Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silavor

Final Fantasy: Era Of Darkness

Yes Where is Silavor. Bleh this is mainly a bump so his topic doesn't die.

Edited by Erebus

I actually hate Neopets, but you can find some pretty good RPers on there. That is the way I met DiZ, then I found out I had seen him IRL before. xD

...At least that is what I think happened.

Anyway, I pretty much give up on this RP. I told DiZ how the RPer's room has gone down the crapper since he left, and he basically says I may as well give up. And I agree with him. The RPer's room died with DiZ, sadly. At least, according to him. Plus, I can't get on enough anyway, because every time I get on it is with a proxy, with an exception to this time. So, farewell Sal's.

Well the roleplayers room has started a rebirth there's a good number of people active or semi active these days. The only thing now is there's only a few role plays going on right now. Which means I might need to make another one although I did just open up slots in The Last Legion since we're about a week away from an insertion point.

Anyways sorry to see you leave.

One more thing: DiZ apparently knows most of you, and requests YIMs and MSNs. I already asked Silavor, but got no reply. And please...Hurry up. Using proxies every time I get on here gets annoying.

I don't even have an instant messenger unless you count the Google talk built into Gmail and I have a feeling DIZ wouldn't want mine even if I had a real one.

And so you all know I'm taking a break from sals and a lot of other things. If you need to know more ask Sacred who will be taking over my character and everything else that I've created here until such times as I return.

Edited by Erebus

I don't even have an instant messenger unless you count the Google talk built into Gmail and I have a feeling DIZ wouldn't want mine even if I had a real one.

And so you all know I'm taking a break from sals and a lot of other things. If you need to know more ask Sacred who will be taking over my character and everything else that I've created here until such times as I return.

No dun leave!

We need you. :huh:

No dun leave!

We need you. :huh:

Yeah well unfortunately one of his friends had to go and shoot another of his friends while he was around...

No dun leave!

We need you. ^_^

Yeah well unfortunately one of his friends had to go and shoot another of his friends while he was around...

:s

Well, atleast you're here. You're one of the only consistently active rolplayers besides Erebus and EK. :huh:

Random thought:

I'm thinking about making a topic called the 'Roleplayer's Den' where we can discuss current roleplays, old ones, and discuss about making new one's, where everyone can contribute to the creation of the roleplay. What do you think?

Edited by Aricto

Yeah sad world isn't it... Erebus said what I said above in a lot less blunt way in his blog. But the nice thing about Erebus is he'll probably be back within a month or so when he's had time to truly register what happened. Course it may be longer if someone puts pressure on him and no one around here wants to do that. He didn't go to school yesterday or today and at the moment he's up on top of a mountain and has been there for almost 8 hours...

and wait who's EK?

Elephant King. But I haven't seen him around lately.....then again I got the computer taken away from me for a week starting last Thursday so.....

Ah ok well he posts every day or so in The Last Legion which I think might be on the verge of dropping away with Erebus gone but I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep that role play going. Mainly because the story behind it was a collaboration between me and Erebus and if he sees it still going strong he might be enticed to come back sooner.

I edited my post above, but just incase you didn't see it:

I'm thinking about making a topic called the 'Roleplayer's Den' where we can discuss current roleplays, old ones, and discuss about making new one's, where everyone can contribute to the creation of the roleplay. What do you think?

Kind of like the idea but we'd want something like that to be a sticky and at the moment its role is pretty much filled by this topic but if this topic starts to fail then we should probably post something like that.

The mist faded away. Lying on the ground were the broken shards of the four orbs. Black lightning crackled between the shards, fusing them back into four blank grey orbs. Riya walked forwards and picked them up, then tossed them flippantly back into their basket.

"Well well, you two work well together. Silavor always had a thing for picking good friends. But, I see we have a newcomer."

-------

Before Faressa could answer, the mist began to fade. Riya/Kierra walked forwards, and picked up the re-fused orbs.

"Don't worry about it, there's no time to back out now. Either you get in... or you die." With a roll of her eyes towards Rachel, Faressa went back up the stairs without a sound.

OoC:

Yah... feel free to use FF:EoD as a chatroom. Not like the mods come by here anyways. :D

OK well not sure what Erebus had planned for the characters reaction to be but I'll do my best. IT's almost midnight here and Erebus still hasn't come home :D

IC: Nayan watched Fareesa walk back up the stairs then looked at the others and took a step forward. Unsure of what to say he raised his right hand in a somewhat slow gesture and said "Hi" He then dropped his hand and looked uncertainly at them. His left hand trembled slightly and he forced himself to stop before looking back into their eyes.

OOC: And yeah this is pretty much the roleplayers hang out not much that happens anymore except things off topic.

Edited by Sacred

Rachel raised her eyebrows and laugehd. " jeez, kid. What're you so nervous about? We don't bite. " Rachel mumbled under her breath. " Much... " She cougehd and looked back at Nayan. " So what's your name? I'm Rachel, that girl with the long sword is Jenna, and the one with the orbs is Riya and Kierra. Don't ask. "

Edited by Tempest

IC: "Um ok well... my names Nayan... um nice to meet you." Nayan said pausing for a moment to think before continuing. "So um I came here to see if you guys could use an extra hand is there anything I can do?"

Riya's face burst into a mischievous grin at Nayan's comment.

"Well, one of us will have to test your strength. Contrary to what the Kingdom of Zanaria is propeganding, we really are the closest thing to a resistance. Pretty soon swarms of demonic fiends will swamp into human lands, devouring everything in their wake to make room for their new world." With a beaconing gesture from her hand, an orb rose out of the basket and began floating around Riya.

Rachel raised an eyebrow and quickly backed away towards the wall upon seeing the orb. She smirked, and looekd at nayan. " Be glad it's just one. Those things look like they can be quite painful. "

"My orbs can fight you at any level, with any strength or spell imaginable. Your goal is to defeat just this one orb, but I'll tell you now that I won't make that possible. Even so, give it your best shot." Riya turned towards Rachel, who was backing away from the orb. "By the way, you and Jenna were the only ones who have ever beaten my orbs when I wasn't planning on it. Not even Silavor could do that, even though we know each other's techniques inside-out." The orb turned red, and started flittering through the air like it was taunting the newcomer.