Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

I must ask again, where would be a good grinding spot a level 18 (Soon to be 19. I'm only like 2k exp away from a level :devil-lol:) Gnome Mage?

Also, I feel like starting a druid. I wanna be an animal, plus the healing aspect doesn't look too shabby.

Lately I've been using a program called WoW model, forgot where I got it. It uses Blizzard data files to make characters from the game wearing ANYTHING. Yes, you can make a human with ten storms armor :D

Using it, I made this thing for a WoW site I'm working on with a friend.

underconstructionrb7.png

Hehe. Gnomes rule.

I forgot to mention, this morning I hit 21 on my shammy :D And I think I might roll a gnome on an RP server just to walk around dresed like an engineer :) Engineering is definitely THE coolest profession, looooool.

I heard everyone talk about the tiers so here is number five

I hate the pally on but i love the rouge me i'm the a warlock in my guild and mine looks good

nice gnomes co- z

Uh huh, thanks. I've decided I might do WoW movies with my friend, and I was thinking about making something about gnome engineers. So hence, I made the gnome to the left in the picture. His name is Rubix on the server Scarlet Crusade (Put him on RP because when filming a story based video RP is the best :))

Teh Impeh is working on getting his 45 paladin to 60. :)

But his druid is too interesting to put down!

Must.... Get.... Priorities straight! :D

Btw, grats on 60. :D

NO MORE COUNTLESS GRINDING ENEMIES!

Heh until you need to get rep with a certain faction. Then it'll all come back to haunt you. Plus, with the expansion coming soon, you'll be grinding even more to 70 but it should be fun. Oh and one more thing, grats :mad:

Dinged 15 on my lock just now but I'm gonna go for 18 for Rank 2 CoA (curse of Agony) 188 total damage :blink:

That's why I got ahead of it and already started on rep when I was in my early, early 50's. :mad:

Anyways, I'm trying to decide if I should spec fire for PvP or just stay frost...

Heh until you need to get rep with a certain faction. Then it'll all come back to haunt you. Plus, with the expansion coming soon, you'll be grinding even more to 70 but it should be fun. Oh and one more thing, grats :mad:

Dinged 15 on my lock just now but I'm gonna go for 18 for Rank 2 CoA (curse of Agony) 188 total damage :blink:

That's why I got ahead of it and already started on rep when I was in my early, early 50's. :mad:

Anyways, I'm trying to decide if I should spec fire for PvP or just stay frost...

I notice when in PvP (Atleast for me) Frost is the most helpful, as you can get more shots in. With fire, yeah, it's great for damage, but the damage doesn't equal to the same when you include Frost in and about how long before they actually reach you.

If you a mage, I strongly suggest that to stay with frost. Trust me, I was fire spec. with my mage, I died several times because of that. But since I respec to frost I was pwning. When my mage was 40 I did 1k dmg with frostbolt! (And got up to 13 killing blows on a WSG game!)

You can try spending some points on fire until you get pyroblast but you will also need Ice barrier and lots of other frost spells. But this is all a suggestion, it's your choice.

Teh Impeh is working on getting his 45 paladin to 60. :blink:

But his druid is too interesting to put down!

Must.... Get.... Priorities straight! :mad:

Btw, grats on 60. :mad:

Both druids and paladins are better raid healers than priests now... so you're making a good choise either way :mad:

Yes but I'm 60, and it's impossible for you to reach 1k dmg with frostbolt at 40. :blink:

Anyways I respec'd fire anyways, and let me tell you, 2.3k pyroblast's, 1k blast waves, 1k dragon breaths... 1.8k fireballs... It doesn't get any better.... That is, until I get some more +spell damage gear.

Edited by Nintendo

31 on Troll Hunter. I'm looking to find a good 1H sword or Axe that gives an agility bonus, but they are all like 50+ gold in the AH and I'm kind of poor. :aware: Any suggestions on quests?

31 on Troll Hunter. I'm looking to find a good 1H sword or Axe that gives an agility bonus, but they are all like 50+ gold in the AH and I'm kind of poor. :aware: Any suggestions on quests?

at low levels gear doesn't affect much.

I know of Hunters who leveled to 60 wearing nothing.

But you're almost to the Scarlet Monastery levels (34-40) and you're bound to get some great gear from there.

Yes but I'm 60, and it's impossible for you to reach 1k dmg with frostbolt at 40. :aware:

Nah I actually reached 1k. Nuff said.

Anyway, I got a question that I need to answer ASAP (well, not really). When you order the WoW burning crusade, does in come with another CD key? Because I lost my CD key and if I need my old CD key I will not be able to play the BC. So does anyone know it comes with another one?

Comes with a new CD key for BC because they are different applications. Don't fret.

~V

Comes with a new CD key for BC because they are different applications. Don't fret.

~V

Ok thx.

Nearly 20 on my Gnome Mage! I've really been working on it this past few days.

Mmm, level 20. Blink (:P), Ironforge and Stormwind Teleports (:) :P), and a whole other load of spells (:lol: :cry: :P)!

Running low on cash though. Only have 4 gold or so.

Finally was able to finish Gnomeregan, even with people randomly leaving and joining. :P

I got this crazy contraption from the boss, too. I'm like halfway to level 32.

egrsp8.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.