Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Guide To Gods And Demigods

Well, this is kind of off-topic, but this was the place where I saw the most Sages. Please, look at this!

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Runescape_Sages/index.php?act=idx

That;s our first forum, I wouldn't go back there, we wouldn't have an admin.

Yea that forum is dead and this topic is starting to become the new Sages forum lol.

i would rather it didnt and i was going to talk with moos to make a new admin on the old forum so that we could use the original forum for the sages but now it appears sryen has made a new forum

i think u should add a pic of the crystle saw to the goddes of elves :P

i am not familiar with this, please enlighten me

Its in the new quest.

when did this new quest come out?

You get a crystal seed for the quest, you take it to a crystal bowl and sing to it, it then turn into a crystal saw.

You get a crystal seed for the quest, you take it to a crystal bowl and sing to it, it then turn into a crystal saw.

wow, in that gnome one? jeez thats a bit weird? can you use the saw for construction?

Yeah it adds +3 for construction. The whole story is that you're trying to recreate an ancient gnomes machine, this anchient gnome was friends with the elves.

Yeah it adds +3 for construction. The whole story is that you're trying to recreate an ancient gnomes machine, this anchient gnome was friends with the elves.

oh so it was a construction quest? about time

So have you quit the guide Fel?

...?

no, why would you think that? it is just that i am working on many guides at the moment and i have limited my information gathering time, also i have real life issues to deal with, and i am currently ectoing 2200 dragon bones, but i did just add a tidbit of info the other day on Fossegrimen, which i might add a bit more info on her

So have you quit the guide Fel?

...?

no, why would you think that? it is just that i am working on many guides at the moment and i have limited my information gathering time, also i have real life issues to deal with, and i am currently ectoing 2200 dragon bones, but i did just add a tidbit of info the other day on Fossegrimen, which i might add a bit more info on her

You have lost much information since you have not rejoined the Sages. Anyway I can not look at the guide for very long so this should be counted under Seren:

- female

- Is one with crystal items and also not one with crystal items.

Hopefully this letter helps:

Edited by Cxkslei

errr were you a member of the second sages? cuz in there i had the disclaimer at the bottom of those letters explained and unless you want to get all of the sages in trouble i highly recomend you remove those images

Ya i was the one who told him all about Zed and what happend but he could do nothing but pitty Zed as he said....he says he will speak with us soon.

Ya i was the one who told him all about Zed and what happend but he could do nothing but pitty Zed as he said....he says he will speak with us soon.

he called me mean and logged off :evil: when i had spoken to him about it

Seraph, Meph has been on, although why he hasn't psoted I don't know, also, felinoel wanted the sage talk at a minimum, try to keep it through PM.

Not Zed i mean matt.

yes i was talking about matt (moos)

@sryen, meh it cant be helped, whatever

Can I come to the new forums? Please?

idk why not

By Matt i dident mean Moos i meant Mod Matt.....

mod matt p? ah i see ok

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.