Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jnr J

Official Guild Wars Thread

That is a nice staff.

Everyone is saying that, but no one will buy it. Let alone make an offer. :mellow:

That is a nice staff.

Everyone is saying that, but no one will buy it. Let alone make an offer. :mellow:

That's because people could just buy a green. :wub:

That is a nice staff.

That's because people could just buy a green. :xd:

Not at the prices i am willing to part with these items at.

PS - i will actualy pay someone to take Miki's staff. :wub:

I might find some good solo farming builds to keep me preocupied...

PS - i will actualy pay someone to take Miki's staff. :wub:

sounds good, how much you pay for me to take it out your hands??? :mellow:

About erm...1 gold. ;)

Just spent all my cash turning warrior into a vermin farmer, only one more thing to buy...prophecies.

Am gunna go for kind of a big deal title. I already have protector of tyria and I'm close to max on tyrian explorer, canthan explorer, protector of cantha (and i may aswell god for protector of Elonia).

I wanna get it before Utopia comes out...

Utopia wont be out for ages yet, no rush.

There is always like 6 months between the games isn't there?

UTOPIA? A new GW? Sheesh, how often do they do this? Two last year, one in 2005, and now a new one?

ArenaSoft or whatever they're called apparently doesn't like to add any new content for free :yinyang:

Okay, if I DO (That's a chance) get the game, I think I'll be ranger/monk.

they do add new content like Fow, ToPk, heroes accent or sarrows furnace and all these other PvP tournaments or PvE Mini game farming type things for free but thay dont add massive updates like a whole newgame for free.

There not expansions. Theres entirely new games that you can cross characters over.

Andy is an R/Mo, he can give you a couple of builds (if he says barrage first, run)

Edit: Lol at Ramons post below

Edited by Anon Joe

UTOPIA? A new GW? Sheesh, how often do they do this? Two last year, one in 2005, and now a new one?

ArenaSoft or whatever they're called apparently doesn't like to add any new content for free :aware:

Okay, if I DO (That's a chance) get the game, I think I'll be ranger/monk.

If you're going to post in this topic, you need to temporarily release the WoW fanboy out of yourself. Considering none of WoW's content is "free".

Well, I DO pay 15 dollars monthly, and they do plan on a new expansion every two years, but GW has a lot. The whole 'new game' thing does help in case someone feels left behind, but it doesn't seem too much like a free game to me.

Honestly, I think it'd be better to make one every one or two years and get it all at once. I just think two in a year is a lot.

I only have factions, i still own every paragon and dev in my guild. :aware:

I don't think i will get NF, from what iv heard it is just annoying. I do want to get prohercies though.

90 dollars every 6 month, or 40 (i think) which isnt even necessary to play the game. Nothing is free in this world, however this is as close as it gets with a quality online game.

:ice: 2 a year is anouth for me :xd:

On my ranger character I get threw the games pretty fast. (oooh boy is my guy over-rated at pve).

yeah, for me and andy who get threw pve really really quick (tis ranges from 2 days to a week) a game every 6 months isnt enough :ice:

Edited by Anon Joe

we want more

*Andyana foams in mouth.

I wounder what will happen this week end on gw?

some of that has really really good mods. I'm not very good with prices though. Ranging in price though I would say 20k-60k

Anywere between those margines for the lot. I'm not sure though. It may be more (probably is).

Gah. When will A-net announce the new game. It should be any time soon! It has to be.

lol nice, the damage +15% being constant is very nice.

Unless it is dropped by a seriously easy to farm boss, or it is a realy ugly skin.

Or maybe the fact that it has -10 armour and you can get a bow with the same stats but without the minus on armour for free, just for completeing nightfall :ice:

Or maybe the fact that it has -10 armour and you can get a bow with the same stats but without the minus on armour for free, just for completeing nightfall :ice:

Aw, that would be it. Told ya i didn't know anything about NF. :xd:

Or maybe the fact that it has -10 armour and you can get a bow with the same stats but without the minus on armour for free, just for completeing nightfall >.<

Yes, but it's 15% ALWAYS.

I guess. I'm ok with 15% when health is above 50 cos I rarely get attacked :P I stick on wirling defense and they go for someone else.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.