Sal's RuneScape Forum
Docly

Θ Grαb Thε Phαt Θ (How is this still around!)

Phat Poll  

208 members have voted

1. 1. What year did you first play Grab Thε Phat?

*Handgunroy noticed how stressed darkdooms getting and offers him a cuppa tea and while he's relaxing i throw the cuppa hot tea into his face and run away with the blood stained phat.

Im a gurl xD

*Darkdoom567 qipes of the hot tea and grabs the empty cup, she runs up behind handgunroy and smashed the cup on his head.Dark takes the phat and runs away.

*Handgunroy has cleverly set up a trip wire at the gate of his house and darkdoom falls over it and handgunroy grabs it off HER and runs away avoiding his other trip wire.

*Handgunroy has cleverly set up a trip wire at the gate of his house and darkdoom falls over it and handgunroy grabs it off HER and runs away avoiding his other trip wire.

Strings trip wires connected to bouncing bettys all over.

*Sneeks up to Handgunroy, hits Handgunroy over head with wine bottle. Takes phat and runs away laughing.

*Darkdoom567 trips john up whilsthe is busy laughing, dark takes he phat and climbs up a tree...

*Darkdude takes out a chainsaw and cuts the tree down,then watches darkdoom fall and grabs the phat and runs to china

*John Adams hops on a helicopter and guns down Darkdude, takes the phat and flys back to the United States.

*Dupa throws gernade at John Adams and blows him up.Phat flies of his head and onto mine.I ride away on my hawt motorcycle with some hawt chick.

Edited by Dupa_Hole

*Dupa throws gernade at John Adams and blows him up.Phat flies of his head and onto mine.I ride away on my hawt motorcycle with some hawt chick.

*John Adams takes out a Hellfire missle locks it on to the motorcycle. Presses trigger and watches missle blow up the motorcycle. Takes phat and runs away.

Edited by john adams

*Tim drops a nuke on John Adams and grabs the singed Party Hat from his mangled corpse.

:o

Edited by Tim

*Tim drops a nuke on John Adams and grabs the singed Party Hat from his mangled corpse.

:o

*Throws a granade at Tim picks up phat and walks away.

Wise old man i wish for you to tell people how to use the / me ommand so they know how to make an action properly.

*Darkdoom567 gets a minster truck and runs over whatever that semi thing was, then dark gets the phat and flies the rocket ship to the blue supergiant.

*Darkdude tramples jhon with a semi and steals the crushed phat and drives off

*John Adams takes a rocket propeled granade and distroys the semi. Takes phat and drives off in a APC.

Edited by john adams

*Darkdude gets in a hundai(spelling)and drives behind jhon,the phat flying off jhons head and into my car,i then drive off

* Gets behind Darkdudes car. And blasts it open with a 50 cal' machine gun. Picks up phat and contiues to drive off in my APC.

Meaning you're technically not the phat owner. Plues lessers aren't too hard to beat.

*Darkdoom567 kills the lesser demon and takes the phat.

Plugs Contra game into computer and kills Darkdoom567 takes phat and hides on Contras first stage!!

P.S. Click above for a song that most people will remember if they ever played Contra on the NES!

Edited by Master of Pokemon

*Beats Up DarkDude Till He Gives Me The PHat And Then Runs Away:P

Edited by Lil Contagious

*Gets Poison,A Steel Dagger,A Rocket Launcher,Applies Poison To Steel Dagger,Poisons DarkDude,Shoots Him With My Rocket Launcher,And While Dark Is On The Floor I Stomp All Over Him And Takes The Phat