Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Kingdom Of Loathing

I'm in a good routine with the lady of perpetual indecision sidequest :) Buy meat vortexes, red snowcones, and begpwnias from the mall, go to themthar hills, and using the meat vortexes which pays for the other items and more while cutting the time it takes to get 100k meat in half :)

I'm in a good routine with the lady of perpetual indecision sidequest :blink: Buy meat vortexes, red snowcones, and begpwnias from the mall, go to themthar hills, and using the meat vortexes which pays for the other items and more while cutting the time it takes to get 100k meat in half <_<

I wonder why jick even made that quest . its pretty annoying considering none of the money you earn worked. anyone her got the order of the silver wossoname? (I was so close....yet so far)

first ascension finished on this account :D I completely messed up and got a muscle zodiac sign but chose to be a sauceror which I did not want to do :)

dude, im a lvl 9 and my weapon misses the bonerdragon every time.

Either buff up your moxie past 100 and use a ranged weapon or you can use items/skills with an autohit (spells and shieldbutt last time I checked)

kills with an autohit (spells and shieldbutt last time I checked)
edit: i forgot i can cast cleesh. but i want to get his chest.

I'm pretty sure he can block skills and steal items.

Anyway... I'm enjoying Bad Moon, but it's hard! I can't survive anywhere. ^_^

Just a tip: Your class doesn't matter if you want to use a range weapon or a melee/magic weapon you can use it on any class.

IE: back before when I played and LTS was an autohit I would use melee weapons no matter what class I was at the time.

I decided to start playing KoL again so I applied to the Frat.

My account is Denie Gesicht just so you know. :)

Oh yeah I forget, whats the easiest way to kill the Goblin King? Some sort of grenade thing...?

you have to go to the harem until u get veil, pants and perfume. wear them and spray the perfume, them go ahead to kill the king. the king is lvl 50, and u must have 64 moxie for him not to hit u. if u still die, get more perfume. u can still use ur best weapon.

Bad moon is.. quite enjoyable. ^_^ I'm having a lot of fun using the potato. I'm afraid of the battlefield and the level 11 zones; I expect to get fully beat up every adventure there. :P I might have to ascend at level 14 (which would be fine because I could get the level 14 skill).

Bad moon is.. quite enjoyable. ^_^ I'm having a lot of fun using the potato. I'm afraid of the battlefield and the level 11 zones; I expect to get fully beat up every adventure there. :P I might have to ascend at level 14 (which would be fine because I could get the level 14 skill).

If your potato is heavy enough you might be able to block most of the attacks. :o

I feel retarded :P I just understand the Degrassi Knoll reference and I started playing KoL over a year ago :aware:

I feel retarded :P I just understand the Degrassi Knoll reference and I started playing KoL over a year ago :aware:

It's ok - it took me forever in doing all teetotaler runs (and therefore spending a lot of time in the knob kitchen) to understand the "He tries to whip you like a bowl of cream, but the sunshine of your love is too strong for him to beat" attack. Then I had that song stuck in my head for a week. :o

XD You remind me of all the references I missed in this game. You have to go through it just a few times to figure it out.

Oh! I just got the "Cloaca-Cola" thing.. I was pronouncing "Cloaca" wrong and didn't realize it was that Roman sewer! :xd:

Oh! I just got the "Cloaca-Cola" thing.. I was pronouncing "Cloaca" wrong and didn't realize it was that Roman sewer! :deformed:

Its also an animal part usually linking to genitals. :aware:

There are so many references in this game that its impossible to figure out all of them. Thats why its a multiplayer game its just too complex for 1 person but with a team people figure all sorts of neat tricks out.

I used cam's trick and got wave of sauce then jalapeño saucesphere but when i got the saucesphere the wave of sauce disappeared :wub:((((

edit: nevermind :D I just realized it disappeared because i had under 23 hp :closedeyes:

Edited by Gillis

this topic would've died in an hour <_<

Cam, how high does my base mysticality have to be to pass the wave of sauce cap?

It's based on your bonus spell damage. I think I was using a Big Bad Voodoo Mask (found in the hidden village), a chefstaff, the fire-based off-hand cookbook (I had to resist the temptation to type cook-book :blink: ), and I had that bonus spell damage skill.

Just made an account. I love it

JuggaloClown----Lvl 3 Noodle Neophyte

Ill apply for clan hood soon, right now im trying to mooch off of other clan's Meat plants and such