Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jnr J

Official Guild Wars Thread

Pluss I don't like adding strangers to the guild :P

Maybe that's why you grow so slowly.

Just wondering if there was one, i thinking of leaving my current guild. Not enough PvP.

Candy Cane weapons will get to about 5k mid year then go down again.

Candy canes will rise to about 2k each mid year and go down again aswell.

Guild Halls cost 14K-25k depending on how much people buying guild halls. I usually get them cheap when I switch (I should really switch less because I complain after about how much cash I have ;)).

The gazfar is a noob quest is fairly easy. But it is best to wait abit and go with people then when your a lot better.

Thanks for answering the rest of the questions that helped a lot

Just wondering if there was one, i thinking of leaving my current guild. Not enough PvP.

PvP is better than PvE. :mellow: ;)

PvP is better than PvE. :P :unsure:

By far, but i do enjoy making a roleplaying character just for PvP. it just seems far more rewarding to go through the whole game, make your build from scratch and get a gladiator point at your first serious span at random arenas. :blink:

I started a new guild named "The Platinum Soldiers" and if anyone wants to join the link if right below

My guild topic

EDIT:Does anyone know any good guild wars threads that I can advertise my clan?

Edited by Agent X

PvP is better than PvE. :) :P

By far, but i do enjoy making a roleplaying character just for PvP. it just seems far more rewarding to go through the whole game, make your build from scratch and get a gladiator point at your first serious span at random arenas. :)

I suppose. I just like using PvP characters, because they're fast. :glasses:

I started a new guild named "The Platinum Soldiers" and if anyone wants to join the link if right below

My guild topic

EDIT:Does anyone know any good guild wars threads that I can advertise my clan?

In game.

Okay, so...

-Are servers like WoW where you put a char to a server and can only move him with a transfer, or like RS?

-What's a good class combo? I'm interested in rangers, and I think I'll get prophecies

-Can Americans play with ye Brits?

Okay, so...

-Are servers like WoW where you put a char to a server and can only move him with a transfer, or like RS?

-What's a good class combo? I'm interested in rangers, and I think I'll get prophecies

-Can Americans play with ye Brits?

-No you don't use servers, everyone is with everyone. :D (Only Districts, but you can change which you use)

-A good class to start would be ranger or warrior. When I started I used a Warrior/Monk. Ask Andy about second prof for Rangers.

-Yeah, Americans can play with the Brits, but you will have to use the International District. :)

if you choose american server though expect lack of fow cos us europiens always have the favour of the gods :D

American's realy do suck at GW don't they. :D

In my whole GW life i can only remember one situation when we didn't have favour and i needed it.

Playing a trapper in Fort Aspenwood is pretty fun. Just lay bunches 'O traps near the gates. Then when they open, enemies rush in to die. :)

Playing a trapper in Fort Aspenwood is pretty fun. Just lay bunches 'O traps near the gates. Then when they open, enemies rush in to die. :)

Spirit spammer at Fort Aspenwood, pure ownage. Attacking or defending. :)

I'm stuck on the mission where your in jail with Zhed and have to free the other centaurs. :)

On amazon is prophecies, just the normal Guildwars? :)

Yes it is.

I'm stuck on the mission where your in jail with Zhed and have to free the other centaurs. :)

Thats a pretty hard mission (I did it before they nerfed the hits from kournens).

Yea and im stuck on Dragonur Bastions mission :D

How much money do you guys have? I currently have 22K i think, and a few golds.

i have like 8k atm. I make like 50k then spend it instantly ¬_¬ ...

Scince im out of things to do i might look to farming...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.