Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

What was the major update? I see not one. Anyways, I'm about to do Desert Treasure, so if you need any screenshots from it, let me know...

Also, why don't you expand it into a full listing of Runescape lore, include the Mahjarrat and all that? It would be SPECTACULAR when it was finished.

Well maybe you can take some pics of some stuff of what the characters say such as what Azzandra says that may be interesting....and anything interesting not hleping the guies you can put of Sages.

And updates are in Saradomin section Kendel section and i cnat find others besdies Tumekens and Marimbos.

What was the major update? I see not one. Anyways, I'm about to do Desert Treasure, so if you need any screenshots from it, let me know...

Also, why don't you expand it into a full listing of Runescape lore, include the Mahjarrat and all that? It would be SPECTACULAR when it was finished.

Well maybe you can take some pics of some stuff of what the characters say such as what Azzandra says that may be interesting....and anything interesting not hleping the guies you can put of Sages.

And updates are in Saradomin section Kendel section and i cnat find others besdies Tumekens and Marimbos.

pics of what they say would be good for the sages, and the major updates is not with new gods, it is new info for the gods, as well as amascut now being called a god, well goddess

pics of what they say would be good for the sages, and the major updates is not with new gods, it is new info for the gods, as well as amascut now being called a god, well goddess

Good for the sages? Never mind, then. If you just want to use them for you guide, however, I may be more inclined to acquice to your request.

EDIT: And the elves aren't called the Mourners. Their actual name is the Death Guards. Mourners are just their cover.

Edited by Seraph

If you don't know, the one from Ehnakra's Lament, Anthrankos or such was a god.

no, actually he was just a mahjarrat

Pretty good guide. Im gonna check it through for any lore mistakes. Also nice reason for the guide.
i see, are you a sage?

Good for the sages? Never mind, then. If you just want to use them for you guide, however, I may be more inclined to acquice to your request.

EDIT: And the elves aren't called the Mourners. Their actual name is the Death Guards. Mourners are just their cover.

i MIGHT use it for the guide, but i dont know if it will hold valid enough info for me to use the whole image, and i figured their clan was called mourners, interesting can anyone second this to be correct?

According to Seraph, they are elves.

Edited by Ftpftw!

very nice god i only new 4 of the gods ;)

but i must say guthix ftw :deformed:

what about kendal? lol anyways nice pic of the earth mage in your sig

Hey, they ARE elves. In fact, they are the mourners. I'll get you a copy of the cert... just hold your horses.

Hey, they ARE elves. In fact, they are the mourners. I'll get you a copy of the cert... just hold your horses.

Is there anything interesting written on it?

Hang on half a second and I'll post it... I'm kind of busy working for Aluft Aloft.

dgrt9.png

Edited by Seraph

Hang on half a second and I'll post it... I'm kind of busy working for Aluft Aloft.

dgrt9.png

Dont see how that helps with a God.

He was just proving they were elves, which they are.

He was just proving they were elves, which they are.

it doesnt prove they are elves, he was proving they were the mourners, which i still am not entirely sure but i guess i can put Mourners/Death Guard

Well, considering that I killed a Mourner to get that letter... and the fac that it's called,"Mourner Letter"...

Well, considering that I killed a Mourner to get that letter... and the fac that it's called,"Mourner Letter"...

thats not the problem, its that i havent done that quest so i cant be sure

So Fel when are you gonna work more on the Guide?

actually i am always working on this, just a couple hours ago i added a bit about Saradomin's original race, which i just found out about

actually i am always working on this, just a couple hours ago i added a bit about Saradomin's original race, which i just found out about

Dear Guthix! Saradomins a Mahjarrat?!

Dear Guthix! Saradomins a Mahjarrat?!

im not surprised, anyways i doubt anyone will ever know what the heck guthix is

I'm not going to lie, that is a VERY impressive guide. Cripes, in the last year the RuneScape storyline has grown to epic preportions (sp?) (i felt like saying that). I am most impressed.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.