Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jnr J

Official Guild Wars Thread

Ooh Candysmiths are out aswell. :santa:

there the same as last year just with the new weapons :evil:. There great for new characters though because they have no requirements so I got a few of each for later on when I make some more characters.

How do we get elfs costume? :evil:

Edited by Bεяeτ

frozen globs of ectos + talk to tonic maker = trans tonic = drink = dwarf = dies = elf

I just a ton of eggnog, I will post a picture of what it is like after I drink it all. :evil:

And Andy, where do you get frozen ecto from?

frozen underworld. Its the PvE snowball missions. Ya gotta talk to this guy in LA or Kamadan who looks like avatar of grenth. I forgot his name. Ya have to go in solo though but there easy.

Edited by Andyana

Merry christmas all. I'm only on Sal's while I'm loading CC source I just got. Also I get my Mini pet today but I don't know when. I'll find out later once this has loaded.

EDIT: gahh still no mini pet. I'm sure I made my character on christmas midday... Maybe it was a leep year :king:

Edited by Andyana

I got a Mini Rurik awhile ago. Back when they were 100k+ecto ish.

Offtopic: I made a guild. :king:

Im going to buy Guild wars Nightfall in a few hours. Can someone give me advice on what kind of character i start with?

Thanks.

I just got a mini pet Charr shamen ¬_¬

and i cant trade it for whatever andy has because andy also got a charr shamen.

I got a Mini Rurik awhile ago. Back when they were 100k+ecto ish.

Offtopic: I made a guild. :lol:

Alliance??? (as long as the AK are the leader guild :o)

Im going to buy Guild wars Nightfall in a few hours. Can someone give me advice on what kind of character i start with?

Thanks.

anything with Monk second proffesion is an easy start because you can self heal.

Edited by Anon Joe

would anyone be intrested in buying a charr minipet for 20k :P

Lol, I get mine in a few weeks.

And Joe, of course you are going to get the same pet, its the same account. :P

I got my minipet a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. :P

Also, I'm confused about the winter events and stuff, I guess I'm going to have to look at the site. (Haven't been on in 10 days. )

would anyone be intrested in buying a charr minipet for 20k :)

Lol, I get mine in a few weeks.

And Joe, of course you are going to get the same pet, its the same account. :ice:

The fact that we both got the same mini pet has nothing to do with us sharing an account. Its just a freek chance we got the same.

So do you think they will give out the holiday items on the 31st like last year?

Um, could someone explain more about this game? What's the difference between a Collecter and a Crafter? And can you get armour and weapons to use when killing monsters?

Um, could someone explain more about this game? What's the difference between a Collecter and a Crafter? And can you get armour and weapons to use when killing monsters?

A collector is someone who collects special items that specific monsters drop. They collect the items in exchange for weapons, armor, or a material.

Crafters create weapons and armor, in exchange for materials and money.

Monsters drop weapons, but not armor.

Edited by Haru

A collector is someone who collects special items that specific monsters drop. They collect the items in exchange for weapons, armor, or a material.

Oh okay, and the monsters drop items that you can salvage so you can give to a crafter to make armour right?

Oh okay, and the monsters drop items that you can salvage so you can give to a crafter to make armour right?

Yeah, but I preffer to just buy the materials.

So do you think they will give out the holiday items on the 31st like last year?

It was the 1st of Jan last year

And it will be the 1st of Jan again this year.

It spans to the 2nd for us though because of time zones which is a good thing.

Hey, can anyone help me with the quest "Endangered Species" It says I need to get a Malandru Stalker (correct me if i'm wrong) The guy who have me the quest says I can find one in Old Ascalon and I believe him because Old Ascalon it highlighted in Green. So could someone help me and tell me where in Old Ascalon I could find a Malandru Stalker?

EDIT:Oh by the way if anyone wants to add me:

GWN'S

PvE:Far Sighter X

PvP:Blizzard Fighter X

Edited by Agent X

go west abit and you will find one. Just hold Alt.

There commonly found neer some devour Boss's.

Just a note. You need charm animal to capture it and if you already have a pet you will have to get rid of it first.

To get rid of pets talk to the beast-tamer dude outside ascalon city.

hmmm could I get away with making a basic how to play guild wars tutorial in the tutorial section somewere?

Edited by Andyana

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.