Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
.:Star™:.

Strength Guide

No thanks for making blend in with the black backround, it needs to be transparent (it already is) when it goes on the site.

Edited by Magic Star94

Well, there is an attack guide, a defense guide, I thought a strength guide would be good.....

I will also tell about the items that raise your strengh....

Good point :/ No one ever made a defence and attack guides when i wrote them... didnt know what to do in a strenght one so i just didnt do it. Now i see that you have found good content for it! GJ :P

You should also try studying for how strengh increases your attack damage per level and bonus from weapons and equipment. Also add the Strenght potions :P

Edited by Beeboy

Did Sal approve this?

Yes.

Don't make one word posts. :/

I don't see much point into this guide but hey, go for it.

This guide is still good it is needed a bit and should be added. Nice work Magic Star94.

You get drag, barrows ect gloves from Recipe for Diaster quest

also..

Dragon Two-Handed Sword: +93

You need 60 strength to weild a dragon 2H...so you don't need 60 attack..i checked in the knowledge database on runescape.com.

Edited by Runite Man5

If this guide wants to be complete then you need to add the Strength Bonus for every weapon in the game. Until you do this the guide cannot be called complete. Just because it isn't popular it doesn't mean it should be missed out.

Other than that it is a very good guide and all that I can see wrong with it is that the paragraph in italic about gloves is too long and should just be a normal paragraph. Side notes are normally short, but that looks like a full paragraph.

Edited by Neo Avatars

Very good guide, Dude! People say it's useless, They are infact wrong, It helped me because I didn't know what to do, Stay with D Long or Get a D B Axe... Now I can decide more easily! Thanks!!!

If this guide wants to be complete then you need to add the Strength Bonus for every weapon in the game. Until you do this the guide cannot be called complete. Just because it isn't popular it doesn't mean it should be missed out.

Just like I have said for the third time now. If you are going to add the strength bonuses for some weapons you need to add ALL WEAPONS. Every melee weapon in the game has srength bonuses from bronze to dragon and barrow. You will need to add them all or none at all.

Just like I have said for the third time now. If you are going to add the strength bonuses for some weapons you need to add ALL WEAPONS. Every melee weapon in the game has srength bonuses from bronze to dragon and barrow. You will need to add them all or none at all.

It's Pretty Hard to do that........ But I guess it is a big project...but I will work on that then I guess..

What's the big deal?

He made a strength guide, which I think will be very useful to me for knowing what weapons to buy.

Quit putting down his idea guys; this isn't pointless. It's very useful.

What's the big deal?

He made a strength guide, which I think will be very useful to me for knowing what weapons to buy.

We am not puting him down, just trying to help make the guide complete. If the guide is going on the site we all want it to be the best.

What's the big deal?

We am not puting him down, just trying to help make the guide complete. If the guide is going on the site we all want it to be the best.

Not you guys, what you're doing is fine.

The people on page one that were saying it was completely useless and pointless are who I'm referring too.

I was one of those, but after Sal said it could be writen I was trying to help it. I don't think after Sal said it was ok that anyone complained about it.

Nice guide.

I never knew how high the strength bonuses on certain weapons were.

Perhaps you could add more weapons and items showing their strength bonuses.

Uhm, you forgot a ring, a very important one, I think. The onyx ring, no idea what bonuses it gives, but I thought it gave a huge strength bonus.

Guest Tyrus Oris

Didn't really learn much from this guide. I suggest you tell us where to train maybe. :/

Didn't really learn much from this guide. I suggest you tell us where to train maybe. :beret:

That would make this a combat guide then. I think the guide if fine.

"Mjolnir" only has one "i" in it. Here are images of teh Sara and Guthix Mjolnirs.

Saradomin Mjolnir

guthmjolnir0xz.png

Guthix Mjolnir

saramjolnir0gt.png

-

Bronze Halberd give a +8 Strength Bonus.

bronzehally2aq.png

-

Rune Pickaxe give a +29 Strength Bonus.

runepick0pl.png

-

Bronze Pickaxe give a +5 Strength Bonus.

bronzepick6xx.png

-

Mithril Spears give a +18 Strength Bonus.

mithspear0ef.png

-

Wolfbane gives a +10 Strength Bonus.

wolfbane2iw.png

-

Silver Sickle(b) gives a +1 Strength Bonus.

sickle7ne.png

-

Magic Secateurs give a +1 Strength Bonus.

secateur5xh.png

-

Red Topaz Machete gives a +10 Strength bonus.

topaz8ke.png

-

Bronze Scimitar gives a +6 Strength Bonus.

bronzescim0iv.png

-

Flowers give a -10 Strength bonus.

flower3fp.png

-

Darklight gives a +13 Strength bonus.

darklight0sv.png

-

I think that's all the weapons in my Bank that aren't already added :beret:

Sorry that the images aren't transparent, I don't have any software to do it easily.

The Obisidian Staff has 55 Strength bonus.

Also if you want help with the pictures use the runescape data base. Here are all the steel pictures:

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/run...article_id=2131

Edited by Onyx

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.