Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

I was talking about Viggora the Warrior, not Zed.

ah i see, ok that makes more sense, anyways i have a new issue, there should be a new god in this guide, this god is worshipped by the citizens of camelot, and they are christians, as in real life christians, i PMed sal about this, and he has given no response, although he does that a lot and he says its because he must have accidently deleted it, so should i add the god of the citizens of camelot and keep it a perfect guide, or should i keep a god followed by citizens of Gielinor out of the guide due to controversy??

wonderful guide hope it gets added to the site would be a great addition i learned quite a bit about the gods and foiund alot more than i thought there were.

I believe the deal with Arthur is that the English legend says that he'll come back to rule someday, and that in RuneScape, he's waiting for that day.

Dident you speak to kin Arthuer a bit earlier? He said he came there from the real world.

yes i know, but still he and his people are now citizens of Gielinor, and i doubt they would change gods for such a trivial reason as relocating on different planes of existance

@seraph, yes that is what he said

That would be un wise as it may be offence to some.

thats why i am not sure i should put it, but it is a god that some citizens of gielinor follow which is why idk if i shouldnt put it

Big tip, don't insert him. Too big of a risk.

but he is a god who is followed by citizens of gielinor, the thing that will make me decide if i will put that god in here or not, is sal's reply to my PM i sent him on the subject about a week or two ago

but he is a god who is followed by citizens of gielinor, the thing that will make me decide if i will put that god in here or not, is sal's reply to my PM i sent him on the subject about a week or two ago

They dont worshipp him here Fel....do you notice the Saradomin Altar in Camelot? And they just said they were getting the Grail for it's legend.

are you sure thats a portrait of zamorak, and what about hazeel?

Edited by lader 49

well i hope no one goes to runehq to see their guide on the gods.... they actually count mahjarrat as demigods?!?! its disgraceful

Well Majharrat can mine and smith Dragon Mineral weapons, also they DO NOT need runes for magic. But seeing as im a Saradominst i dont really count them as demi-gods more like sub-demi-gods or messengers/servants of Zamorak

They dont worshipp him here Fel....do you notice the Saradomin Altar in Camelot? And they just said they were getting the Grail for it's legend.

i checked it out, and i saw a golden cross on the altar.... what makes it a Saradomin altar?

@lader 49, yes i am sure, this is the old picture jagex used for them, i like it better..... What about hazeel?

Well Majharrat can mine and smith Dragon Mineral weapons, also they DO NOT need runes for magic. But seeing as im a Saradominst i dont really count them as demi-gods more like sub-demi-gods or messengers/servants of Zamorak
we do not know if the majharrat were the ones who smithed those items, we only know know that those items came from that realm they came from, Frenskae, and we also know that the majharrat are the humans of the realm Frenskae

they arent all followers of zamorak, they were originally followers of icthlarin, then zaros stole them away from icthlarin, and then zamorak convinced a few to turn on zamorak, and now they roam free

Edited by felinoel

Heh....you call this not a Saradomin Altar? Note the examine thing in box and the altar is backwards....but in serctain views you can make out its a Holy Symbol.

saradominaltarnotgodaltarta2.png

Heh....you call this not a Saradomin Altar? Note the examine thing in box and the altar is backwards....but in serctain views you can make out its a Holy Symbol.

ah well i didnt examine it, but i guess if they made an altar to their true god they would have been killed ages ago

EDIT: wait the altar is backwards?!?! that could mean that they were forced to use that altar and they just shoved it in a corner so they wouldnt have to look at it

Edited by felinoel

ah well i didnt examine it, but i guess if they made an altar to their true god they would have been killed ages ago

EDIT: wait the altar is backwards?!?! that could mean that they were forced to use that altar and they just shoved it in a corner so they wouldnt have to look at it

Oh for Guthix sake! You just wana put him in so bad!

XD naw its just that sal has ignored my pm about it..... so i guess i will just look for some info on tumeken

EDIT: but you cant not say that having the altar backwards isnt wierd

Edited by felinoel

XD naw its just that sal has ignored my pm about it..... so i guess i will just look for some info on tumeken

Info on Tumeken eh? Well as a Jagex mod told me he is God of the Sun and has more sons then Icthlarin.

Info on Tumeken eh? Well as a Jagex mod told me he is God of the Sun and has more sons then Icthlarin.

thats what nad said at the sages, i think it was nad, but it has never been said where he got the info

thats what nad said at the sages, i think it was nad, but it has never been said where he got the info

He already said the new update and a Jagex Mod did tell me.

it was info from an update?

Uggh will you listen to me?! You learn about it in the new update Pyramid Plunder....

Uggh will you listen to me?! You learn about it in the new update Pyramid Plunder....

this is the first time you spoke of it being from an update, but i will check it out

Yes, yes. You talk to a guy in Sophanem and he tells you about how Tumeken is the Sun God and his children were the rulers that are in the three pyramids throughout the desert (this doens't include the Icth's helper quest one)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.