Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Well, for the moment, here is my mage, my brother is in BWL and I can't disturb him by D/C'ing him. :)

60magete4.png

I win Dragins. :D

Noes. Mah mage be the sexay. Look at your grey-ish hair. Old people can't be sexy.

Dragins, what server do you play on? I might play with you some time ^_^

Shadowsong. It's PST.

Edit: I made a character on Etrigg or whatever and tried PMing Voodoom. You weren't on. :D

Edit: I got 2 level 60s into my guild (:D) and they ran me through VC. I got Cookie's Stirring Rod the second time! :)

Edit AGAIN: That's 22 DPS. :D

Should I stop with these? I keep on remembering things: It's a wand.

...: And it is blue. So it took me like 10 tries before getting it. It's wubberly. :king:

Unrelated (Yay! No more editing) I got 24 today. That's 2 levels in 1 day. Yay me.

Edited by Dragins

Here's my character, nearing lvl 38.

jeraldbq1.png

Sorry about the cropping, as it no longer will work on my computer. It's almost as if I can't crop anymore...

Edited by Arreis

I'll post my lock at level 20. He should have enough blues by then.

Edit: Affliction warlocks ftw! Got highest damage in WSG three times in a row at level 17 :ice:

Edited by Sporkenstein

I'll post my lock at level 20. He should have enough blues by then.

Edit: Affliction warlocks ftw! Got highest damage in WSG three times in a row at level 17 :ice:

lol i hate affliction warlocks. there only good when fighting on your side :D

I'm close to dinging 39 :) I got a sweet off hand weapon from RFD called Mordresh's Lifeless Skull^_^

I'm so close to my mount, I can almost taste it. Mmmmm kodo. :P

If I ever do start playing again, should I create a new alliance warrior? My current one is only level 11, and he is a gnome.

GnomeStats.png

Oh, and... Go Affliction Warlocks!!! (My level 42 warlock is one, but he has some destruction points.)

Edited by Haru

Ugh, this is driving me crazy. Every 10 or 5 minutes the game will just freeze and I'll have to manually restart PC. I've tried un-installing the game, de-fragging and cleaning disk, updating DirectX and drivers, reinstalling and using the repair tool and it still freezes. :pirate2: Hopefully it will stop when I get TBC.

Fine, here's my brother's hunter.

doomszc0.png

Dwarf Hunter's ftw. :pirate2:

WHat the? What weapon is that dragon thing? That looks CRAZY!

Also...

gnomeupdatedht2.png

A guild member of mine (One of the 60s I recruited :lol:) ran me through SFK. Only did it twice, and I got Robes of Arugal (:lol:), Meteor Shard (I can work on my dagger skill, yay? :lol:), and Feline Mantle (I love the Robes and these. Nice intellect bonus).

Pimp my gnome! :lol:

It seems like I'm on an Alliance dominant thread :pirate2:

Getting some runs through WC today so hopefully I'll get three levels to 20 for my Succubus.

Don't feel lonely! I have my shaman!

...but I mainly play on my gnome.

And WC?

Absolutely ridiculous. Alterac Valley is bad enough, with the easily defended SP graveyard chokepoint. But to give entire cities, with vital quests and items to a signle faction is not at all OK.

1) Blizzard needs to fix that BS about Outland towns.

2) The AV map needs to be REDONE. It favors allies.

3) Face it- Blizzard will always favor the alliance. Although in WoW the Horde is really the good guys (Before you say 'OMG ORCS BE EVIL', Learn2Lore), Allies are becoming teh gewd in BC. Blood elves are pretty much evil deep down inside, and so are the Forsaken. Draenei are more like 'wew i look so honorable and tuff lul'.

4) Why do we have to be neutral with Silvermoon? It was that way with UC. And now Allies start out friendly with Exodar. Ridiculous.

Horde is being nerfed, ever since shamans lost their reign as the overpowered ones, it's gone downhill from there.

We alliance deserve some advantage face it we're stuck with the idiots. In PvP we suck AV is the only place we have a decent shot of winning.

Ok, Dragins, I haven't played on Voo much lately, yesterday I only played for an hour, and that was spent leveling a dwarf hunter alt on my friend's server. And I might start working on my Hordie hunter, however, I might instead work on my new dorf, maybe my 17 dorf on Eitrigg, GAH I DON'T KNOW! But my best friend is now Hordie on Eitrigg so I don't wanna leave him behind. Fooey.

Haru, I've learned after awhile that starting stats don't mean much past level 15. Gnome warriors are unique, however speaking by abilities I'd say a dwarf or hummy warr is best. Then again escape artist is pretty cool. But warriors are so nerf'd it's not fun anymore. I never have fun on a warrior, which is why I dropped my tauren. It's ridiculously slow to level a warrior and it's boring.

Fine, here's my brother's hunter.

doomszc0.png

Dwarf Hunter's ftw. :o

WHat the? What weapon is that dragon thing? That looks CRAZY!

Also...

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2748/gnomeupdatedht2.png

A guild member of mine (One of the 60s I recruited :cry:) ran me through SFK. Only did it twice, and I got Robes of Arugal (:cry:), Meteor Shard (I can work on my dagger skill, yay? :cry:), and Feline Mantle (I love the Robes and these. Nice intellect bonus).

Pimp my gnome! :cry:

Dragonbreath Hand Cannon. One of the best gun's in the game. :cry:

I'm thinking about getting WoW only because I have some IRL friends who've been playing it for awhile. Otherwise I'm hooked on GW. Both seem like good games. (Except after watching my friends play and playing on there accounts I can say that GW does have better graphics and landscapes), but I do like to play games with IRL friends and only 1 plays GW and he's a PvE noob.

Ok, Dragins, I haven't played on Voo much lately, yesterday I only played for an hour, and that was spent leveling a dwarf hunter alt on my friend's server. And I might start working on my Hordie hunter, however, I might instead work on my new dorf, maybe my 17 dorf on Eitrigg, GAH I DON'T KNOW! But my best friend is now Hordie on Eitrigg so I don't wanna leave him behind. Fooey.

Haru, I've learned after awhile that starting stats don't mean much past level 15. Gnome warriors are unique, however speaking by abilities I'd say a dwarf or hummy warr is best. Then again escape artist is pretty cool. But warriors are so nerf'd it's not fun anymore. I never have fun on a warrior, which is why I dropped my tauren. It's ridiculously slow to level a warrior and it's boring.

WARRIORS NERFED LOL.

Pre-60 they aren't gimp at all you can just autoattack and kill anything thats not elite or many levels higher.

At 60 I agree they are kind of gimp but not nearly as so as say shadow priests,druids, warlocks(PvE wise)

I'm doing some SM runs on my alt now cause I'm going to try and get him a mount faster then I did my main account (I couldn't afford till 50) 1-2 blues should do it. Already have a few BoE greens I can AH.

I'm thinking about getting WoW only because I have some IRL friends who've been playing it for awhile. Otherwise I'm hooked on GW. Both seem like good games. (Except after watching my friends play and playing on there accounts I can say that GW does have better graphics and landscapes), but I do like to play games with IRL friends and only 1 plays GW and he's a PvE noob.

Actually, WoW has more of a cartoony graphics style. And lots of GW players get WoW and quit on GW.

It's a really fun game, play it. By saying 'PvE noob' I can tell you like PvPing. WoW has pwnage pvp.

Can anyone answer my question?

:o

I answered, I said that race isn't a big deal. Well, maybe 1-15 but otherwise nah. I'd probably go with any race, although dwarves and humans are probably best suited for warrior.

But Raz, they do the least damage, and although they can build aggro and stuff, they're really only good at an instance. They're slow levelers due to low damage and quite boring to play. I wouldn't suggest warrior unless you intend on being a maintank in a raid.

Ah, didn't see it.

Now I'm having a tough decision.... I'm probably going to buy another WoW package, since I lost my CD's. (Stupid moving to new houses. :o )

And now you've kinda convinced me that I shouldn't play as a warrior. I'm most likely going to continue my warlock, but I'd like a new class to play as well... What do other people think??

I answered, I said that race isn't a big deal. Well, maybe 1-15 but otherwise nah. I'd probably go with any race, although dwarves and humans are probably best suited for warrior.

But Raz, they do the least damage, and although they can build aggro and stuff, they're really only good at an instance. They're slow levelers due to low damage and quite boring to play. I wouldn't suggest warrior unless you intend on being a maintank in a raid.

Fury warriors= rouges in plate I have said it before will say it again. They can do amazing amounts of damage.

Haru:

Paladins: Unkillable but your not gonna do any killing either. Most groups will take one.

Warlock: You already have one so meh.

Mage: Fast leveling high damage nuff said.

Warrior: Medium-High damage high armor 2nd best aggro gain.

Druid: <3 HARD HARD HARD class to play I will say that now but very fun. Especially when your camped by someone many levels ahead of you like I was today going up to them and /dancing in bear form while they killed me for the 20th time= hilarious. (We were right by a graveyard.

Hunter: Overplayed still pretty fun

Rouge: ^

Shaman: These guys are great in TBC with the right set ups they've managed insane crits over 35k in some cases.

Edited by Raz

My Warlock was my first character ever. I got it to 60 and started rolling Alts.

I find nothing plays quite as fun or as well as a Warlock. I like aspects of other classes (Druids and Warriors especially) but nothing compares to Warlockin' it up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.