Sal's RuneScape Forum
Docly

Θ Grαb Thε Phαt Θ (How is this still around!)

Phat Poll  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What year did you first play Grab Thε Phat?

Guest Emanick1
*SharArch jumps out of Barney costume, eats Emanick and steals PHat.

Emanick jumps out of stomach costume, bursts SharArch, and steals Phat from corpse. :P

BAH!WHAM!I PUNCH YOU IN FACE AND YOU CRY SO I STEAL THE PHAT(CRYBABIES DONT DESERVE THA PHAT

Edited by RD-NH -~-~ZYNT~-~-

BAH!POP-UP BLOCKER!!!POP UP BLOCKER COPYS EVERY SPAM YOU SENT AT ME, BY 10 AND SENDS BACK! MY PHAT!

Edited by RD-NH -~-~ZYNT~-~-

BAH!RUNESCAPE AUTO BRIDGE BUILDER!AUTO RE-BUILD BRIDGE, YANKS ME OUT, AND SMACKS VERY FIRMLY ON THE HINEY WITH A LARGE STICK

IDK HOW I BROKE THE FLOW BUT OK, I STAB YOU UP SO BAD, YOU WISH I NEVER STAB YOU UP SO BAD!YOU DIE AND I TAKE PHAT

Guest Eevil Weevil

I shout 'Bloing! Bloing! Bloing!' in an oscillating tone. The electricity generated runs up your Cochleal nerve, until it matches that of the resonant frequency of the grey matter of your cortex. The occipital lobe is damaged first, because of its resilience, thus making you blind. Then all motor processes in your body shut down, making you unable to move, but still feel pain. Then I light a fire under your feet, and slowly, slowly, burn your body to cinders. Then you respawn at Lumbridge Castle. I set the place alight by using the Fire Strike spell 10 million times, then I use 1k earth runes to make a huge ring of earth circling the castle, then I drown the catsle in lava, using 1k lava runes. Although the castle isn't damaged, (because of a super-clever spell), all the people in it are - and if they respawn, they get burnt again. I set a forcefield around it so that nothing and no-one can get out or in, so no meddlesome firemen. No-one can control the fire, as it is powered by runes (even if I die, the spell has already been completed). It will rage for a month (28 days).

Then, just before the Phat is burnt, I use the Telekinetic Grab spell on the Phat. Then I cast an anti-telekinetic grab spell on it, so no-one, ever again, can use the Telekinetic Grab spell on it. I use the Teleother Lumbridge spell on it, then it appears in the courtyard. I quickly surround it with a superforcefield.

You shall never get the Phat!!!!!!

Oh, and Tacoman, there is a way out.

*Elephant King dodges lightning matrix style, and traps you on a piece of paper. I draw an evil dragon, it eats you on the paper, I run away with phat.

IDK HOW I BROKE THE FLOW BUT OK, I STAB YOU UP SO BAD, YOU WISH I NEVER STAB YOU UP SO BAD!YOU DIE AND I TAKE PHAT

Family Guy- seabreeze and brian in motel + real bad cockroaches(coz of skools) :aware:

I shout 'Bloing! Bloing! Bloing!' in an oscillating tone. The electricity generated runs up your Cochleal nerve, until it matches that of the resonant frequency of the grey matter of your cortex. The occipital lobe is damaged first, because of its resilience, thus making you blind. Then all motor processes in your body shut down, making you unable to move, but still feel pain. Then I light a fire under your feet, and slowly, slowly, burn your body to cinders. Then you respawn at Lumbridge Castle. I set the place alight by using the Fire Strike spell 10 million times, then I use 1k earth runes to make a huge ring of earth circling the castle, then I drown the catsle in lava, using 1k lava runes. Although the castle isn't damaged, (because of a super-clever spell), all the people in it are - and if they respawn, they get burnt again. I set a forcefield around it so that nothing and no-one can get out or in, so no meddlesome firemen. No-one can control the fire, as it is powered by runes (even if I die, the spell has already been completed). It will rage for a month (28 days).

Then, just before the Phat is burnt, I use the Telekinetic Grab spell on the Phat. Then I cast an anti-telekinetic grab spell on it, so no-one, ever again, can use the Telekinetic Grab spell on it. I use the Teleother Lumbridge spell on it, then it appears in the courtyard. I quickly surround it with a superforcefield.

You shall never get the Phat!!!!!!

Oh, and Tacoman, there is a way out.

Emmm... three-teen-dred words 4 u GAZE OF SARADOMIN muhahahaha

now i simply go thru gob caves to cellar, stop make milkshake(choc), uses oily rod to abuse dyin noobs lol :P :wub: :(

Oh yea chuck norris and the gyver also have oily rods. Good times. Good times.

activates 'phat teleporter device' to get phat then uses 'phat defender device' to defend the phat for me if anyone tries

THE NORRIS they have to...........well this video should do.....fastforward to the part where chuck norris gets owned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUcsUec7WKQ

:D 132jh

kills everyone on every planet and turns everyone into his zombie slaves then takes the phat

Edited by coo