Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
reepicheep

The Best Freeware Games Of All Time

Wait a minute.. I downloaded the patch yet the server list still Isn't showing up. I think I've got everything that that full enhancemnet does. I have the grass... The rain... The snow.. But do I also need to download & install the full enhacment one to see servers?

-cosmic

Wait a minute.. I downloaded the patch yet the server list still Isn't showing up. I think I've got everything that that full enhancement does. I have the grass... The rain... The snow.. But do I also need to download & install the full enhancement one to see servers?

-cosmic

Idk. It should say 2.0e in the top right hand corner when you start up. If you have a firewall, it might be keeping the game from playing online so open the game's port. I'm not good at teaching ppl how to change their firewall. Windows firewall is easy because I have it and I can look at it, but routers and zone alarm are more challenging I don't have it so so i can't look at the settings...

When my old high school first opened the security was horrible. One of the guys in my class, uploaded this game on to the server and we had a giant LAN party with at least 2 classes full of players. It runs on pretty much every OS. (Irix, Linux, *BSD, Windows, Mac OS X). It's like a FPS, but you play as a tank that can jump.

http://bzflag.org/

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3248

OpenSource OpenGL Multiplayer Multiplatform Battle Zone capture the Flag. 3D first person Tank Simulation.

bzflag2zb7.png

bzflag1kc3.png

I also found this on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_...person_shooters

I was trying to find this one game I used to play, but I can't find it. It's a freeware, black and white FPS based off the gamecube graphic engine for the PC.

Woah, I remember that game! In like, 5th grade we would play that on the Mac's but it was just plain old green and black.

Man soldat is so good, its liek the best game, theres a bunch of others I awnt to install, But I can't get them to work >.<

Hey want to scrim in a CTF server?

wats a mmo game????

Try Goonzu or FLYFF.

so what exactly is runuo is it where u sorta make the game urself because i was confused by the description

wats a mmo game????
Try Goonzu or FLYFF.

Haha, that was hilarius.

Sarcasm for the win! :P

I seriously can't believe how he's a member of a runescape board and doesn't know what an mmo is :cute:

Anyone having problems with Wolfenstien? I click "Refresh Servers" and nothing happens.

wats a mmo game????

like runescape, but it's MMORPG.... :o

please think before posting stuff like that.... :P

Cave Story is not possible to complete... the egg corridor laser beam!

BTW... whats Halo Zero? a free game? got link of it?

Edited by King Aragorn

The link for Red Baron ish brokenzed. And all the other downloads I have found for it you either have to pay for, or they are broken as well. :P

I removed Red Baron.

Home of the Underdogs had a "Buy it!" link, so it's not legally free as it would seem.

Just have a question. Is the F.E.A.R. multiplayer scary like the single player and/or gory?

I can't find a free download for americas army anyone know which ones have a free download?

EDIT: Never mind found a download site eight hours till it's finished....

Edited by Erebus

nice list.

Is kart rider f2p too? <_<

(i'm debating whether to download kart rider or maple story)

nice list.

Is kart rider f2p too? <_<

(i'm debating whether to download kart rider or maple story)

They are both Free to play :P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.