Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Staff "recombination"

personally i think its disgusting.. dont get me wrong i dont mean to start anything here, god knows ive done enough, but 1800 has helped build this forum, and in a way this site since the beginning. then he gets "spat" on.. i jus dont think its right, i think different ppl are wearing the pants now. so to speak.

but im not gonna start anything so i jus posted this, dont take it the wrong way

Guest Fuzzeh
Omg am I the only one shocked by 1800's huge demotion? :P

We're all shocked, but we don't know why it happened or what influenced it, so it's perhaps better not to discuss it..

Anyway, congrats to all the new D-Mods, very wise choices were made in my opinion.

Edited by Fuzzeh

Everyone is probably shocked, like I mentioned in my above post, it seems as though all the admins who get a demotion get demoted to DM, same thing with Beeboy..but we best not discuss this since it's none of our buisness, only for the staff to know and us not.

Congratulations all! Sorry to hear about the demotions, but I was shocked that 1800 went down to DM. I wonder what reactions he will have as soon as he sees this. :P

Excellent Descision. More Organized.

Good Job.

~Code Black

Congratulations to the new D-Mods! :P

And may I say congrats to the new DM's too? :P :P

personally i think its disgusting.. dont get me wrong i dont mean to start anything here, god knows ive done enough, but 1800 has helped build this forum, and in a way this site since the beginning. then he gets "spat" on.. i jus dont think its right, i think different ppl are wearing the pants now. so to speak.

but im not gonna start anything so i jus posted this, dont take it the wrong way

Meh, can't do much now eh?

EDIT: Gotta get used to not saying "-Closed" lol :(

Edited by ©hris

I feel these were mostly good descisions - although, seeing as 1800 has been an Sal's before the forum started (heck - he was the one who got Sal making one, then made it with him).....I believe he deserves more than being a DM. I know the descisions are final - just thought I'd have my say.

But the D-Mods truley deserved their position. They have a seperate forum from the normal mods, I wonder? :P

Edited by Meen

Guest Zephyroza

Some great staff changes Salmoneus I am really pleased that action is being take and we are sorting out the staff. This is terrific news. I feel sorry for all the retired moderators but they can get back up there if they work hard again. I except some more staff positions to be open now. Well I cannot get my hopes high because I have just joined. Great work to everyone who helped with this.

I'm sorry Salmoneus, but I believe you have made the wrong descision. I know it wasn't yours, but I don't think that action should have been done.

You demoted a part of you, Sal.

No, the mods are :P

Lerenzie, Sal is a power-hungry idiot? *points at your sig* :P

Anyway, congrats to everyone who got promoted.

And, well, too bad about the demotions. :P

She wasn't refering to sal. I don't know/want to know who she means but she wasn't refering to Sal.

By the way, why aren't we told why 1800 was de-modded. I would like to know, and I am pretty sure some others would like to know too.

Nice decisions, i guess :P

I feel sorry for 1800 though, hes been admin for sooo long now ..

Congrats on the Distinguished Moderators though :P

Gratz on all promotions

Though Chris (1800) going down to a DM... after all he's done to help with this forum... hmm

There's something iffy going on there

But nothing can be done

Congratz again

Edited by colinross

These decisons are well thoguht out.Not sure about chris aswell, but sal knows best :P

Though Chris (1800) going down to a DM... after all he's done to help with this forum... hmm

There's something iffy going on there

And only one non-Mod knows what... :P

Edited by 'Zie ^.^

As was said by the infinetley wise [/suck-up] Mods '1800's demotion is best kept under lock and key :(

*Aranathor goes to #novus to see more of Metalkon's 'great' information leaks :P

in other news; gratz people, and Blue (had to be done :P) Greenfire you look teh schmeckziest in teh gr33n :P

very interesting decisions there. Im glad the staff for the board make decisions as a team and its not just one decision. I am also glad you got rif of the global mod because I never understood it either lol.

As was said by the infinetley wise [/suck-up] Mods '1800's demotion is best kept under lock and key :(

*Aranathor goes to #novus to see more of Metalkon's 'great' information leaks :P

in other news; gratz people, and Blue (had to be done :P) Greenfire you look teh schmeckziest in teh gr33n :P

Why should it be "kept under lock and key"?

I could claim 1800's demotion was because people didn't like him or whatever - and I could believe it too.

When other people were de-mod'ed everyone knew why, so why not here?

What makes it so special it needs to be kept a secret?

To the people who thought it was not right to demote him, why not give them a reason, perhaps they would be lead to think otherwise.

What harm can telling the reasons for why someone getting demoted do? I sure as hell won't think of Chris less.

I believe that all members should be told the reasons why, not telling will only result in rumors/crap getting spread around, which can only be bad for the forum.

Why should it be "kept under lock and key"?

I could claim 1800's demotion was because people didn't like him or whatever - and I could believe it too.

When other people were de-mod'ed everyone knew why, so why not here?

What makes it so special it needs to be kept a secret?

To the people who thought it was not right to demote him, why not give them a reason, perhaps they would be lead to think otherwise.

What harm can telling the reasons for why someone getting demoted do? I sure as hell won't think of Chris less.

I believe that all members should be told the reasons why, not telling will only result in rumors/crap getting spread around, which can only be bad for the forum.

I agree. If the Big Cheeses beleive they made the right decision, they should stand by it and explain themselves to the average Joes. Too much happens on your uber secret hidden boards.

©hris was demoted most likely because he was very inactive.

Congratulations to all the new Distinguished Moderators. :P

Sorry, Chris.

I think that BlueFire (GreenFire) shouldn't have been taken off global moderators. Hes posting very good posts that help us members help the new ones. i found several other people that have been VERY inactive on this board, those who I will not name. Many other people have been demoted from their jobs that were very active. BUT if Sals says thats how it is, then thats how it will go. I'd like to congragulate all of the new Distinuguished Moderators on being promoted, you 4 surely do work very hard and I hope that you continue to do so.

This is a happy and sad day at the same time...

~Sworddemon :P