Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Kingdom Of Loathing

I'm going to start again because at the minute I'm very bored and I lost my old account =D

Which class should I do?

Disco bandit sounded coolest so Rapist the Disco bandit is born

I'm trying to be a gourdcore, but I have to get lids???? Is it better to use a sombrero, adhd demon, or a volleyball as my familiar dude?

Oh yeah, weights:

Sombrero: 11

Demon: 20

Volleyball: 4

You two made my day. :(

Flummoxer - Go to the Haunted Pantry. Since you want items, your ADDemon is probably your best bet.

Anyone (but probably mainly Raz): Did you see the new semi-rare adventure spading?

Yep. I've got about 80 adventures left until my first semi-rare. :)

Its amazing how clever some of the people in this game are figuring out amazing little secrets like that every day. I mean the stuff is so cleverly put in the game and a few weeks later half the games players can figure it all out. ^_^

After this run I'm going to do one with the stuff i need to get into bad moon so i can try that out. I actually haven't ascended since NS13 came out cause I've been busy with stuff. :(

Edited by Raz

Ah, Henry Jones Jr, excellent timing. We've just received a message from the Distant Lands -- it seems that your father, the renowned archaeologist, has gone missing. Apparently, his life's work was to track down an ancient relic known only as the Holy MacGuffin. He left behind his diary, with instructions that it was to be delivered to you, but he didn't leave any funds to pay for shipping. So, you'll have to go pick it up yourself.

Is this just a coincidence? My name like fits perfectly into this quest since it is basically a parody of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

I'm now level 3 and with no clue what I'm doing (H)

My current plan is get lots of used blood then maybe try to figure out some quests.

Yep. I've got about 80 adventures left until my first semi-rare. :P

Its amazing how clever some of the people in this game are figuring out amazing little secrets like that every day. I mean the stuff is so cleverly put in the game and a few weeks later half the games players can figure it all out. :)

After this run I'm going to do one with the stuff i need to get into bad moon so i can try that out. I actually haven't ascended since NS13 came out cause I've been busy with stuff. :D

The people who play this game are amazingly smart. And amazingly smart-alecy. That's why I can hardly stand to read some of their discussions on the forums. :)

Ah, Henry Jones Jr, excellent timing. We've just received a message from the Distant Lands -- it seems that your father, the renowned archaeologist, has gone missing. Apparently, his life's work was to track down an ancient relic known only as the Holy MacGuffin. He left behind his diary, with instructions that it was to be delivered to you, but he didn't leave any funds to pay for shipping. So, you'll have to go pick it up yourself.

Is this just a coincidence? My name like fits perfectly into this quest since it is basically a parody of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

That's a fun quest, and, yes, it is a coincidence. ;) The level 11 quest isn't custom-fit to your character. :P

I'm now level 3 and with no clue what I'm doing (H)

My current plan is get lots of used blood then maybe try to figure out some quests.

You could join our clan. :P

My goal right now in KoL is to try leveling with only the Tan-U-Alots bed. :D

My goal right now in KoL is to try leveling with only the Tan-U-Alots bed. :D

If you've ascended already then the gyms in the zodiac sign areas are way better then anything that the clan gyms have to offer.

My goal right now in KoL is to try leveling with only the Tan-U-Alots bed. :)

If you've ascended already then the gyms in the zodiac sign areas are way better then anything that the clan gyms have to offer.

No, I haven't. :D

I applied to the clan. Please accept. Please? :D

Bad_Dudes_Vs._Dragon_Ninja_Title_SS.png

Edit: Beat the Boss Bat... with a little help. :{

noobflummoxernm9.png

Edited by Flummoxer

I'm going to make a new account as it will be quicker than waiting for the 100 turn goofball withdrawal to wear off -.-

I'm going to make a new account as it will be quicker than waiting for the 100 turn goofball withdrawal to wear off -.-

A tip on goofballs if you take them and then have 1 adventure of hopped up left at rollover you don't get withdrawel. Its really handy when you can't survive things and don't want to waste 100 adventures/loads of meat.

I just started, now I am a level 2 :D . I can't wait until I am a level 3 so I can join the clan :P .

I sent in the request thingy, my name is "Santa of Doom"

Edited by Meansoul

Argh! My character got deleted for inactivity. I put a lot of time into it. :x

Argh! My character got deleted for inactivity. I put a lot of time into it. :x

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, more moxious.

My new Accordian theif is hardcore moxious <_<

I'll join at some point

Edited by Celtic

This is one of my favorite adventures:

As you're walking along the pier at the Obligatory Pirate's Cove, you're accosted by a smarmy pirate. He doesn't seem to want to fight, though. He pulls you aside.

"So, yeah, I TOTALLY need your help," he says, winking. "It would just be GREAT if you would help me out, or whatever. I need one more judge for our annual Pirate Pageant. Do you think, if you're not too 'busy', you could 'judge' our contest? Just take a look at these three pirates and tell me who you think is the saltiest old salt to ever sail the eleven seas."

You take a look at the contestants. The first one is wearing eyeliner, for some reason, even though that's not something you generally find on a pirate ship. He has long, ratty hair, and constantly sways back and forth, like his legs never figured out he's not on a ship anymore. "Hey there, mate," he says. "The name's Jack Robinson. If you could see your way clear to voting for me, I'm sure I could reward you somehow, faster than you can say 'me'... savvy?"

The second pirate has a hook for one hand and a peg leg. He's dressed in a bright red uniform and wears a long black wig. He's wearing even more makeup than Jack Robinson. "You should definitely vote for me. Definitely. My name's Sergeant Hook, but I'm definitely up for a promotion. I'm an excellent pirate. If you vote for me, I'll give you something nice. Definitely nice. K-mart sucks."

The final pirate looks far too dashing to be a real pirate -- he looks like one of those kids who hang out at the mall pretending to be pirates. He has perfectly coiffed hair, a suave all-black outfit, and a mask tied over his eyes. "I am The Dread Pirate Bob," he says. "I am entirely sure that you will vote for me, because unlike other pirates, I can speak with an English accent. Plus, MY reward for your vote will be much better than these other two rogues."

Personally I like the adventure text when you start the hippy and frat wars. (On the frat boys side)

You walk up to the Lookout Tower, which looks exactly like you'd expect something built by amateurs under the influence of psychotropic drugs would look -- huge, imposing, poorly designed, and not particularly sturdy. It's built with bamboo shoots lashed together with hemp rope, and is swaying visibly even though there's no breeze tonight.

You make your way up a rope ladder to the top, hoping the hippies have left some vital bit of intelligence lying around that you can bring back to the frat boys and save your cabbage (both literally and metaphorically). As you pull yourself up onto the platform at the top of the tower, the structure groans beneath you. You wonder if you'll be able to miss the ground if you fall, but as you glance over your shoulder, it looks disconcertingly solid and ubiquitous (look it up).

You see a giant map of the Mysterious Island rolled out on the top of the platform. It shows the Hippy Camp, Orcish Frathouse, and the Pirate's Cove, but other than that it doesn't look at all familiar. The map is far more detailed than any map you've seen of the island -- apparently, there are far more than three little settlements on the land mass.

As you mentally copy the map to draw it out later, you hear a scurrying in the darkness behind you. You spin around and see a ferret perched on the edge of the tower, looking down toward the ground below. You edge toward it as the tower sways back and forth, whispering "hey, little guy. You shouldn't be so close to the edge. Why don't you come here?" in what you hope is a reassuring tone. The ferret blinks at you, wrings its little front paws, then speaks!

"I can't -- I just can't stand it anymore," he says. "I'm a ferret, okay? I know from stench. I have glands on my body that secrete foul-smelling fluid. But these hippies -- do they have any idea how bad they smell? And they're always picking me up, touching me, putting me in the pockets of their filthy, filthy pants... I just can't stand being around them anymore. Even shiny objects don't distract me the way they used to. I'm going to end it all. Goodbye, cruel world!"

And with that, the ferret leaps off of the tower. You hear a thump on the ground below, and rush over to the edge. A funk of hippies has already gathered around the body of the ferret, and one looks up and sees you. "It's a frat boy!" he shouts. "Some frat boy killed my ferret!" The hippies all glare up at you, their normal amiability turning to pure, abject hatred.

You sneak down the back of the tower and barely make it out of the hippy camp. Apparently you can knock down hippies, light them on fire, douse them with soapy water, and steal their clothes and food, but animal cruelty is where they draw the line.

And the line, it would seem, must be drawn here. Begun, this frat war has.

Accept Genius.

I found the Hidden Temple and it's so elite for leveling, every adventure is a level pretty much :D

*dances like an idiot*

Yahoo, Just completed the lvl 12 quest!

The frat boys are the winners!!!

Time to enjoy completing all 6 sub-quests and stuff :D :xd::wub::yay: ^_^

*dances like an idiot*

Time to enjoy completing all 6 sub-quests and stuff :P :yay: ^_^ :D :D

Personally I'm trying to get the pirates to win. I can't mess up even a little though or it all gets screwed up. :P

*dances like an idiot*

Time to enjoy completing all 6 sub-quests and stuff :unsure::mellow: :) :) :)

Personally I'm trying to get the pirates to win. I can't mess up even a little though or it all gets screwed up. :(

Yeah, I tried that but I lost track of my kills. :)

Think I'll pull for hippies unless I find out some way to know how many are left on each side.

Did holy macguffin on my oxycore TT to get an object for the sorceress' tower. Took forever. Ascended to oxycore Pastamancer.

Well since Zimbeh got deleted I decided to make a new account. Zimmy the disco bandit. ;o I re-applied to the Fraternity. :P