Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dissentor

Trouble Brewing Mini-game - Complete

I've just realised that at the top of the Ectofuntus route map you mis-spelt Ectofuntus by putting a "g" instead of the second "t".

Cropping the top of the image and re-typing the message shouldn't be too hard, and since I don't know which font you used I'll leave it to you. :)

Finally fixed that. I think this guide is pretty much complete. :)

Finally fixed that. I think this guide is pretty much complete. :)
I agree, now I need to go back and read it again and again to make sense of it all. Nah just :) It's a great one Dis, despite all the pics.

--Simple--

I still think you should put a map of how to get there from when you arrive on Mos Le' Harmless. :box:

I still think you should put a map of how to get there from when you arrive on Mos Le' Harmless. :box:

You wouldn't happen to feel like doing that, would you? :P

I never though you'd ask :box:

troublebrewingsh7.png

oh and also,

-- Scrapeytree bark Gatherer --

When it comes down to it, a team really only needs one person doing this task. Be warned however, doing this task may result in catching the "sickies" first experienced in the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest.

1. As soon as the game starts, run to the tool store table and take a knife. If you didn't bring a rune axe with you, take a bronze axe from the workbench as well. However, as you probably know, you won't chop as fast with a bronze axe.

2. Head to whichever scrapey tree you prefer. Please do note that the ones closest to your base are probably the ones that are the most crowded. The scrapey tree on the center island is recommended.

3. Chop at the tree to get scrapey tree logs until the tree falls. When it falls, instead of wasting time waiting for it to respawn, use your knife on the logs to get scrapeytree bark. This is the part that might cause you to become diseased. This disease, first experienced in the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest will cause your stats to drop at random by a few levels at a time. Your health will never be affected. You can cure this disease by drinking a dose of Relicym's Balm.

You can prevent getting the sickies by wearing slayer gloves :P

Edited by и1к (^_-)-☆

Shouldn't you add that you can get to Mos Le' Harmless by chartering ships all over Runescape now?

Updated the guide with all suggested corrections and whatnots that I noticed. :mellow:

VERY nice guide, it will help me actually get PoE's for doing something, not just by using water.

If I find any typos or errors, I'll let you know.

... then it would probably be a good idea to find another world to play in. The banner is telling you that there is currently no games in progress and not a soul in sight willing to lend a hand or hook to brewing rum.

It is actually are, because 'games' is plural. Subject and verb agreement.

]If you're thinking that this is like Henry Ford's assembly line, give yourself a pat on the head (not back, to avoid a cliche).

It's clichè. ;)

8. Use one of your monkeys on a bitternut tree. Once it's up there, you'll be able to see it's tail wagging at the top of the tree.

It's its. :P

Edited by Ftpftw!

Wow a top quality guide.

Very very very detailed.

Pictures to help

just recheck some of your grammar

thumbs up from me :P

Edited by B33r0

... then it would probably be a good idea to find another world to play in. The banner is telling you that there is currently no games in progress and not a soul in sight willing to lend a hand or hook to brewing rum.

It is actually are, because 'games' is plural. Subject and verb agreement.

]If you're thinking that this is like Henry Ford's assembly line, give yourself a pat on the head (not back, to avoid a cliche).

It's clichè. :mad:

8. Use one of your monkeys on a bitternut tree. Once it's up there, you'll be able to see it's tail wagging at the top of the tree.

It's its. :mad:

:/ Thanks for all the help! :/

Edited by Dissentor

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.