Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jnr J

Official Guild Wars Thread

lol look at this wiggy glitch

wiggyglitchrk6.png

its not the screenshot thats glitched. its the fact im up the tower that is glitched.

i got boared up there and made this avvy

Edited by Anon Joe

LMAO! And choo still got the bonus done aswell :aware:

Might attempt anouther guild wars vid, either to the song End of the world (which I don't think I have) or like a pod cast type thing with people's voices.

Edited by Andyana

I love this game, haven't played in a while. Have a 20 W/Mo from when I started. Right now I'm starting a new character, I want it to be original, so if anyone thinks one of these class combonations is odd or original, please tell me.

The first class is Elementalist.

E/R

E/Wo

E/N

E/Mo

P.S. Can anyone tell me if Factions is worth buying? I don't want to waste money on it, but it might be fun =p.

Edited by Air Force One

I see alot of E/Mos, they are probably the most popular second profession. Although I would go with E/Wo, never see many of them. Infact I have never seen an E/Wo :P

Factions is worth buying; there is very quick leveling but the storyline is lacking. Or, you could just wait for Nightfall. :P

I played the Prophecies for over a year, then i played factions for a few months. Factions was a big dissapointment due to its lack of content compared to the original.

It depends. The graphics are WAY better. The storyline is good, Runescape doesn't really have a storyline. The max level is 20, and you put points in seperate attributes. You can have tons of skills, but can only use 7 (I think) at a time. IMO it is better in some aspects, but worse in others.

well recently they are bringing out weekly events but there stuff like double factions or something. There arnt that much big updates recently being made like runescape but when there is it is normally very big.

Untill Nightfall I'm gunna try and get the title's I don't have on my Ranger :(

I will try do it with you. :cry:

If I can. :(

I have to titles either. :beret: I did get my guild running & got to Closer to the Stars. Anyone know how to declare allience to luxons?

The only title I have is Tyrian Explorer. :)

And I have just charmed the Black Moa. And I'm a W/R now.

I also got an Oni Blade drop today, but not max :)

And I got a Black dye ftw!!! :)

Anybody wanna help me find the place that I declare my guild's allience to luxon? If you can pm me on slams. :)

I think it is Cavalon, you go there after Sunjiang District mission.

You have to go to the outpost which you go to after Boreas Seabed, and talk to someone there who will take you to Cavalon.

Edited by Jnr J

Ok. I'm 5 bonus'es away from Protector of tyria. 3% from tyrian pathfinder and about 8% from canthan cadiagraphory (summit like that)

Miles of friend of the kurzick. I saw a guy the other day with friend of the kurzick (7)

lol last night i powermissioned jnr j threw the ring of fire in 4 hours :(

the avacara knights just got 6 new members :P were on a roll now

Edited by Anon Joe

:(

I have finished Prophecies now. And I have Canthan explorer title aswell.

D: THK bonus is hard.. Well its not for me but for the noobs who's party I'm in they don't last as long as me ;)

We should make are own GW forum btw cos I don't really like GW comunity or Guru forum. CT is good but not very active.

EDIT: w007 I did THK bonus so now all I need to do is ring of fire bonus, abadons mouth bonus and kill the glint and I will get the protector of tyria title :xd:

Edited by Andyana

There was a big dueling tourney at UNIT for 215k. ^_^ Too bad I didn't get a screenie and couldn't participate...And Sala says this will be the last. D=

I've been working on a necromancer on a different account for prophecies. name = zaskull phalanx.

Yay :pirate2: Whats your GW name? Factions or Prophecies?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.