Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
felinoel

The Mahjarrat Guide ( Finished! )

Well i see you got the Agrith Narr info before i did Fel. :D

And may i ask what the picture at the very bottom of the first post is?

Well i see you got the Agrith Narr info before i did Fel. :D

And may i ask what the picture at the very bottom of the first post is?

that was what enahkra and atkthankos (both are probably spelled wrong) currently look like, they are possibly undead currently but it is not sure, also i got rid of the pic, no where to put it

Nice guide. :D I never knew so many people were part of the Mahjarrat clan. The part of Vannaka explains his high combat level of 146 I think. I hope there are many more guides from you to come.

P.S. Do you send a message to everyone who looks at your guide but does not post? ^_^

Nice guide. :D I never knew so many people were part of the Mahjarrat clan. The part of Vannaka explains his high combat level of 146 I think. I hope there are many more guides from you to come.

P.S. Do you send a message to everyone who looks at your guide but does not post? ^_^

well im in college and so this will be my last guide for a long time (most likely) but my gods guide did get hosted on sals

and yes XD so watch out all who come and dont post

Final Note

The Mahjarrat are a mysterious, elusive, and mainly unknown race. There is good chance the first Mahjarrats populated the southern part of the island of Karamje, and the "Natives" that live there today are mearly the offspring of those Mahjarrats and actual Gielinorians (humans). This could explain their stregnth, and even their ability to speak with the ancient spirits; who might actually be those first Mahjarrats. In fact, some argue that Vannaka the Slayer Master and Newb Fighting Traineris a Mahjarrat himself. They say he may be an offspring of the originals or even one of the originals himself.

vannaka.png

it should be Karamja, and 'traineris' should be 'trainer is'. thats the only mistakes i found. its a good guide, kinda like that God guide... but i'm the kind of person that likes this stuff, to pretend a game is real and write like history and stuff. (not being sarcastic at all just in case u were thinking i was) :D

Edited by plexar

Final Note

The Mahjarrat are a mysterious, elusive, and mainly unknown race. There is good chance the first Mahjarrats populated the southern part of the island of Karamje, and the "Natives" that live there today are mearly the offspring of those Mahjarrats and actual Gielinorians (humans). This could explain their stregnth, and even their ability to speak with the ancient spirits; who might actually be those first Mahjarrats. In fact, some argue that Vannaka the Slayer Master and Newb Fighting Traineris a Mahjarrat himself. They say he may be an offspring of the originals or even one of the originals himself.

vannaka.png

it should be Karamja, and 'traineris' should be 'trainer is'. thats the only mistakes i found. its a good guide, kinda like that God guide... but i'm the kind of person that likes this stuff, to pretend a game is real and write like history and stuff. (not being sarcastic at all just in case u were thinking i was) :D

odd, i remember it being karamje, oh well i will go check that, and yea i like that sort of thing too

this guide has been finished for over twelve days now, i already PMed sal, is there someone else i should tell?

Now it's finished there is not much you can do (apart from proof-read and that) but wait.

Soon Sal should check it and decide if he will use it for the site.

Edited by Warren

You never mentioned the markings on the face though!

Now it's finished there is not much you can do (apart from proof-read and that) but wait.

Soon Sal should check it and decide if he will use it for the site.

its been finished, and i dont say it is finished unless i already proofread it

@sryen

thats odd, i cant believe i forgot it -_-'

Great guide Felinoel! This will go great with the gods and demigods guide. I don't know how you know so much about these things, but it's definitely an interesting read. :)

-Accepted-

Great guide Felinoel! This will go great with the gods and demigods guide. I don't know how you know so much about these things, but it's definitely an interesting read. :)

-Accepted-

That's easy, him and Nadpese researched all of it, with Sryen, mostly, studying all the gods and several hundred letters to Jagex. Why else do you think I keep shooting down every suggestion with blurite as an armor when its basically a frozen diamond :) Know that from my letters.

Edited by Cxkslei

Great guide Felinoel! This will go great with the gods and demigods guide. I don't know how you know so much about these things, but it's definitely an interesting read. :P

-Accepted-

That's easy, him and Nadpese researched all of it, with Sryen, mostly, studying all the gods and several hundred letters to Jagex. Why else do you think I keep shooting down every suggestion with blurite as an armor when its basically a frozen diamond :P Know that from my letters.

You call that easy? :D It must have taken for ever!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.