Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

well mabey add this

sheca1.png

no need, but since it is mentioned that she is the mother of icthlarin, then i think it must be elidnis who has a taste for mortals, due to icthlarin's demigod-nessm, i sent in a query to jagex asking about amascut, icthlarin, and their brothers that are mentioned in the pyramid plunder quest

I asked them same thing Fel they said it can't be reviled yet.....and i thought all of the Runescpe Sages including me and you agrred that Elindis gave birth to her children as a mortal then Tumeken made her Goddess.

I asked them same thing Fel they said it can't be reviled yet.....and i thought all of the Runescpe Sages including me and you agrred that Elindis gave birth to her children as a mortal then Tumeken made her Goddess.

although this is widely believed among the sages, i dont see how zed agrees, that elidnis was once mortal and now she is a god, when zed says that Saradomin was a mortal and now is immortal but not a god

also i never agreed to elidnis ever being mortal, there is no proof of this

A god might be able to give someone godly powers. But I don't see who would want to give Saradomin godly powers...

A god might be able to give someone godly powers. But I don't see who would want to give Saradomin godly powers...

i am not saying he was ever a mortal, but Saradomin of course would want to give Saradomin godly powers

EDIT: and the there is awesome Armadyl and ikov

Edited by felinoel

Necrovaris? And The Oracle and Hazeel arnt gods they are Mahgrhat which arnt gods....Rune HQ thinks the Oracle is a Demi God though....Hazeel is worshiped as a God but isnt....he isnt even Demi God as Rune Hq seems to think.

He's not a Demi God he's a undead priest....he use's magic to control them.....and you cleraly dont know what a Demi God is....a Demi God is somthing thats the son or daughter of a God or Goddess and a mortal.

Necrovaris? And The Oracle and Hazeel arnt gods they are Mahgrhat which arnt gods....Rune HQ thinks the Oracle is a Demi God though....Hazeel is worshiped as a God but isnt....he isnt even Demi God as Rune Hq seems to think.

ah yes, the majharrat are not gods nor demigods, they are in fact the humans of their realm, who have moved to our realm either by force or by their own will

and yes that necrovarius guy is neither a god or a demigod, same goes for rashylia the queen of the dead, she is merel a spirit like fossegrimen the spirit of the sea

Edited by felinoel

Yeah, it's like "Planet of the Apes"! The Mahjarrat evolved stronger and more powerful, but that's the norm in their realm. However, when they come here... they kick freakin' butt.

What about the Moon Clan? Do we know what they worship?

edit: Also, wouldn't Ikov and Iban be considered Demigods? Or was Iban proven not to be Zamorak's actual son? In any case, the infinitely wise Mod Matt P said that Ikov was Saradomin's son, so...

Edited by Seraph

Yeah, it's like "Planet of the Apes"! The Mahjarrat evolved stronger and more powerful, but that's the norm in their realm. However, when they come here... they kick freakin' butt.
actually from what i am recently studying, it appears they are almost exactly the same as humans in physical strength, it just seems that a chosen few had trained theirselves quite a bit, of which it is positive that zamorak did train a lot, and i wont say any more due to the possibility of it being false

i am currently also studying this atm

edit: Also, wouldn't Ikov and Iban be considered Demigods? Or was Iban proven not to be Zamorak's actual son? In any case, the infinitely wise Mod Matt P said that Ikov was Saradomin's son, so...
i have them both as demigods, as well as amascut and icthlarin although i am not too sure if amascut is a demigod or not, i am working on finding this out atm, mod matt confirmed the father of ikov to be Saradomin? hmmmm perhaps i should include him as a writer of this guide as well lol

actually from what i am recently studying, it appears they are almost exactly the same as humans in physical strength, it just seems that a chosen few had trained theirselves quite a bit, of which it is positive that zamorak did train a lot, and i wont say any more due to the possibility of it being false

i have them both as demigods, as well as amascut and icthlarin although i am not too sure if amascut is a demigod or not, i am working on finding this out atm, mod matt confirmed the father of ikov to be Saradomin? hmmmm perhaps i should include him as a writer of this guide as well lol

The Moon Clan worship Armadyl as other Frimeniks do....Mod Matt P told me.

The Moon Clan worship Armadyl as other Frimeniks do....Mod Matt P told me.

:deformed: now i wont have fun finding out their deity :P

OH good, because I just made a Moonclan guy who worships Armadyl in the RS roleplay. I asked MMP some questions as well, but he hasn't answered yet...

Also Fel the symbol next to Armadyls picture isnt his symbol. If you read the notes from The Golem quest it says there are 4 symbols in the Uzer temple one to Saradomin another Zamorak the starnge one beloniging to the Demon Thammoron and the foruth Armadyls which is the staff and crook crossing making an x which i may take a pic of.

Edited by Mephisto200

Also Fel the symbol next to Armadyls picture isnt his symbol. If you read the notes from The Golem quest it says there are 4 symbols in the Uzer temple one to Saradomin another Zamorak the starnge one beloniging to the Demon Thammoron and the foruth Armadyls which is the staff and crook crossing making an x which i may take a pic of.

i am currently asking a mod about the symbol of armadyl, this is just the symbol bboy used for now, but i will check the notes of uzer

i am currently asking a mod about the symbol of armadyl, this is just the symbol bboy used for now, but i will check the notes of uzer

Kk and also The Desert Bandits out in the Desert also worship Zaros.

you mean from the desert bandit camp?

Yea....and also since Icthlarin is suppose to be the Son of Tumeken who rules Sopheam then the Septear in the Pyramid Plunder could possbily symbolize him.

Edit: Also the Mountain People also worship River Spirits as a Jagex Mod told me. They worship nature so they worship them such as the Fossegrim.

Edited by Mephisto200

Yea....and also since Icthlarin is suppose to be the Son of Tumeken who rules Sopheam then the Septear in the Pyramid Plunder could possbily symbolize him.

Edit: Also the Mountain People also worship River Spirits as a Jagex Mod told me. They worship nature so they worship them such as the Fossegrim.

if you read what i put the mods told me, you would understand the way two gods have a demigod "son"

kendal is referenced as the bear god, fossegrimen is referenced as the water spirit, i guess i can ask a mod about it, but until they say yes, kendal will stay the only totemistic nature spirit/god in this guide

Guys, stop quoting each other, all those boxes are getting annoying. :blush:

but that way we know who is talking about what

What was the major update? I see not one. Anyways, I'm about to do Desert Treasure, so if you need any screenshots from it, let me know...

Also, why don't you expand it into a full listing of Runescape lore, include the Mahjarrat and all that? It would be SPECTACULAR when it was finished.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.