Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Mahjarrat Guide ( Finished! )

Sages? :glasses:

About Azzanadra: parts in bold are not true and should be removed:

-Azzanadra was a very powerful mage Mahjarrat that followed Zaros. He is one of the original users of the Ancient Magicks ( along with Zaros ) and he is another one of the Mahjarrat that didn't betray Zaros. After the fall of Zaros he kept on fighting against Zamorak and Saradomin and founf out that he was immortal. They then locked him up in a Pyramid and divided his essence into four diamonds. Runesape yet does not have records of whether he has died or not ( but he probably hasn't because he is Immortal ). he has a purple jackals head and pink shoulders, the rest of him is basically white.

As for whether he has died or not, we freed him so we know he is alive. As for the ancient magiks, they are not Zaros magiks - many people unrelated to Zaros used them.

Also, the oracle isn't a mahjarrat.

i have not been to this guide in a while becuase i was deciding whether or not to use images, this will most likely be an impossible task so i chose not to

this guide was purely made by moosly, i havent had time to edit it and time find the half-truths moosly had in there

now, as for it being the magic of zaros, it was either zaros who created them or someone who came before zaros, but all we know s it was zaros who brought this magic to Gielinor

and the oracle is most definatly a mahjarrat

One cannot help but wonder why you even bother to start a guide for the umpteenth time: You have this to finish and here is another guide you seem reluctant to finish. Why? Why bother those who want to see finished guides go to the site with junk you don't want finished? Is there any point in working on three guides at the same time and not end one of them?

Im sorry to say but this is, again, a terrible waste of time for every one commenting, giving advise or even reading it. It is about time you got your act together and finish one of the guides you start.

--Simple--

the main reason why i slowed down in my guide making is because i JUST came back to college, i was still settling in and such and now i am finally settled in and i am able to finish these

please stop with the constant flames, for a distinguished member, you sure are very rude

Well now, is moosley banned? Is he incapable of putting his own guide up? Is he too shy? Is he unsure of his own guide? Is he ashamed of another piece of unfininshed [explative]? Is he ashamed of using this to comunicate with his sage friends? Is he...... tons of other questions?
actually he said he was just to lazy

Lets just say that guides published by fel have a history of not getting finished. Why bother reading another one not getting finished?
a history? i am only doing my first ever guides for sals, before that i edited a few, how can i have a history?

Will all do respect, I really don't think a Mahjarrat guide is really needed. For one, Runescape is a fun game to complete quest, train skills, and take on a variety of challenges. It's not something to study its history and become obsessed with it. Runescape is just a game. Why do we need a guide about a race of people? They aren’t real, they aren’t important, so why have a guide on them?

Also, how are we supposed to know Zamorak did that and Azzandrea did this? It's all fake and fun, why write a report on people that don't exist?

However, this is different for your god guide. That is very interesting guide. I think you should focus on that, if it’s still incomplete. As long as people don't start worshipping Saradomin before they go to bed, then the god guide is a nice thing to have, to learn about each item that belongs to them etc. etc.

This is just my opinion. Do what you want, but this is just an opinion from another side.

~ Mrcsupertrain

a mahjarrat guide is definatly needed, no one seems to know that they arent gods nor demons, they are just an alien race from a destrcutive planet

the info on the gods is very limited, the info on the mahjarrat are just as limited, i dont see a difference

my god guide is finished except for a picture of a menaphite holy symbol, it has been this way for quite some time now and i have asked many people for help with this and they never respond

@Dobbo04, i never called myself amazing and i havent used leetspeak for many years now, so please dont misquote me, i am merely stating that because i dont want people who post one word to be added to the guide and then DEMAND their name be added to the people who helped with the whole guide

1: Yes, it is a game. The guides are to help players solve problems and help them through challenge of quests and skills.

I'm just trying to say that a Mahjarrat guide isn't something I'm a big fan of. I don't think a gamer of a video game should walk up to Pollnivneach and all of a sudden want to take notes and research about a video game race and all of a sudden worhsip Runescapenism . After you complete Desert Treasure, you should use ancient magicks and have fun, and not look up Azzandrea history and Zamorak bla bla bla. Someone is probebly going to say "gO away and stop giving negative feedback". I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to give an opinion and a thought.

that is the difference between you and i, when i hear new info i write it down, i dont worship it, i just enjoy knowledge

that is also why a guide is made, so those who just quick click through info can see what they missed, and i never tell people to go away just for posting their opinions

Only 1 question, where are all the pictures and everything? This guide is only a level 2, while your other guide for gods and demigods is like a 10!
i do not think i can get pics for all of the mahjarrats, but if you insist i will have to bear simple's various insults and flames and spend more time acquiring them then

Fel pictures won't be as hard to get as you thin, but it would require a multitude of quests. If you haven't done desrt treasure, you should probably just ask someone for a pic of Azzandra, same for all the other pcis you'd need to do a quest you haven't done yet, so this will be finished quicker.

a mahjarrat guide is definatly needed, no one seems to know that they arent gods nor demons, they are just an alien race from a destrcutive planet

the info on the gods is very limited, the info on the mahjarrat are just as limited, i dont see a difference

my god guide is finished except for a picture of a menaphite holy symbol, it has been this way for quite some time now and i have asked many people for help with this and they never respond

Hello again, it's mr. non-beliver again :P JK

You have a good point, a Mahjarrat would be needed. At first I thought it was just some nooby lingo. Now I know it is a runescape race. I never thought of it that way.

I disagree on the levels of limitation. We know alot about the RS gods, from the items to the quest. Mahjarrat info, not really sure, can only be obtained from quests. There isn't a item for the Mahjarrt is there? I might have missed something if you guide if you wrote somethng. Anyway, I hope you come to a finish with all three of your guides. Bandit camp is the smallest and the map can easily be redone with with the world map. Try and finish that one up. Then hunt for menaphite symbol and finish everything up. Good luck

~ Mrcsupertrain

Just looking at is without reading I see no miages what is vital. Also this is the second guide of yours I have looked at today. If yuo going to get a guide on the site you need to put time and effort into them and concentrate on 1 guide.

Just looking at is without reading I see no miages what is vital. Also this is the second guide of yours I have looked at today. If yuo going to get a guide on the site you need to put time and effort into them and concentrate on 1 guide.

To be perfectly honest I am surprised why this can't be done.

Finish the God Guide.

List members of the Mahjarrat and talk about them after Zaros. Preist, Monks, etc that follow Saradomin and list them under Saradomin, same with Armadyl, Zamorack, Itchalrin, Elidinas, Tumeken, Seren, Marimbo, etc. Seems like it would be a better idea to me.

Fel pictures won't be as hard to get as you thin, but it would require a multitude of quests. If you haven't done desrt treasure, you should probably just ask someone for a pic of Azzandra, same for all the other pcis you'd need to do a quest you haven't done yet, so this will be finished quicker.

yes i already have them all except for three, which i will get those three soon

@Mrcsuper, there is the mark of hazeel

@gazi, the guide is not finished, duh, i am in the process of acquiring all the images

@Cxkslei, THE GOD GUIDE IS FINISHED EXCEPT FOR ONE IMAGE, other then that, your idea would make the god guide too complicated

Oh, wait.

I see what you mean now.

Nevermind. :P

You might want to add that lucien tried to steal the staff of armadyl much later than that whole incident with Zaros.

Edited by Salek

actually salek, I think he means protect Zaros from the staff.

Yeah, I figured that out and edited.

:P

Oh, wait.

I see what you mean now.

Nevermind. :P

You might want to add that lucien tried to steal the staff of armadyl much later than that whole incident with Zaros.

i will be adding a lot of stuff, once i gather my notes together

Nice guide, I hope you get the 4th pic soon!

EDIT: i found out why i couldnt get that pic, the pic doesnt exist, the particular mahjarrat does exist though, but it isnt proven that he is a mahjarrat, ok so now i will edit the images then

Edited by felinoel

Going quite well, Good luck with it!

thanks, i have only a bit left to finish, and i hope to finish it soon so i can put all of my time and effort on my last guide

.tarrajhaM a t'nsi elcarO ehT

Actully, he is.

Actully, he is.
Actually, he isn't...Jmods have told us this many times. Tribey markings doesn't make him part of their clan, and that's the only reason people think he/she/it is.

Mahjarrat means?

Anime: please don't bump the topic over a week old. I'm going to report it.

i explained what a mahjarrat is in the guide

Actully, he is.
Actually, he isn't...Jmods have told us this many times. Tribey markings doesn't make him part of their clan, and that's the only reason people think he/she/it is.

tribal markings is not what made me think he is a mahjarrat, hazeel mentioning speaking with a fellow brother of his race in whatever those mountains the oracle is in is what makes me think he is a mahjarrat

also please give me direct quotes if you are saying that jmods are saying i am wrong, i havent seen that line from them but i have seen others someone used that they were trying to prove to me the oracle wasnt a mahjarrat, when really all the line proved was that the oracle are not demigods, apparently that person thought mahjarrats were demigods

Anime: please don't bump the topic over a week old. I'm going to report it.

i am 99% sure that rule does not apply to guides that are still being made

Edited by felinoel

tribal markings is not what made me think he is a mahjarrat, hazeel mentioning speaking with a fellow brother of his race in whatever those mountains the oracle is in is what makes me think he is a mahjarrat

also please give me direct quotes if you are saying that jmods are saying i am wrong, i havent seen that line from them but i have seen others someone used that they were trying to prove to me the oracle wasnt a mahjarrat, when really all the line proved was that the oracle are not demigods, apparently that person thought mahjarrats were demigods

Hazeel never said anything about mountains, this is another common myth. He said that he was going "north" to regain power, bide his time etc., not to meet with anyone, not on a mountain, just "north". You shouldn't believe rumours you hear, and definitely shouldn't include them in a guide.

Hazeel never said anything about mountains, this is another common myth. He said that he was going "north" to regain power, bide his time etc., not to meet with anyone, not on a mountain, just "north". You shouldn't believe rumours you hear, and definitely shouldn't include them in a guide.

sigh, seeing as how the hazeel quest was done by someone else when my account was stolen from me during the first time i quit runescape, i have no clue whatsoever about what happened during that quest

so that whole tribal markings thing was told to me and i sort of ignored yet acknowledged it, but seeing as how that is the only thing linking the oracle to the mahjarrat race now, can i have the name of the jmod and the quote of what that mod said?

sigh, seeing as how the hazeel quest was done by someone else when my account was stolen from me during the first time i quit runescape, i have no clue whatsoever about what happened during that quest

so that whole tribal markings thing was told to me and i sort of ignored yet acknowledged it, but seeing as how that is the only thing linking the oracle to the mahjarrat race now, can i have the name of the jmod and the quote of what that mod said?

It was posted on Jazz927's God Guide thread on the official forums which has since died. Mod James posted a number of common misconceptions on the thread, including that the oracle isn't a mahjarrat and that tribal markings don't belong solely to the mahjarrat. Have you tried messaging Jagex about it? They might give you a more conclusive/reliable answer. Sorry I don't have any real evidence. :)

It was posted on Jazz927's God Guide thread on the official forums which has since died. Mod James posted a number of common misconceptions on the thread, including that the oracle isn't a mahjarrat and that tribal markings don't belong solely to the mahjarrat. Have you tried messaging Jagex about it? They might give you a more conclusive/reliable answer. Sorry I don't have any real evidence. :)

there was this one official mod i asked PLENTY of questions for the god guide i wrote, i will ask him then

was inherited to the Carnillien family
It's the Carnillean family
stand for order and pleasentry
Pleasantry.

Woo, sorry for the absense, i already lost one of the three guides i was writing, and the other one finally got hosted! so now to work on this one again, I am now without ALL of my old research and i will have to get it ALL again -_-'

sigh but at least this time my comp shouldnt explode again and i wont lose info from that

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.