Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jnr J

Official Guild Wars Thread

Well since you have factions, once you get to level 20 you can do allience battles which own and do good for the guild if you give in your faction :D

I'd do AB on my warrior but i cant be botherd. My PvE build is actually an Allience battle build funnily enough but it helps more in PvE than AB

I've decided to start doing ToPK b/p alot again. I know you don't make asmuch cash anymore from it anymore but its fun and I'll definatly make atleast 5k a trip so that will build up in no time. Pluss Barrage party's are usualy fast at it and Monks arn't needed with a good order so ya don't have to wait for one.

betting for the celestrial tornament starts in about 8 hours.

I bet the prizes for winning will be those cellestrial tonics :ice: Can't wait.

I just wrote the biggest guide ever for the beehive o.O

A beginners guide to guild wars.

Edited by Andyana

how long for and who will take your place as sal's 1337 pvper.

Speaking of PvP i was doing shiverpeek arena on my ele and we foguht this rit like 6 times. Once he enterd the match and started monolougeing so i said "didnt we just kill you" so he replys "i got you on low heath". Anyway we start soloing and i just drop aloadof bombs on his head and own him :(

Fight over the title? :)

NCP's for the New Years event should be first appearing today so look out for that. Also the bets should be open by now shouldnt they ?

I can't wait for the mini game. It sounds really really fun :P

Also, whats the point in giving a max number of mini-pets per dist, It doesn't make any sence.

I haven't tried it out yet but I probably will do soon.

W00T finally got to lions arch! and by the way in rollerbeetle racing is pretty hard

~Legned (meant to spell Legend :mad: gonna change to Ad)

P.S. Jnr J your avatar makes me sad :D

its not that hard. What you do it use skill number 2 streight away and then number 1 when that slows down. then when you get close to someone use number 3 :)

And remember to get pickups along the way.

Use number 3 at the start. ^^ It knocks them all down.

Btw if anyone wnats to add me I have a W/Mo level 20- Slayer Kaa and also A/E level 20- Vespa Lynch

Use number 3 at the start. ^^ It knocks them all down.

Btw if anyone wnats to add me I have a W/Mo level 20- Slayer Kaa and also A/E level 20- Vespa Lynch

I keep my number 3 for the first bend and then I get a really good headstart that most of the time makes me win :(

I always get lucky with the last one, the over-rated power up :(

I have 4 pigs on my account so far :) There not selling for much at the moment but hopefully they will pick up a little more value later, also I like them an will probably keep them, stick em on any new character I make for later games.

I finally beat Nightfalls storyline! :aware:

I bought some Primeval armor ( no gloves though :jester: Doing that later) , and bought myself a nice minipig.

Oh, and i also gave some of my heroes pets :jester:

gw084.jpg

heroespets.jpg

I always call my pets "Healing Monk Mo" in PvP. So when they target it, they might think it's a monk and try to kill it. :aware:

I have never seen a Power Shot so beautifully rendered.

I got aload of fire works <_< I might sell them for 500 ea, it will get me a couple of or dozen plat.

I traded a Gold spear for Zelhunun's(sp?) Longbow :mellow: I pwnsauce you Andy :beret:

Getting Into The Desolation Is Annoying...

Me and Joe are gunna enter the design a weapon compotision :D

Get quiet abit of character slots from that :/

:P you made a ranger. sweet. Rangers are liek pwnsause.

There are some sweet builds for rangers

me and andy just noticed something. The big update they did either last weekend or this weekend also added a new thing were mouths move in tyrian and canthan cinimatics too :(

I added you too, just so you can give me some starting tips :)

~Drop

P.S. Now I have two profesions! I am a ranger and warrior now :/ But mostly a ranger :(

:/ R/W's have amazing capabilities in PvP.

(Player Vs Player)

Not really anymore with the nerfings of Rampage as one and Tigers Fury a little while ago. But pre-nerf thumpers pwned.

Anyways, I'm really getting into monking now. I've been monking for my guild in GvG and I'm getting pretty good at it. Zealous Benediction infuser is my favorite build ATM. Simply infuse spikes, hit "f", and activate ZB and your pretty much healed for free.

:tongue: I'm glad I never got involved with big pet builds. Barrager Build Is all about pets being meetsheilds :(

Btw, Calvin how well did ya guild do?

Edited by Andyana

I'm know extremely happy cause I just beat factions which also gave me canthan pathfinder title. The end battle with shiro is a pushover

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.