Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Caymus

Player Owned Houses!

this is an awsome update i like it :beret:

yeah maybe great for you and all p2p,they should at least make us make a few things if not how boring p2p get everything f2p get nothing i think we should make a FEW things and have our limist but not being able to do anything? well thats playin rong

Edited by Sephirot86

yeah maybe great for you and all p2p,they should at least make us make a few things if not how boring p2p get everything f2p get nothing i think we should make a FEW things and have our limist but not being able to do anything? well thats playin rong

If f2p pay, then they can get POH's.

Player Owned Houses used to be in RuneScape Classic, but they gave up. Now they make it for P2P? Disgusting.

Jagex is a business. They are a company trying to make money. F2P is supposed to be boring, that way they will sign up for to be a member. Get over it or become a member.

Same with you iTush!

~Mole

yeah this is just something to get us to pay to get alota stuff but the rate at which mems are getteing stuff is stupid yea yea we got the game engine upgrade but JAGEX is giving so much to members and we get squat. I mean, if they get upgrades every week why cant they dedicate some time to non-mems if they cant, at least do something that will effect the entire rs community?!? :) :beret:

yeah this is just something to get us to pay to get alota stuff but the rate at which mems are getteing stuff is stupid yea yea we got the game engine upgrade but JAGEX is giving so much to members and we get squat. I mean, if they get upgrades every week why cant they dedicate some time to non-mems if they cant, at least do something that will effect the entire rs community?!? :) :beret:

Like I explained before, Jagex is a .com site, therefore, they are commercial and are trying to make money. They dont give a crap about f2p!

~Mole

lol, my construction level is 34 and my range is 23. that's weird.

All the f2p moaners, actually read what mole says, its the truth!!

Why would a company invest in a community in which they get no return from, exactly, they wouldnt.

Either go buy membership, or go complain elsewhere. Honestly there is no point saying how bad it is for free-to-play, and creating pointless topics/posts etc, when that will get you knowhere.

Like Mole said, Jagex is a company and one of their primary goals is money. This is actually quite smart of them.

To make it p2p was smart, moneywise, because it will make so many f2p want to become member. Also, they are releasing updates more frequently to make it so f2p feel they just have to upgrade to members, which, makes Jagex money. :beret:

Well! This makes me get back on RuneScape! This is the most best update ever!!!!

Well! This makes me get back on RuneScape! This is the most best update ever!!!!

Most best? Isn't that kind of redundant? :)

I bet that there's going to be someone who hits level 99 construction during the next two or three days, if not sooner. :beret:

Edited by Dissentor

Construction is awesome, and my house pwns!!

Love the update, been having parties at my house all day :beret:

Sorry if this question has already been answered but you have to BUILD?!? you own house lol... you cant just buy it?

Of course, where's the fun in just buying a pre-made one? :) However, you can buy flatpacks of furniture from other players, which are pre-built and can be assembled with ease. The downside to this is the cost - which is through the roof at the moment. :beret:

Guest bladewing1

hi does any1 now if the creatures in the dungeons drop stuff like their free counter parts? or will they not drop anything like the creatures in pest control. Because i dont wanna spend 10 mill on a steel dragon to have it drop nothing. and also can you go and attack your monsters in your dungeons.

thanx :beret:

Look at how fast people are gonna get level 99 on construction, its been only 2-3 days and some have gotten 80+. I remember when slayer and farming came out, it took months to get 99. Expect Jagex to downgrade that skill severely sometime soon.

Jagex is a business. They are a company trying to make money. F2P is supposed to be boring, that way they will sign up for to be a member. Get over it or become a member.

Same with you iTush!

~Mole

P2P isn't worth it in Australia, ok? I ain't paying $8.20+ for a retarded game like this. RuneScape isn't medieval no more. I want RuneScape Classic back.

Like I explained before, Jagex is a .com site, therefore, they are commercial and are trying to make money. They dont give a crap about f2p!

Without F2P, there would be no RuneScape at all.

Guest agentdmp

The night before this skill was released, I made 500k from selling a week's worth of fish. I spent 450k of it the first day - and got to 23 construction. It'll be cheaper from now on, as most things made of oak don't require nails(whew).

A few months ago someone said I should stock up on nails. I made a lot of them - over a hundred. I used about all of them getting this far. I've gone poor because of it but I'll be the money back selling saws for 1k and selling planks and steel bars at ungodly prices. I'll feel bad about charging people so much later on. But for now, I just need the cash =D

How do you guys think this will effect the economy? I think that making and selling nails might replace mining essense as the main cash income for many F2Pers. What do you think it will do to the prices? Oak will definitely go up, as well as iron and steel bars and of course nails. The nails and planks only used to be used for dragonslayer(to my knowledge) now they're probably the most made things in runescape. I think all the hype will die down soon and things'll settle. And Zezima is no longer number one overall! The end is near!

all u f2ps quit whining what mole said is right,jagex is a company and wants to make money,they are humans too,they need to earn a living too!either get member or go complain elsewhere.if you are not happy about it,don't play it.and you f2p get updates too!you all get holiday events too,you all get graphics update too so quit whining!sorry for yelling

on topic:gotta wait 1 week till i get to renew member..in the meantime i hope price drop and jagex don't lower the exp yet

Edited by leechxi_is_back

i have found something they updated in f2p you know in the port sarim jail if you wanted to attack the pirate you had to right click it now you don't :beret: , isn't that so cool, i love you jagex your so kind to f2p.................i'll be quiet now :)

Guest jcching

Can non-members go to a member's house?

Can non-members go to a member's house?

no they can't.

None-members have nothing to do with player owned houses, except the ability to get planks from wilderness, make steel/iron bars/nails

i have found something they updated in f2p you know in the port sarim jail if you wanted to attack the pirate you had to right click it now you don't :beret: , isn't that so cool, i love you jagex your so kind to f2p.................i'll be quiet now :xd:

LOL :) , They are surly kind to f2p alright ............