Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Dinged 12 on my priest but Jesus Christ it's impossible to solo at the low levels! So I started a warrior which are apparently good at soloing but now I'm going to start a warlock so I can solo even better. I'm on a PvP server so I don't know how these will work out.

Well, IMO, dwarf women look like 15 year olds who are unpopular at high school and cure their depression by eating.

Dwarves are cool on Warcraft 3... Not WoW..

How do I get a hearthsone back? I destroyed mine accidentally from lag.

talk to an Innkeeper, they give out new ones.

Anyways, Blizz is showing hardcore favoritism again in TBC. There are a few cities which serve as PvP objectives in the Outland. These cities contain quests, venders, etc. They can only be held by one faction at a time based on completing the World-PvP objectives. So naturally this favors the faction with more people, seeing as more people > fewer people. When Blizz was asked about this, and about how Horde will rarely, if ever, control these towns, Blizz representatives said, in a slightly long form, "sucks to be you."

Absolutely ridiculous. Alterac Valley is bad enough, with the easily defended SP graveyard chokepoint. But to give entire cities, with vital quests and items to a signle faction is not at all OK.

Absolutely ridiculous. Alterac Valley is bad enough, with the easily defended SP graveyard chokepoint. But to give entire cities, with vital quests and items to a signle faction is not at all OK.

1) Blizzard needs to fix that BS about Outland towns.

2) The AV map needs to be REDONE. It favors allies.

3) Face it- Blizzard will always favor the alliance. Although in WoW the Horde is really the good guys (Before you say 'OMG ORCS BE EVIL', Learn2Lore), Allies are becoming teh gewd in BC. Blood elves are pretty much evil deep down inside, and so are the Forsaken. Draenei are more like 'wew i look so honorable and tuff lul'.

4) Why do we have to be neutral with Silvermoon? It was that way with UC. And now Allies start out friendly with Exodar. Ridiculous.

Horde is being nerfed, ever since shamans lost their reign as the overpowered ones, it's gone downhill from there.

1) Blizzard needs to fix that BS about Outland towns.

2) The AV map needs to be REDONE. It favors allies.

3) Face it- Blizzard will always favor the alliance. Although in WoW the Horde is really the good guys (Before you say 'OMG ORCS BE EVIL', Learn2Lore), Allies are becoming teh gewd in BC. Blood elves are pretty much evil deep down inside, and so are the Forsaken. Draenei are more like 'wew i look so honorable and tuff lul'.

4) Why do we have to be neutral with Silvermoon? It was that way with UC. And now Allies start out friendly with Exodar. Ridiculous.

Horde is being nerfed, ever since shamans lost their reign as the overpowered ones, it's gone downhill from there.

The only evil blood elf was Kael...

The undead isn't evil? What about in Reign of Chaos when the humans, night elves, and orcs had to team up to destroy the undead? The undead kept calling down infernals.

Edited by Haru

Shamans aren't overpowered anymore, pallies own us. They just make bubbles and /dance till their group comes by. Shamans need a cooler new update, really.

And despite the fact that forsakens and belfs aren't exactly true evil, they are somewhat evil.

This thread has ding'd 100.

Ding 5 on my new Nelf Rogue on Arcane's server. :rolleyes:

I like him more at the moment, and I'm going to keep Goreshade the Warlock for later. :aware:

Shamans aren't overpowered anymore, pallies own us. They just make bubbles and /dance till their group comes by. Shamans need a cooler new update, really.

And despite the fact that forsakens and belfs aren't exactly true evil, they are somewhat evil.

That was the most idiotic statement I have ever heard about a game.

They don't have a bubble that lasts even over about 15 seconds and they can't attack during the 15 second length bubble so I don't know why you talk about until their group arrives because that's just plain out dumb. You just proved in that statement that Shaman's are still overpowered, by saying "until their group comes by" which means that it takes more than 1 person to kill a shaman. And I meant in soloing, I can't solo WF shaman's.

Dinged 12 on my priest but Jesus Christ it's impossible to solo at the low levels! So I started a warrior which are apparently good at soloing but now I'm going to start a warlock so I can solo even better. I'm on a PvP server so I don't know how these will work out.

Dude.. it is tough at the first few levels, but keep your priest :P

Spend talents in Shadow, Spirit Tap is vital for good leveling.

Grats Zed, can't wait to play with you :P

Well I dinged lvl 6 on my Nelf, I already did some missions outside of Shadowville whatever, and now I'm making a big move for a while :P

EDIT: Ding lvl 7 :( I did this guy a favor, and now I have to assasinate him. Talk about karma. :P

Edited by Zed Doomstar

Shamans still have crap mana efficiency and our totems can be pwn'd in one hit. If a pally is low on health and mana, lay of hands, bang, you get an extra life. Paladins last a long time, and when a shaman gets low on mana he's dead. Whatever, I guess you could say we're equal.

Shamans= Flexibility in damage

Paladins= Super durable

I did this guy a favor, and now I have to assasinate him. Talk about karma.

There's a low level RFC based quest by Thrall that has you go against a secret warlock traitor, who you actually help in another quest :P

If a pally is low on health and mana, lay of hands, bang, you get an extra life.

Eh-hem... 60 minute cooldown please?

~V

Our free life spell, reincarnation, has 60 minutes but also requires a reagent, and is pointless unless your party had a wipe.

Face it, pallies are becoming OP, unexpectedly. Bubble+plate make them supreme flag catchers are WSG. A lot of shammies are starting to reroll other classes now. Shamans aren't the pvp kings they once were.

Our free life spell, reincarnation, has 60 minutes but also requires a reagent, and is pointless unless your party had a wipe.

Face it, pallies are becoming OP, unexpectedly. Bubble+plate make them supreme flag catchers are WSG. A lot of shammies are starting to reroll other classes now. Shamans aren't the pvp kings they once were.

Well if you would PLAY a pally..... You would find out that if they bubble themselves they drop the flag. :glasses:

Still, pallies are really good. It really gets irritating when I run out of mana a lot. I'm level 20 at the moment, but when I ran through RFC tonight with a 12 warrior and 15 hunter, I ended up dying twice. Both from running out of mana. The warrior died 5 times, lol, ancestral spirit ftw.

Over the past shammies have stayed pretty consistent, but other classes have been catching up to their once overpower and some have gone beyond it (Some are below it, poor warriors :glasses:) Running out of mana sucks, my survivability often depends on a little spell called healing wave. A tip to all you allies, kill the totems first! Every totem except one which has no effect in pvp has 5 health! ONE HIT KILL! If you kill the shamans first, no more totems, no more elemental explosions *boom*

To sum it up, shamans are good, but our weakness is easily penetrated. That's why in one on one paladins would pwn shamans- we'd OOM and be sitting ducks while your plate armor and two hand sword cuts us to pieces.

That was the most idiotic statement I have ever heard about a game.

They don't have a bubble that lasts even over about 15 seconds and they can't attack during the 15 second length bubble so I don't know why you talk about until their group arrives because that's just plain out dumb. You just proved in that statement that Shaman's are still overpowered, by saying "until their group comes by" which means that it takes more than 1 person to kill a shaman. And I meant in soloing, I can't solo WF shaman's.

I agree... It seems like you, Co-Z, just make up things about the stuff you hate. (The Alliance, Pallies, etc...)

Still, pallies are really good. It really gets irritating when I run out of mana a lot. I'm level 20 at the moment, but when I ran through RFC tonight with a 12 warrior and 15 hunter, I ended up dying twice. Both from running out of mana. The warrior died 5 times, lol, ancestral spirit ftw.

You're blaming the class, instead of blaming the player? Or are you bragging that you survive more then he did...?

Edited by Haru

Dinged 31 on my druid, and I've got some pretty good gear. (At least in my opinion) And after using MotW, I have over 2k mana.

Don't even try. When a paladin is low on mana, he's deeead meat. As a priest I manaburn all the paladins I see, and what can they do? Walk up to me and poke me with a sword? Hah, fear, DoTDoT, and facemelt. They *can* bubble out of the fear if they want to use it, but I just /dance for 12 seconds, what can he do? Heal when OOM? Nooo. (a)

Pretty much every class that uses mana are in deep shizzle when OOM. Priests, mages, locks? /poke with stick

Druids? Can't shapeshift, can't heal. /poke with stick

Hunters? Kite... noo. You can't kite with autoshot. Melee? Rofl.

Shamans? They do actually have increased survivability in form of weapon enchants when OOM. Autoattack is better than every other class' autoattack, with 2x windfury or a huge rockbiter. Still, they can only autoattack.

Paladins? Well, I went trough that. :|

I agree... It seems like you, Co-Z, just make up things about the stuff you hate. (The Alliance, Pallies, etc...)

I don't hate the Alliance nor paladins. Lying is never cool.

You're blaming the class, instead of blaming the player? Or are you bragging that you survive more then he did...?

Loooool, I had it all planned out. I moved my camera around, used markings on all the mobs, and had it all planned out. One time, just when I was casting my heal, the felguard flipped me, onoz, try again, saves me, oom, dead. No, I'm not bragging about surviving more than that other guy. A 20 in a 13-16 instance has better survivability that a 12, obviously. The true weakness of a hyrbrid class is that you aren't the best meleer, not the best caster, and not the best healer. Nobody really wants the shaman anymore, they'd rather have a warrior tank, a priest heal, and a mage or lock or sumtin cast. Shamans are more like 'k, what do I do now'?

Haru, you treat me like I'm arrogant. On many other threads you have, and I've never, ever, seem you treat me nicely. 'Or are you bragging that you survive more then he did...?'. No. No. You really think I'm an arrogant braggart? Oh no, I'm not arrogant. I accept the fact that I'm never the best at anything. I've never been better than anyone at anything, never will. Haru, treating me like crap all the time and holding grudges against people will only make you more arrogant, and of course, I don't expect that to make you any friends. Yes, I know this is total off topic flaming, but now's the time I'd best speak my mind :king:

Because you make up things that you don't even know what you're talking about. And what Haru is trying to say is, you either learn to know what you're talking about, or just don't say anything at all. You make incorrect assumptions, which just sound kind of whack.....

ANYWAYS, I went to ZG last night and I got the piece for shoulders. Is that revered or honored rep?

Ding 8 on Nelf Rogue. :king:

Say guys, when I'm on that entire island (including Darnassus and Shadowville whatever etc.) what would be the best place/method to earn some quick cash? I want to buy some decent equipment and buy rogue skills before leaving the island. Thanks. ^_^

I'd say paladins aren't overpowered. Shammies are still the PvP kings/queens. WF with DW? Come on now that's just not fair :king: With good damage already, throw some nice spells like frost and earth shock in with it and you've got some good damage. Combine that with a totem here and there and you've got yourself a PvP'er. I may be wrong on some things because I haven't played a paladin and only had a level 34 shaman so go easy :(

Edit: Ding 10 on my UD Warlock that I started last night. Won't be playing for three-four days though because I'm going to Atlanta. ^_^

Edited by Sporkenstein

Ding 8 on Nelf Rogue. :king:

Say guys, when I'm on that entire island (including Darnassus and Shadowville whatever etc.) what would be the best place/method to earn some quick cash? I want to buy some decent equipment and buy rogue skills before leaving the island. Thanks. :(

When I was your level, I mined copper ore, and smelted copper bars. Then I sold the bars in a stack of 20, which sold for 50 silver. (I sold them in the auction house)

-----------------------

Co-Z, stop being so judgemental... You can assume I think you're arrogant, but don't say that I DO think you're arrogant. Because I never said you were.. I don't dislike you, I actually like you. I'm just tired of always seeing you complain about the alliance is all. ^_^

Sorry if I'm mean or rude to you, I really am.

Edited by Haru

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.