Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

seren is welsh for star funnily enough and most of the elves have welsh names. :king: maybe you might want to put that down?

Edited by LiTtLe MisS LaWl

sweet guide!!! keep it up! :king:

Edited by jamie6441

I'm not going to lie, that is a VERY impressive guide. Cripes, in the last year the RuneScape storyline has grown to epic preportions (sp?) (i felt like saying that). I am most impressed.

i have played for a very long time, way way back when runescape classic was the only runescape, and most of this info is old news, it is just that no one cared enough to learn about it, in fact at the old sal forums i was one of the only people who knew of more than three runescape deities

@LiTtLe MisS LaWl, as interesting as that is, being "welsh" has nothing to do with things in the realm of runescape

Now if there were only something to give us the FULL story of Saradomin and how he became a god. (Like Zamorak and the Ghostly Robes mini-quest).

Now if there were only something to give us the FULL story of Saradomin and how he became a god. (Like Zamorak and the Ghostly Robes mini-quest).

that doesnt give us the full story, we dont even know if it is the truth or not

I don't know if it is any use for you but take a look at the new quest guide: It contains a transcript of the conversations regarding the History of theGnomes.

--Simple--

that doesnt give us the full story, we dont even know if it is the truth or not

It's something, though, which is more than can be said about what we have on Saradomin.

I don't know if it is any use for you but take a look at the new quest guide: It contains a transcript of the conversations regarding the History of theGnomes.

--Simple--

hmmm i am not familiar of this yet because i am still chopping magic logs to pay for enough dragon bones to get a Saradomin crest, so where is this guide?

too much to read, if it isnt important i will just do the quest later, what is it about? hmmmm its about gnomes so does that mean it is about guthix?

It's about gnome history and the golden era of gnomes. It also shows that the gnomes, or oakknock anyway, had ties with the elves, and that the greatest gnome magician was sent out of the stronghold, although I think his reasons were good. It's very interesting, and simple, as long as you know basic addition.

It's about gnome history and the golden era of gnomes. It also shows that the gnomes, or oakknock anyway, had ties with the elves, and that the greatest gnome magician was sent out of the stronghold, although I think his reasons were good. It's very interesting, and simple, as long as you know basic addition.

so it has nothing to do with gods? :D

so it has nothing to do with gods? :D

Yea all it has in gnome history which dont help this guide.

Edited by Mephisto200

so it has nothing to do with gods? :deformed:

Yea all it has in gnome history which dont help this guide.

ummmm ok? o.O

@wildo, yea that is the old forums, what about it?

This is simply a fantastic guide because it show history to players that are new to RuneScape also players that have been playing for ages. But the best thing about it is it gives players an idea of what god to worship and what colours to wear also myself i worship the god Saradomin because he's the god of good and peace which shows your a good person for wearing the white colours.

This is simply a fantastic guide because it show history to players that are new to RuneScape also players that have been playing for ages. But the best thing about it is it gives players an idea of what god to worship and what colours to wear also myself i worship the god Saradomin because he's the god of good and peace which shows your a good person for wearing the white colours.

armadyl is proven to tbe the god of good, Saradomin is proven to be the god of order, wisdom, and pleasentry

Oh sorry my mistake, but i still see saradomin the god of good to me.

that is basically what i put in Saradomin's description, also white was originally the color of guthix, until the god armor came out

that is basically what i put in Saradomin's description, also white was originally the color of guthix, until the god armor came out

So Fel since you got a reply from Matt bout Fossegrim are you gonna add her to the list since she is a worshiped spirit like the Kendal?

So Fel since you got a reply from Matt bout Fossegrim are you gonna add her to the list since she is a worshiped spirit like the Kendal?

idk, i am considering removing kendal, but i am also designing images and gathering pics of items for her just in case

Well, this is kind of off-topic, but this was the place where I saw the most Sages. Please, look at this!

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Runescape_Sages/index.php?act=idx

That;s our first forum, I wouldn't go back there, we wouldn't have an admin.

Yea that forum is dead and this topic is starting to become the new Sages forum lol.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.