quite usefull and its a good money spinner to with potions like Nature resist since raiders buy them so much.

Nintendo, you're still a gnome rogue, correct? Or am I wrong? ;)

Raz is right, belfs are overpowered. They need to nerf their racials, all of them are like 'click pwn' racials. What ever happened to '5% ______ bonus'? 5 to all resistances is also really overpowered.

Just a question- considering that belfs are bound to be the most popular Horde race, and Silvermoon looks cleaner and nicer than Orgrimmar and UC, is there a chance that Silvermoon might become the new Orgrimmar?

I'm trying to deceide what i want my character to be, i want alliance but can't decide between the classes.

i am looking more towards night elf or human and rogue, hunter or warrior.

I like gnomes and dwarves better :P But it's your choice.

Here are good class races for Allies.

Warrior- Human or dwarf

Rogue- Gnome or nelf

Hunter- Dwarf

Paladin- Human

Mage- Gnome

Warlock- Gnome

Priest- I'm not sure

Druid- Nelf, only choice :P

Shaman- Draenei (TBC) KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR SHAMMIES! DEY BE HORDE! GRRR.... Okay, okay, we won't use pallies if you won't use shammies, k? *gets ganked by a draenei shaman* OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! */die*

Warrior is easy to play, but I hate it. Damage usually isn't that good, and it's the same old hack and slash melee. I used to play a warrior, got boring. Hunters are fun, you use range and use a pet to fight with you. And rogues are pretty cool because you can stealth, then stun people and own them when they least expect it. Mages do a lot of good magical damage, so that pwns. Locks are like hunters, they have pets, but they have better area of effect and damage over time spells. Priests are basic healers, and paladins are a cross between a priest and a warrior. Druids are decent healers who turn into animals to play similarly to other classes. Shamans, we rule. We can involuntarily heal and buff with totems, do powerful magic spells, do pretty decent melee damage, and healing (Not that great of healing though).

Warrior, hunter, and rogue are the easiest IMO. But don't be afraid to go Horde. The Alliance is relaxing with your typical fantasy forests, with elves, dwarves, gnomes, and humans working together to fight against monsters. But the Horde is the other side of fantasy. Orcs, trolls, zombies, and cow-people join arms to make a strong stand in a harsh world and defend their new home lands. I know, we're not very attractive at first sight, but we're uber tough. Trolls are hawt, face it. We have mojo and jungle love powers, and don't forget our Jamaican accents. :)

There's cool people in either faction, but more people on the Alliance. Immature players often play Ally because they're 8 year olds afraid of green people, so all those people who make the difference between H and A populations are most likely the people that care about looks.

JOIN WOW NOW! >:(

Eww. I hate dwarfs so much. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate them. *shudder*

I'm doing lots of WSG before I hit 30.

For PvP rankings, is there a specific amount of honor kills you need to obtain one? Right now I have around 900 and am not ranked, but I saw someone from another server who was ranked a Scout with only 200...

Edited by Daniel

Eww. I hate dwarfs so much. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate them. *shudder*

I'm doing lots of WSG before I hit 30.

For PvP rankings, is there a specific amount of honor kills you need to obtain one? Right now I have around 900 and am not ranked, but I saw someone from another server who was ranked a Scout with only 200...

Ranks got removed in 2.0 :P Only people who got one once before keep them I think.

And don't hate on dwarfs! Hey, you're a Hordie. Subce when did Hordies care bout how good a character looks? O_O Awkward. The only thing I hate about dwarves is that they hop around like gnomes, and snipe me before I can even target them. That's ownage.

Paladin - Human

LAWL NUB :P

DWARF FOR TEH WIN!! :P

~V

Ding lvl 4 :P

Just starting to go to Briss(sp?) :P

Edited by Zed Doomstar

Oh yeh got it 2 days ago lvl 6 night elf.

We had a raid agianst the horde with like 20 people and we rode on ships,some dwarf guy was at the edge hes like its a beautiful view! he started running back and forth then fell in the water,I laughed.

Nintendo, you're still a gnome rogue, correct? Or am I wrong? >.<

Raz is right, belfs are overpowered. They need to nerf their racials, all of them are like 'click pwn' racials. What ever happened to '5% ______ bonus'? 5 to all resistances is also really overpowered.

Just a question- considering that belfs are bound to be the most popular Horde race, and Silvermoon looks cleaner and nicer than Orgrimmar and UC, is there a chance that Silvermoon might become the new Orgrimmar?

I abandoned my rogue because it's on my brother's account and he is playing on his hunter alot, I'm on my Gnome Mage right now.

LAWL NUB >.<

DWARF FOR TEH WIN!! :)

~V

I too prefer dwarves <3 But humans have a spirit bonus and sword/mace spec. I'd consider that good for pallies.

Oh and by the way, from levels 1-10 always quest in your starting area, from 10-about 18ish, quest in the next zone (Unless it's Barrens, you'll probably leave there about 25). Still, nelf warrior? Ugh. Nelfs aren't really suited for warriors, racials. Shadowmeld is like 'lol im invisible lol i cant move :evil:' and perception (Humans) is like 'i c u nelf'. Stoneform is like 'HARDY HAR HAR IM A STONED DWARF *pwn* *pwn* *pwn*', war stomp is like 'I FREEZ'D JOO', blood fury is like 'RAAAAAAAAAWR', berserkering is like 'I BE FAST MON'. Then escape artist is like 'dudududu can't freeze this' and WotF is like 'I am not amused'.

Okay, Hordies, wherever ya'll are, this topic is being invaded by new Allies :evil: :evil: :evil: UNITE >.< *drops totems*

And don't hate on dwarfs! Hey, you're a Hordie. Subce when did Hordies care bout how good a character looks?

When their females started looking like Brian Peppers. :P

dwarfka4.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.