Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

New Forum Skins

I thought a couple new skins might do the forum good, and since it's spring (or getting there! :o ), we might as well get a few new colors added to the mix. A Silvery-Orange skin has been added, with a skiny, sleek look, as well as a bright orange color to remind us that summer is right around the corner. :/ A green IPB skin has also been added for those green lovers out there. So check 'em out! :o

YAY THE new skins rock! OMG thanks Sal :o Ohhhhhh shiny :o

ROFL THIS IS the first timei can say this:

W00t 1st post! :/

Edited by ßérë†

I really like the green skin, it's so bright :/. The other ones are good too, it's nice to have a change of colour once in a while :o.

Green's way too bright for me and orange, well orange kind of reminds me of the weird powder they throw on the barf when someone pukes at school. :o

I'll be sticking with RuneScape Dark. But good update anyways. :/

Man, this orange skin is great. goes nicely with my sig.

Edited by Salek

My internet is outrageously slow so I finally loaded the orange one. It looks nice, I could critique it graphically but I dont think anyone would care :o

Ill check the green one now, Ill probably stick with AvidBlue. The orange isnt too bad though.

EDIT: Oh, the green is just IPB Default in green. Ive seen it before (not gonna bother loading it now). Meh, not that great.

Still its always good when we get new choices for skins :o

EDIT 2: Ooh, I just noticed the orange skin stretches the whole page, while AvidBlue is a specific width. Ill use the orange one now :o Even though the reply buttons look really odd :/

Edited by Steve

Sal mentioned me personally in his post!

A green IPB skin has also been added for those green lovers out there. So check 'em out!

:/

I like the new green one! The banner isn't the best one but it's nice and classy.

Thanks Sal!

Haha, Plainlofa got what he wanted. :/

I love the orange skin, so smooth and simple. It needs a new banner though. Maybe arrange a banner contest in the graphics area for the two new skins? :o

My comp likes RS light. :/ Still, nice skins but too bright for me. the green skin could be a darker shade of green i feel.

Sal, did u script the skins by yourself? No one in my collage class is the least bit interested in CSS...or for that matter, none of the IT students are... :o

Guest Mal

To be honest, I dont like the new skins. There both basically the default IPB skin with a change of colors.

Their mad as! :/

Edited by .:iTush™:.

ooo someone heard me ,^^ yay green ipb skin! i <3 sal!!