Sal's RuneScape Forum
Docly

Θ Grαb Thε Phαt Θ (How is this still around!)

Phat Poll  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What year did you first play Grab Thε Phat?

Ash Man comes out of the basements fireplace's ashes and turns you to ash!!! :aware: :aware: :aware: then I take phat :huh:

and eat another cupcake

Edited by Ash Man

yay ashes!!!! :)....i miss my phat......:( *eats 5 cookies* im still sad :)

Edited by Ash Man

:[]!!! your evil!!! *goes to hentai and turns him into ash* woot a phat!!!!! im not sad now

THe topic gets closed, and the phat appears in an alternate inaccesable dimension except for to me, who is trapped with the phat for all eternity.

Until I, a dimension traveler discovers you and sends you somewhere else WITHOUT the phat

But then, you are pwnt by Sir Ronald T Gilsenberry the Fourth who normally resides in the Roleplaying room, but decided to take a vacation, who takes the phat the the rping room.

EDIT: I actually did, check out my last post in the invincible rp.

Edited by Lunchbox of Doom

Slaps while he is baving in jamaica and swims then get's eat by sharks but takes the phat with me and then licks it and eats it then laughs as dieng from a clownfish in the sharks body who is making a clown out of me :s

i use cheat code on runescape now im king of runescape with cb lvl 4mill

i do a special spell on him he bleads to dead and i take the phat and dye him

BLUE then wear it on my head while im at my big trone(with a pile of skulls under it)

and i rule every1 and turn them into slaves who wil mine woodcut etc for me

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by roy 1234567

Hm........ Quite.

pwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnerage

wneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragep

neragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepw

eragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwn

ragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwne

agepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwner

gepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnera

epwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnerag

pwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnerage

wneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragep

neragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepw

eragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwn

ragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwne

agepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwner

gepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnera

epwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnerag

eragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwneragepwnerage

*ash woman turns back into ash man* *ash man turns everyone into ash and takes phat* *ash man notices that the phat is made of ash now*

*throws mod-crown ninja death stars at him*

*takes crown and places instead of my mod one*

Bwahahahah! no-one will ever know ^^;

I show coolguy my signature -he gasps and drops the p-hat. I happily pick it up!

Hentai rocks has it not me

so far Hentai rocks has phat

U spelled my name rong!

Edited by koolguy67