Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Gutter, Pallys get Plate at 40 not 1. :evil:

oh...well either way, their armor is undeniably better than Shammies. because i KNOW that they get mail at the beginning.

I would have to say that both Pallies and Shaman are OP. Shaman are an incredibly tough fight unless you are a warlock. In which case they are laughably easy. Also, although paladins can dodge bullets, fight crime and die once in a blue moon....they don't have DPS. I mean it is so low Blizzard said they were going to stop displaying it. From now on Paladins cannot attack :evil:

Finally, I vote that the only underpowered class is warriors. Warriors are tanks...sure sure....but they seem to get owned every time they fight any other class.

Just my 3.14 cents.

have you ever faught a fury specced wariror on your warlock, New?

while yes, Warriors are either PvE (Protection/Arms) or PvP (Fury/Arms) they are incredible at the thing they choose to spec for.

a fury warrior will rip a warlock to shreds unless the warlock gets the first jump, as well as lucky crits and CC's.

on the other hand, a protection specced warrior will basically just go AFK while your DoTs slowely beat him down. as they have littel to no DPS

oh, and as for the Pally Vs Shammy thing:

Pally = PvE specialty, which is why aliiance is usually the first to down raid bosses on servers.

Shammy = PvP specialty, which is why you silly alliance nubs can't beat them.

Finally, I vote that the only underpowered class is warriors. Warriors are tanks...sure sure....but they seem to get owned every time they fight any other class.

Finally! Some one who understands my pain!!!!

Oh then I must lag alot. :s

I could have sworn they had animal form.....

Oh wait, didn't read last part of Gutter's post.

That is what I meant. :P

Oh and it might not be bad for you, Gutter, but in my realm the pvp is horrible..... Mainly it's Warlock's and Preist's I hate.

But it's funny to see lower-leveled rogue's running around in stealth. They think I can't see em. :xd:

Edited by Tainted

I'm not sure I've ever faught a fury specced warrior however I have killed at least 20 warriors (mostly tauren). I have to say that it is fairly amusing when I fear them, heal myself and let my succubus rip them apart while I do some DoT and drain life. Of course, since I'm 100% affliction I also like to blast them with shadowbolt when nightfall procs.

Even druids(who have a very tough time with basicly any class) can kill warriors pretty easy. In my op the 2 classes in need of a big buff are warriors and druids.

My theory for making warriors better. (i get pooned all the time as a warrior)

Allow the warrior to hold 2 2h weps. But make them like 1h weps. This way you cant weild extremely massive weps of total poonage in both hands.

Maybe as a skill in 1 of the branches(dont really know warrior branches cause i've never been 1.

Allow the warrior to hold 2 2h weps. But make them like 1h weps. This way you cant weild extremely massive weps of total poonage in both hands.

What? That makes no sense.

2 2h weps WOULD be a 1h weps.

It's not all about weapons, ya know.

good call, except the problem isn't that warriors don't deal damage (fury spec = damage to the max). the problem is that warriors are never close enough to anyone to hit them with their swords. fear/seduce/frostnova/blink/root/anything = dead warrior.

so really, warriors should learn to use intercept, as its their only chance in PvP.

it only has a slight chance to work, and either way that only affects movement affects (frost nova/hunter's ice trap/roots) not the serious CC's like Fear and seduce.

...is on a 5 minute cooldown.

and unless you're a serious PvPer you're not going to have it on all the time. plus, the warrior insignia doesn't counter fear.

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=39985

oh, and i am always wearing my Insignia of the Horde, as a warlock i expect PvP and am constantly on the look out for Alli's to grief :P Warlock Insignias of the Horde counter the best stuff:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=39983

you're just jealous of my rather frightening memory for all things WoW :D

I can really kill warriors easy all i do is roots and wrath they need something to be able to escape stuff like roots.

New gnome lock level 5 so far.

Edited by ®ẮŽ

I am now level 36 on my gnomelock. Hes 100% affliction and can easily handle 2 -3 horde of my same level. Unless they happen to be warlocks. Warlock vs Warlock is just a question of speed. Who can banish first? Who can seduce? Who can fear? Basically, who remembers their hotkeys :)

silly level 36.

level 55 going on 56 (over half way).

yesterday me and my guild griefed Blackrock Mountain, killing level 60 parties = phun.

EDIT: oh yeah, i might get First Seargent PvP rank this week, and hopefully friendly status with the Frostwolf Clan (Alterac Valley).

My brain hearts from all this specifics talk...

pvp = horde

pve = alliance

i am lvling a rogue alt and am liking his possibilities...

i almost beat a warrior with a green mace in a duel today (he was 1 lvl below me)

if you get angry about getting owned in pvp constantly...just make a pvp alt (rogue...shammy)

Yeah, I never knew it, but my main(rogue) was a twink. :)

I forgot what I had though..... The armor.

I know I had The Butcher MH, and Toxic Revenger OH. Both with fiery. :(

When he was level 29. I owned the 29 arena.

Edited by Tainted

I think I'm going to make a new horde alt but I really don't want it on a busy server. Maybe we could all make horde alts on a nub server? :(

Suggestions on what I should be? I'm leaning towards shaman..possibly druid...possibly mage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.