Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MRC

Fairy Ring Teleportation Network

Nice guild..

I wonder if u click on a tree in the Eternal Forest several times u can get lots of spirits.. xD

I might be a new type of scaming.. Telling this is a magic tree blablabla..

You can, and it's multi combat so they will all attack you at once.

Warren thank you it will save me some time.

All I used was the map, since Maps are my weak spot.

Anyway, I think everything is done. Any other suggestions and improvements are appreciated. Oh and in case no one noticed the world map has been updated on Runescape and teleportation symbols are around indicating fairy rings.

And do I just put Complete in the title and wait for sal to look at it? Or do I send it to him?

Thanks Neo for all the map help and thanks Warren for eternal map.

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

Warren thank you it will save me some time.

All I used was the map, since Maps are my weak spot.

Anyway, I think everything is done. Any other suggestions and improvements are appreciated. Oh and in case no one noticed the world map has been updated on Runescape and teleportation symbols are around indicating fairy rings.

And do I just put Complete in the title and wait for sal to look at it? Or do I send it to him?

Thanks Neo for all the map help and thanks Warren for eternal map.

Just leave it as is... Sal is a busy person, who'll eventually get around to seeing the complete sign. Until then, just wait for a while.

Ok I wait. I'm sure sooner or later Sal will see this guide..

Thanks again to all who helped.

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

Nice guild..

I wonder if u click on a tree in the Eternal Forest several times u can get lots of spirits.. xD

LOL! GREAT! ^_^

Nice guild..

LOL! GREAT! ^_^

I just went to the eternal forest and its fun to keep making tree spirits. Problem is you can't make more since once under attack you can't chop a tree to make more =(

Kind of funny, first time I ever WANTED a tree spirit. lol.

Thanks

Still waiting for Sal to take a look =)

Wow really cool and the rings have no charges and can be used 10003204492 times?

Yup =)

They have an infinite amount of charges, so you can use them whenever you want.

I recenlty added that to the guide so everyone knows the amount of teleports you can do is unlimted.

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

Yup =)

Please be careful with one word replies. They aren't allowed on this forum. You could simply say: "Yes, they have an infinite amount of charges, so you can use them whenever you want".

Combination: BIS

Location: In the Ardougne zoo, with unicorns. Not that pointless, its got unicorns. Your also caged, so you cannot get out any other way expect the fairy ring or teleportation.

I believe you mean except, not expect. Easy mistake to make.

And right at the very end you spelled canifis wrong, you said canafis, when it's canifis.

I think this is an excellent guide. It is full of helpful pictures. Nice work dude! :blink:

Thanks for the comment. Took me a while, and my main goal was adding all the pictures.

Yup =)

Please be careful with one word replies. They aren't allowed on this forum. You could simply say: "Yes, they have an infinite amount of charges, so you can use them whenever you want".

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll leave more complete sentence respones. Thanks for the reminder.

Combination: BIS

Location: In the Ardougne zoo, with unicorns. Not that pointless, its got unicorns. Your also caged, so you cannot get out any other way expect the fairy ring or teleportation.

I believe you mean except, not expect. Easy mistake to make.

And right at the very end you spelled canifis wrong, you said canafis, when it's canifis.

Thanks. I edited it canifis and except. Thanks for the correction.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.