Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

can't afford to make anymore alts, but i can offer suggestions.

Undead Rogue is a standard level 19/29 twink character.

Shamans (of any race, though Orc and Tauren are probably better for it) are very powerful in the level 19 bracket.

don't make a Mage, they're useless at low levels, similarly with Druids. The only halfway decent caster to twink out is a Warlock, and they aren't nearly as good as a rogue or Shammy.

I really really don't want to become one of the 5623423 billion undead/human rogue alts out there. Maybe I'll go for a shaman. Hmmm tauren. I'll go from a tiny gnome to a massive man eating tauren. (Ok my gnome occasionally ate men, but normally mice)

... You must not be good about WoW.

You "twink" it. Give it the best stuff it can possibly have.

EX: A rogue with twinked weps would have dual, both with a high enchant. Most of the time its a Crusader and Agi+15 or sometimes fiery.

Icy sucks.

I have exhausted my storage of game specifics on RS :(

i have no more room to store WoW terminology or lore...

i can explain TONS of stuff about RS and its lore and its people and its quests...

but i couldnt tell you why the hell silithus has bugs in it and VC is so pissed off :)

[email protected]

its ok, at this point Blizzard has changed the lore in the most demented of way (the new races really screwed things up lore-wise) so its better off you don't know.

in other news, i'm friendly with the Frostwolf Clan. Alterac Valley = Easy Sauce.

Im going to go level my lock alt going for about 10 today not gonna play too long.

Im going to go level my lock alt going for about 10 today not gonna play too long.

I tried a lock alt twice...

once as an orc (ya...orcs in dresses :D) that didnt work

once as a human (found out i didnt like locks...not just orcs)

made a dwarf rogue and found out it didnt NOT like locks...i just didnt like non-dwarfs :pirate2:

Lol i was going to make it undead but Tyler is a gnome rouge and hes only person i know on the server so its a gnome now.

Lol i was going to make it undead but Tyler is a gnome rouge and hes only person i know on the server so its a gnome now.

gnome rogues do it from below and behind....mmmm(if ya know what i mean :D).....(the ankles of course :pirate2: )

my friend made a gnome rogue alt...if he hadnt then i would have...but he took it first...

gnome rogues are up there with gnome warrs....

i have much love for Gnome Warriors :pirate2: they're so original!

often, if they're being ganked in AV i fear them away to safety, even though i'm on the Horde.

@Joe, regarding the Avvy, its on. *power-ab00s!

I definetly think that gnomes are the best race in the game. Dwarves are close since you often see a lot of humans and night elfs but very few dwarves.

Dwarves suck. Period.

Gnomes are the best Alliance race. Trolls are the best Horde race.

wanna know why?

roll a troll (male and female)

type "/silly"

listen to joke

repeat until you get through all the jokes.

type "*Salmoneus is so excited, i'm a troll, which makes me rad"

Lol @Gutter

and anyone know how to quit a guild my current one sucks no one is ever on.

type,"/gquit"

or right click your name in the guild bar on the social menu, and choose something like, "leave guild" or something.

Alright cause i want a guild that i can go to instances and stuff with mine doesnt even talk. :P

New it would be you to answer you smart lock :P

Edited by ®ẮŽ

Ugh... I finally got 60.... Oh the grinding.... Now I can concentrate on Raiding XD

Gratz Impy thats why im still so low leveled i hate grinding. :P

Dwarves suck. Period.

Gnomes are the best Alliance race. Trolls are the best Horde race.

wanna know why?

roll a troll (male and female)

type "/silly"

listen to joke

repeat until you get through all the jokes.

type "*Salmoneus is so excited, i'm a troll, which makes me rad"

*shakes head* UNdead WARlock........

Ugh... I finally got 60.... Oh the grinding.... Now I can concentrate on Raiding XD

:rolleyes: CAREBEAR :)

----

ALL IN GOOD PHUN :) *nudges uneasily*

Pmg i just check the tier 3 sets there so cool. Yea same as Tyler what epic set you getting.

Hes going for the epic rootbeer set. See, its like root beer only without the beer.

Seriously though, why aren't they introducing a new class for burning crusades? :rolleyes:

because the 1v1 PvP system is already bordering on flat-out favoritism, and they would rather fix the current problems than potentially create more.

in case you were wondering, i am talking about Locks in 1v1 PvP, we're incredibly overpowered in that sense, while closing in on useless in 40-man raids. they'll want to tweak class issues rather than make more while ignoring the needs of millions of players.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.