Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

Great stuff. Id put the items in a list though...

E.G

[list]
[*] IMG here. Explanation
[*] IMG here. Explanation
[/list]

but there is no explanation for each item

this topic has been bump past 7 days i think and also nice guide greater than mine i guess

Edited by wise old man

this topic has been bump past 7 days i think and also nice guide

I thnik when its a good quality guide almost done bumping it shouldn't be out of the question.

I hope the moderating team adds it to the site...

I thnik when its a good quality guide almost done bumping it shouldn't be out of the question.

Bumping within this section of the forum is allowed. Simply to make sure guides do not drown in the mirade of closed guides. Why this one has been bumped has me stumped though.

--Simple--

Bumping within this section of the forum is allowed. Simply to make sure guides do not drown in the mirade of closed guides. Why this one has been bumped has me stumped though.

--Simple--

I believe you can bump a guide over 7 days old if youre adding to the guide. Just saying "nice guide" isnt allowed, though. :(

--Simple--

it was finished, no one noticed it because it was like three pages in, so i asked someone to bump it

--Simple--

it was finished, no one noticed it because it was like three pages in, so i asked someone to bump it

yeah and that someone was me

--Simple--

yeah and that someone was me

yup it sure was icon_3nodding.gif

This is a really great guide; i hope it gets posted on the site.

thanks it took me a while to finish

Very cool guide, I like it. :beret: I honestly don't know how you managed to compile all of this information, but it's pretty interesting to read. Jeesh, I haven't even heard of some of those guys in this guide. :) I'm sure people will enjoy reading this. Nice work! :)

Very cool guide, I like it. :) I honestly don't know how you managed to compile all of this information, but it's pretty interesting to read. Jeesh, I haven't even heard of some of those guys in this guide. :king: I'm sure people will enjoy reading this. Nice work! :xd:

the god names were gotten from quests, the info on the very little known gods were gotten from messaging the upper mods at "jagex castle"

Not bad about one or two gods i didn't even know iam not much of a quest guy. :)

Not bad about one or two gods i didn't even know iam not much of a quest guy. :beret:

thats why i wrote it, to spread knowledge

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.