Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jnr J

Official Guild Wars Thread

Could an knowlegdable factions player tell me a good area or specific monster i could farm? Perhaps the favoured build to do that? :wub: I don't ask for much do i...? :aware:

Could an knowlegdable factions player tell me a good area or specific monster i could farm? Perhaps the favoured build to do that? :jester: I don't ask for much do i...? :blink:

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Category:Farming_builds

all the farming builds are there. they'll probably tell you were to go and what to kill too.

EDIT: I Just started a Ritualist game. Man are they fun to use. Atm im using a nub version of the spirit spammer build but it works well at the moment. Pain+Bloodsong+Dissonance spirits are what im using.

Edited by Anon Joe

:jester: no one is on much latley :blink: I'm lonely.

Oh well. I'm gunna go for Protector of Cantha to help get my Kind of a Big Deal Title.

I am thinking of buying guild wars. I am going to be going for Prophecies. Is it worth getting that or should I get the expansion packs aswell

Edited by Endymion Spring

Yea so i bought it , and im really enjoying it.

Im a level 17 R/Mo

I have a few questions though.

What does Req. mean? Im browsing some forums because im trying to sell some stuff, but i don't know what it means.

I need a price check on a Icy blade axe of shelter.

( Ill get a picture of it tomorrow)

I am thinking of buying guild wars. I am going to be going for Prophecies. Is it worth getting that or should I get the expansion packs aswell

There actually all stand alones but I would bet Prophecies first.

Yea so i bought it , and im really enjoying it.

Im a level 17 R/Mo

I have a few questions though.

What does Req. mean? Im browsing some forums because im trying to sell some stuff, but i don't know what it means.

I need a price check on a Icy blade axe of shelter.

( Ill get a picture of it tomorrow)

Req is requirement. You don't need a req to weild the weapon. Only to get the best damage out of it. To check if your req is high anough press K and it refures to your attributes.

Also Max damage for weapons are-

Sword: 15-22

Axe: 6-28

Hamer: 19-35

daggers: 7-17

Scythe: 9-41

Bows: 15-28

Spears: 14-27

Staffs and wands are: 11-22

btw peeps. Check out the new rare weapon of the game

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Image:Elemental_Sword.jpg

Elemental_Sword.jpg

Could an knowlegdable factions player tell me a good area or specific monster i could farm? Perhaps the favoured build to do that? :givesfudge: I don't ask for much do i...? :givesfudge:

all the farming builds are there. they'll probably tell you were to go and what to kill too.

EDIT: I Just started a Ritualist game. Man are they fun to use. Atm im using a nub version of the spirit spammer build but it works well at the moment. Pain+Bloodsong+Dissonance spirits are what im using.

Try using Wanderlust if you're PvP. Should be easy considering it's the elite you get starting out. Combined with Earthbind, you can Kill/Do a lot of damage to an overzealous opponent.

:starwars: no one is on much latley :lolsmack: I'm lonely.

Oh well. I'm gunna go for Protector of Cantha to help get my Kind of a Big Deal Title.

The Protector titles are the easiest way to get Kind of a Big Deal. :whocares:

goold.jpg

Level 18 now :lolsmack:

Can someone give me an estimate about those^?

not much because there not max. the Mods are ok I guess. I'm not got with mod prices though.

I just boguht and think its great. I have 1 PvE called Slayer Kaa and 2 PvP accounts.

The only thing i am struggling with is getting enough crafting materials such as iron and hides. Also gold is a problem :ice:

I just boguht and think its great. I have 1 PvE called Slayer Kaa and 2 PvP accounts.

The only thing i am struggling with is getting enough crafting materials such as iron and hides. Also gold is a problem :P

Yes, gold is hard to come around if you aren't level 20. However, you still have a chance to obtain dye drops. Black dyes are around 8-10k! :-O

Could an knowlegdable factions player tell me a good area or specific monster i could farm? Perhaps the favoured build to do that? :) I don't ask for much do i...? :P

I like my ritualist to be a supporter/healer type. :D

I made a Migraine/Interrupt Mesmer in PvP. It's so much fun! I can kill any caster, be it Monk, Elementalist, Necromancer, or Mesmer.

I got a little favour to ask people. For months, http://community.guildwarshelp.com/ has been bombarded by spambots posting crap on our forum because there using dead internet resources. Now, I've noticed that if the board has 3-5 posts in one day, the spambots don't come. (I think this is some feature they use) So I'm asking everyone to possibly come on over and discuss stuff, while helping us with our problem. I know this sounds like advertising, in a way it is, but this is a RuneScape Forum too, and this topic has so much discussion packed into one thing, I think if some of the discussion was to go on over there, that it would be easier for new players to find information about the game, also while helping me out.

Oh, and feel free to make some guides, builds included for the fansite. (If you want layouts, I'll try to get them to you, just PM me over there)

So anyways, back on topic. I made a Ranger when I got Nightfall and I'm enjoying the game. I'm in Vabbi and really haven't PvE'd much due to my renewed addiction to PvP (In Forsaken Wanderers, rank 300 something and going down, hopefully we can get in the top 100)Nightfall has some amazing new skills from what I've seen. My new favorite profession to play in a GvG is a Zealeous Benediction monk with infuse health, or a Dismiss hexes monk. Both lots of fun. I've just unlocked some Dervish skills so I hope to try that profession out some more.

Oh, Joe. Ritualusts are very very fun. There so versitile too! They can be offensive support in PvP along with a really nice defense. You can farm with them, and overall, are a very very fun class. Plus the armor is really nice.

Edited by Guardian CRD

I play guild wars I have a lvl 20 w/n I like the game. I have all the games (6 player slots)

I play guild wars I have a lvl 20 w/n I like the game. I have all the games (6 player slots)

If you had all the games, you'd have 8 slots.

I have all three games and I only have six.

Prophecies=4

Nightfall=2

Factions=2

Did they change Prophecies to 2? Because I got Prophecies when it first came out.

I just recently got Prophecies and I had 4 character slots.

Also, would anyone be willing to run me from yaks bend to beacons/lions arch for free?

Can someone tell me how to apply for Avacara Knights ?

My ingame name is Synyster Koto :aware:

You just tell me or andyana the name so we invite you :D . But first warning many of our members are incactive atm but there all slammer.

I have all three games and I only have six.

If you see six try moving the mouse to the left or right hand side of the screen because with 8 slots the chacter select moves to fit them all in.

Also, would anyone be willing to run me from yaks bend to beacons/lions arch for free?

Its easier if you just do the mission and primary quests. One its free and two you get exp along the way.

Edited by Anon Joe

Winters day gift givers (yeah).

Now to put these chards to some good use.

Lol, no offense, but I don't think many people will be willing to do it for free.

Maybe from Beacons to Lions Arch..

As Andy said, Just do the missions. You won't want to do them in the future.

Edited by Haru

I am very sorry i meant to put 8. It was because I was tired. Sorry I do have 8 but only use 6

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.