Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

that is no problem which gods would you like specific inof on, like where i got the info

No, i mean the info on the Gods you have already written about. Is that directly from Runescape aswel?

yes, which info are you unsure of and i will try to remember where i specifically got it from

that is no problem which gods would you like specific inof on, like where i got the info

No, i mean the info on the Gods you have already written about. Is that directly from Runescape aswel?

yes, which info are you unsure of and i will try to remember where i specifically got it from

No need to do that, don't worry i believe you. JUst that i had never encountered any of it. Then again, i never do pay attention to what i am doing.

No need to do that, don't worry i believe you. JUst that i had never encountered any of it. Then again, i never do pay attention to what i am doing.

ah i see well if anyone want me to specifically point out where i got which info i would be glad to respond

This is a exelent guide Fel....the reson i couldent finish mine is cause it was time taking cause i was righting ALL there history everything they did and stuff.

This is a exelent guide Fel....the reson i couldent finish mine is cause it was time taking cause i was righting ALL there history everything they did and stuff.

oh lol its no prob meph this is rather fun anyways

This has to be one of the best guides I've seen. I never really spend time learning about the gods, so this guide is very helpful. A lot of these gods I never heard of, probably because I never read any of the random text from quests.

This has to be one of the best guides I've seen. I never really spend time learning about the gods, so this guide is very helpful. A lot of these gods I never heard of, probably because I never read any of the random text from quests.

well i hope no one goes to runehq to see their guide on the gods.... they actually count mahjarrat as demigods?!?! its disgraceful

This is one cool guide. I didn't even know there were these many gods. Nothing much to comment about here. The guide is well thought of, plenty of images and well put together.

Keep up the good work mate :P

This is one cool guide. I didn't even know there were these many gods. Nothing much to comment about here. The guide is well thought of, plenty of images and well put together.

Keep up the good work mate :P

not many people do know about the amount of gods there are, i think i said this before but this is why i am writing this guide, i have three quests to do before i can finish this guide though, and i want to do the legends quest soon if not tomorrow, i have a few more images i gotta get, and thanks for the input

Edited by felinoel

Nice new images...maybe you should make some video guides showing some stuff you found?

naw im going to keep the videos in my extended version of this guide, although i havnt updated that guide in much more then half a year, but i feel the images give it a nice touch and i hope to finish this guide soon

You know, I found something that may come to use for you. Although it isn't on the RuneScape website, it does hold all of the gods. Wikipedia is the answer. You should read this and see if you could add some similar information (of course, not copying word for word).

In that case, i apologise. I had never heard of them in game myself.

So, all the information is from the game aswel, i realy should read what some npc's say, missing a lot out here lol.

Lolz same

I know what ye mean

Join the club

You know, I found something that may come to use for you. Although it isn't on the RuneScape website, it does hold all of the gods. Wikipedia is the answer. You should read this and see if you could add some similar information (of course, not copying word for word).

I was gonna say that, Wikipedia is awesome, adn it ahs tons of info. If you need to, maybe sometime I'll go around runescape looking for info Fonoel..

You may want to mention that Zamorak was a general, there's a have where there should be a has in the Armadyl one.

actually i am one of the editors of that guide XD, although i am still going to write this one from memory

You may want to mention that Zamorak was a general, there's a have where there should be a has in the Armadyl one.
i was considering adding that, but it didnt seem important back when i wrote about zamorak, and i am a bit confused about the wording on armadyl, could you reword that please? Edited by felinoel

Guest slayer shunt

dont forget the various castle wars armours each indicative of a different god.

dont forget the various castle wars armours each indicative of a different god.

im not much of a castle war fan but i guess i will add it if it is requested as such

EDIT: i am also going to add the crest items from construction

Edited by felinoel

I don't know if you can change this, but I find having the pictures of the items right in the middle of the paragraph is rather distracting.

And shouldn't you use these two for Saradomin and Zamorak?

zamorak1gi.png

saradomin5ht.png

Edited by Ftpftw!

All you n0bs that think you are 1337 because you follow zamorak iban, or zaros, you are wrong, lol

If everyone was chaotic, there would be no fun in runescape!

(guthix is cool) he respects

Akanthakos is actually not a god, he is just a Mahjarrat who likes camels a lot. The Kendal isn't real at all, he was 100% made up by the guy in the bear suit.

Also, I agree with ftpftw about the pics. Maybe show a pic of a person wearing the stuff at the end or something/

Edited by mpb219

@Ftpftw!

i prefer the old pictures of Saradomin and zamorak

@ricedragon x

Guthix destroyed the way Gielinor originally was, so that he could nap here for a few eons or more, please dont post rude things about other gods when your own god has his faults as well (and no, i am not saying Saradomin doesnt have any faults)

Akanthakos is actually not a god, he is just a Mahjarrat who likes camels a lot. The Kendal isn't real at all, he was 100% made up by the guy in the bear suit.

Also, I agree with ftpftw about the pics. Maybe show a pic of a person wearing the stuff at the end or something/

yea i just did the quest, i heard people speaking of him, i looked stuff up about him, and someone called him a god, which i did the quest i realized he was merely a majharrat, although i found two more items i should add to the guide, a head of zamorak and a head of icthlarin

Edited by felinoel

So Saradomin and Zamorak aren't true gods. Zaros and Guthx are.

Zaros was not, in fact, 'evil.'

Zamorak challenged Zaros for power and eventually 'won.'

Saradomin and Zamorak are in a constant fight for power with little knowlege that larger forces are preparing to completely obliterate them.

Is that all right?

By the way, where did Saradomin come from? Was he simply a human with a lust for power?

So Saradomin and Zamorak aren't true gods. Zaros and Guthx are.
this has not been proven, and it seems only the enemies of Saradomin call him not a god, and idk what a "true" god is, but a god is a god, and no matter how he achieved godhood, zamorak is a god

Zaros was not, in fact, 'evil.'
and some say that Saradomin was not 'good' but these are only rumors and since they arent walking around on Gielinor, we cant ask them ourselves

Zamorak challenged Zaros for power and eventually 'won.'
i doubt there was a 'challenge' issued, the way i figure it is that zamorak snuck up on zaros, zamorak then had his majharrat bretheren take down the guards, while zamorak attacked zaros, zaros is not at the moment with us, nor has he been for quite a while, although this is merely my opinion, i call this a win

Saradomin and Zamorak are in a constant fight for power with little knowlege that larger forces are preparing to completely obliterate them.
Zamorak is trapped in another realm for some reason, and who knows where Saradomin is

Is that all right?
that is all opinions

By the way, where did Saradomin come from? Was he simply a human with a lust for power?
it is said that Saradomin's first steps on Gielinor were in Entrana, it is possible he was born a human with a lust for power, but it is also possible he was always an immortal god

I don't know if you can change this, but I find having the pictures of the items right in the middle of the paragraph is rather distracting

oops sorry for missing this, it is just that i doubt Sal will be having it on his site like this, it is just that this is the info, the design cant be done on these boards, or can it? can you code a table in a post?

Edited by felinoel

Zamorak IS a god. The Curse that Zaros cast upon the people that brought about his downfall DID work on Zamorak, but since Zamorak is immortal, he can never die, so the curse can never affect him.

Zamorak did not exactly sneak up on Zaros... He took a load of loyal, powerful, followers (dragon riders, mahjarrat, vampires), and just ran it and attacked Zaros.

Edited by mpb219

Zamorak IS a god. The Curse that Zaros cast upon the people that brought about his downfall DID work on Zamorak, but since Zamorak is immortal, he can never die, so the curse can never affect him.

Not proven.

Zamorak did not exactly sneak up on Zaros... He took a load of loyal, powerful, followers (dragon riders, mahjarrat, vampires), and just ran it and attacked Zaros.

Prove this also.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.