Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Cooking Help + Capes

Ouch, busted.

Anyways, excellent guides.Cape guide needs some corrections.They're great.

Keep Up The Good Work!

~Sworddemon

Nice guide peeps. You learn something new everyday...for instance I didn't know if you wore a ham clcok you have a better chance of pickpocketing the ham guys. :P

Great guides guys :) thumbs up for that :santa:

Oh, and the lavender and blue fremmenik capes are swtiched :blink: The blue one looks a bit purple and the purple looks a bit blue :P

Nice guides guys *runs off to fish a ton of lobbies* :)

Lol just joking :P

Guest Lord Nadson

Those two guides are good. Nice job, Stupidnoob92 and Kellicros. By the way, Sal, how do I submit guides? I'd like to post one, thanks.

Those two guides are good. Nice job, Stupidnoob92 and Kellicros. By the way, Sal, how do I submit guides? I'd like to post one, thanks.

First PM Sal with the idea for the guide, and he'll telll you if the site needs one. Then just submit it under website content submissions, general guides.

Anyways, back on topic. Great guides you guys! I've always wanted to know a little more about capes, and I'd like to get my cooking up too :santa:

Very nice guides. Well done to Stupidnoob92 & Kellicros for there great guides. I really needed a cape guide.

Nice, I really like the cooking/fishing etc. guides! They actually help me, rather than just provide info. :o I assume more of these will be coming out, right?