Sal's RuneScape Forum
Matthew

Official Wow Thread

Blizzard really needs to fix their latest patch... Addons are so screwed up it's not even funny. If I put CTmod on my main character and switch to another enemy while in combat, their portrait, health, and mana won't appear. :starwars: Plus if I put any other addons on, I get a million errors.

Edited by Burn619

You guy's really study this game too much. :P

I mean... I installed it and played and learned along the way. :starwars:

Anyways, been doing some PvP. Boo for Horde exploit in AV. :(

Oh well, we still won. :starwars:

Because the Alliance's Frostwolf Waterfall exploit that had been around since the beginning of AV was so incredible fair. :starwars:

Either way, Alliance is so overpowered in AV, if you have any difficulty in beating Horde you need to ram your head into a wall.

The fact that now Horde can have as easy a time in Dun Baldar as Alliance has been able to in Frostwolf just makes the game more fair. DB is a minefield compared to Frostwolf base.

So capping from 30 yards away is fair? Before we even get to FW Graveyard you guys are already capping the DB Aid Station.

And yes, difficulties when about 35 alliance turtle, I get bored and /afk.

I'm most likely going to scratch my gnome warrior to make a Draenei one.

Thanks Dragins.

I'm most likely going to scratch my gnome warrior to make a Draenei one.

Thanks Dragins.

No problameo. (Pronounced: Prob-lame-oh) :starwars:

I met Nintendo! He was getting ganked in AV/B. I forgot which.

Nearly got my bear form, but that dang Lunaclaw killed me. I have to try again when the server restarts.

If both Dragins and Nintendo play in Skywall, I'll make a character there.

Yes, we do. Alliance. My name is Tendos, Gnome Mage.

Mine is Faeyin.

I also play on Shadowsong, too. That is where my "main" is. Level 30 mage.

I can't pick my Draenei's class. Hunter or paladin? I'm already quite familiar with hunters, shamans, and mages, and my BE is gonna be a priest. I can't realyl decide to hunt or heal, rofl. But the draenei gun emote looks AWESOME. When draeneis reload guns, they spin the gun like they're in a western movie. Alien cowboys FTW

Quite familiar with a mage? If it's above level 40 then you are quite familiar, if it's not, you still got a whole world to explore with mages. :)

I'm gonna make a Draenei shaman. :P

Can't stand horde.

Quite familiar with a mage? If it's above level 40 then you are quite familiar, if it's not, you still got a whole world to explore with mages. ;)

I'm gonna make a Draenei shaman. :)

Can't stand horde.

Not a fan of any class besides Druid and Mage. Because they're magical! :band:

Shame I lost the screenshot. There was a glitch I discovered while in bear form. In the port in Auberdine, I was standing directly on the edge of a pier or near it, and when a ship came by, the large windbreaker or whatever thingy insfront of it went directly into my back, causing me to stick in it. I didn't fall when I went over-water! :P

Besides that, ding 10 on my druid.

And I will probably make a Draenei for the heck of it. They look cool. ;)

Quite familiar with a mage? If it's above level 40 then you are quite familiar, if it's not, you still got a whole world to explore with mages. :band:

I'm gonna make a Draenei shaman. :)

Can't stand horde.

I was planning on being a BE pally, but BE pallies and Draenei shamans are what everyone is playing, huh?

I'm factionably flexible. I kinda like the Alliance, a lot of people, and it's relaxing, but Horde still r0xx. Nintendo, have you ever been to Thunder Bluff? It's literally the most relaxing city ever. I hang out there a lot. There's a forge next to an Auction House next to a bank, which is why it's a hotspot for making mad monies without walking across the town. Plus, Horde is kind of the underdog faction, mostly in lore, 10-19 bgs, and in AV. Sure we win WSG and AB a lot, but those BG's are balanced, it's a shame there's so much idiots diving in your purty canals :( The only thing I don't like about the Horde? Less people. I see a lot more chatty people on the Alliance and a lot of hilariously crazy socializing, whereas on the Horde I don't see much people chillaxing in Org. One more thing, my strategy best known as 'Pwn Shammy' involves the draenei shaman being the first target, so we might get some of them to reroll ;) You guys can do 'Pwn Pally', I won't be QQing at all :P

You'll find shamans are not what you expect. When I started a shaman, I expected owning people hardcore 24/7 and blowing up battlegrounds, but I didn't get that. I did once own two twinks at level 17 while alone, but I had one health left :o Troll regen hax plx.

Less than a week ago, my guild, Eternal Purgatory, merged with the Dark Horde, and was called 'The Dark Purgatory', though I prefer 'Eternal Horde' ;) The leader of DarkHorde made a rule for 'PG' rated chat. I asked him 'When's the last time you saw someone below 13 on the Horde?' and surprisingly, he knows an 8 year old (haven't met him, I wouldn't be surprised if he can't learn2play) and eleven year old in the guild, and it turns out the parents of one of those kids insisted on PG chat. 'Gonna miss a gchat with no restrictions, sadly. Oh wells.

I hope that Belf areas won't be crowded :s

I'm most likely going to create a Draenei Priest. Either that, or a warrior.

And I think that gnomes should be able to Shammy's as well. They only have 4 classes to pick from. :P

Why even bother making a new character on a new race when you know the starting areas are going to be extremely crowded? I'm not making a new one until I get my hunter and shaman to 60.

Edit: "You'll find shamans are not what you expect. When I started a shaman, I expected owning people hardcore 24/7 and blowing up battlegrounds, but I didn't get that." - They do pwn the battlegrounds, twinks included. You can't simply expect to pwn when it's 6 vs 1 that's simply not possible when you even the levels.

Edited by Sporkenstein

And I think that gnomes should be able to Shammy's as well. They only have 4 classes to pick from. :)

When did gnomes have a shamanistic heritage? Or a heritage with the light? When did they become skilled hunters? Where's the druidism? I could go on. Taurens only have four, and in fact the four on taurens aren't as diverse as the four on gnomes. Warrior and hunter relate in a sense, and warriors relate a bit to shamans, who relate a bit to druids... Gnomes have warriors, who relate to rogues slightly, and mages slightly relate to locks.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if gnome got something somewhat sensible, and the only option there is priest. Do that, and then Blizz will owe taurens a new class.

Has anyone seen a Draenei dance or a blood elf dance? I think both of them are pretty cool. I like the blood elf dance better beccause it's the Napoleon Dynamite dance! Best dance ever! (Sorry but links only have male dances)

Blood elf dance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bCbC1M2fN04

Draenei dance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1IPr9FjLNBk

Also, w00t! World of warcraft has reached 8 MILLION subscribers! Wooohoo!

And I think that gnomes should be able to Shammy's as well. They only have 4 classes to pick from. :D

When did gnomes have a shamanistic heritage? Or a heritage with the light? When did they become skilled hunters? Where's the druidism? I could go on. Taurens only have four, and in fact the four on taurens aren't as diverse as the four on gnomes. Warrior and hunter relate in a sense, and warriors relate a bit to shamans, who relate a bit to druids... Gnomes have warriors, who relate to rogues slightly, and mages slightly relate to locks.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if gnome got something somewhat sensible, and the only option there is priest. Do that, and then Blizz will owe taurens a new class.

I thought either priest or shammy would be cool for gnomes.

How lame... Blood elves= Napoleon Dynamite dance? Sorry, but Guild Wars already took that dance! :)

Does anyone know the racial traits for Belfs and Draens?

Edited by Haru

How lame... Blood elves= Napoleon Dynamite dance? Sorry, but Guild Wars already took that dance!

Pffffffffft GW has like a gazillion dances.

Anyways...

BE

Mana Tap

Activate to drain 50 mana from your target and charge yourself with arcane energy for 10 min. This effect stacks up to 3 times. 30 second cooldown. Scales with level.

Arcane Torrent

Activate to silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 seconds. In addition, you gain 10 Energy / 12 Mana for every charge of Mana Tap currently affecting you. Scales with level.

(Given values indicative of a level 1 character. At level 70, Arcane Torrent gives 161 Mana for each charge. Energy amounts do not scale with level.)

Arcane Affinity

15 point skill bonus to Enchanting (note, this also raises the cap by 15 at each level of enchanting).

Magic Resistance

Increase all Resistances by 5.

Overpowered IMO :)

Draenei

Blessing of the Naaru

Activate to heal your target for 7 + 3 * level every 3 seconds for 15 seconds (total of 5 ticks). 40 yd range, 1.5 second cast time and 3 minute cooldown.

(At level 1 it heals 50 health, and heals 1085 at level 70)

Heroic Presence

Increases chance to hit by 1% for you and all party members within 30 yards. (Warriors, Paladins, and Hunters)

Inspiring Presence

Increases chance to hit with spells by 1% for you and all party members within 30 yards. (Priests, Mages, and Shaman)

Gemcutting

15 point skill bonus to Jewelcrafting (note, this also raises the cap by 15 at each level of jewelcrafting).

Shadow Resistance

Increase Shadow Resistance by 10.

All taken from wowwiki.com

Hmm, lots of actives.

Blessing of the Naaru

Activate to heal your target for 7 + 3 * level every 3 seconds for 15 seconds (total of 5 ticks). 40 yd range, 1.5 second cast time and 3 minute cooldown.

homer_drool.JPG

Purdy. I could really use that on my mage.

*Dragins rolls a Draenei on it, even though he doesn't know how to roll to change your character or whatever

:)

Edited by Dragins

I just canceled my WoW subscription a few days back. My Dad was getting sick of me not playing it much, and on my 360 all the time. I hadn't played it in two and a half weeks... I'll probably get it back when I get a job though. (A few months)

Blessing of the Naaru

homer_drool.JPG

Purdy. I could really use that on my mage.

*Dragins rolls a Draenei on it, even though he doesn't know how to roll to change your character or whatever

:s

what exactly does rolling mean? Does it mean you can like for example get a druid up to like lvl 30 or whatever, then do something and you can change your character to something else that is lvl 30?

The +5 in all resistences sounds pretty cheap...

I think rolling means to make a new character and try it out.

Edited by Haru

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.