Sal's RuneScape Forum
Salmoneus

Content, Guides And Project Status - 9th June 2013

Hunter help has been released and Temple of Ikov is in progress. A Ruins of Uzer guide is still needed.

Is the Yanille Dungeon guide with the web entrance, Chaos Warriors and that weird alter? If so I'll do that guide.

Also maybe we should add the Treasure Trail Database to this list for Ongoing Site Projects :aware:

There are a few guides we need that you didn't mention. If I manage to get to the places where they are I'll try writing them.

Here is a list of them:

Mos Le Harmless dungeon

Cave at the end of the Elid River (Is it a cave? Or does the water just go in there? Or is there already a guide on it? I'm not sure...)

Brimhaven Dungeon (i think)

and thats all i could find. I would REALLY like a guide on the one in Mos Le Harmless, don't ask why, I just wish i knew what was in it...

Brimhaven Dungeon (i think)

Why brimhaven dungeon, the guide isnt even a month old yet

what? what guide isn't even a month old yet? and what does that have to do with the brimhaven dungeon?

EDIT: oh! i just saw your post. ok, but we don't have Mos Le'Harmles cave.

Edited by plexar

The lava maze dungeon guide is complete!

EDIT: The sophanem city rewrite is complete too!

Edited by Infiniti

Guest Tx_Cowboy

just a thought but it would be nice to have the price guied and advantages and dis-advantages on barrows equipment, like how much dose it add to the skills and what it takes away,or dose the site already have it, i might just be missing it

i think we should have some1 make a guide on shade burning by itself. the split-bark guide is too general; it would be useful to have a guide that focuses on just the shade stuff. it would tell you all the details, exactly what you should bring, different meathods, the things you can get from chests other than fine cloth, that kind of stuff. it would help ppl who r doing the shade burning for money, not for split-bark.

a guide that would be useful is a str pure guide for training, cuz when u have 1 def its different from normal.

I'd like to do a Zogre and Skogre Hunting guide.

There is a guide for Jogres but none for Skogres and Zogres or Ogres.

I have just finished Zogre Flesh Eaters and I got a Faurg bone from one of my first 4 keys. Faurg bones and the other bones you can get are better than dragon, and Zogre bones and better than big bones. There is infinite food and Recylim's Balm potions near by so fighting them just for the Range and Prayer xp it's not bad.

Would this be a good guide to do?

Edited by njl72413

I am pretty much finished on my Abbreviations and Acronyms guide, however don't add it yet, I still get this feeling that I'm missing some.

Do we PM Sal when we have a completed guide?

No, he browses the topic occassionally and if he the thinks the guide is ready for the site, he moves it to the Accepted Guides topic and adds a comment telling you it's accepted.

I'm working on mapping the Rogue's Den.

While I have the actual map part done, my membership expired before I got the chance to label where all the different traps/agility things are. Should I just label the start, finish, NPCs, and post what I do have?

Edited by zellychan