Sign in to follow this  
Smaus

Smaus's Ownage Log - Good Fight Log

2 days of what ?

of being muted

he appealed :P

Smaus is unmuted!!! :P glad to know that you can talk

Well I pmed jagex and they wrote back saying

It's great to see friends helping each other out.
Mod Vicki

Thank her.

Edited by Thunderthigh's

Guest Necrologica

Hi,you might remind me

CAUSE I REMIND YOU YOU LURING SCUM

everytime i go with a team,duo or solo you come in and TRY to lure me serious,and your excuse is cause you could join GoF? lame... :D

well if you try too lure me again do it good,and if you ever go dking or in go in wildy and i know ill make sure i'm there...

for those who dont believe me he lures:

http://i16.tinypic.com/642ekiu.jpg

Hi,you might remind me

everytime i go with a team,duo or solo you come in and TRY to lure me serious,and your excuse is cause you could join GoF? lame... :starwars:

well if you try too lure me again do it good,and if you ever go dking or in go in wildy and i know ill make sure i'm there...

LMAO i look good on that piccy tbh <3 GRATS ON FIRST POST NECRO <33333333

+ i'd like to see you in wildy XD i'll lure j00 to multi, "scum"

Edited by Dwarf

Hi,you might remind me

everytime i go with a team,duo or solo you come in and TRY to lure me serious,and your excuse is cause you could join GoF? lame... >.<

who cares if he lures or not ok as long as its not me and boo hoo if you died or not you took up probably the whole space :king:

who cares if he lures or not ok as long as its not me and boo hoo if you died or not you took up probably the whole space :king:

i love you tbh, i think necro just got owned, with his 1 post >.< anyways, did i already added u :aware: and .. don't i look good on that piccy ? :P

Guest olenik2

Im a friend and dk partner of smaus and dwarf, i gotta admit i was shocked when i heard about they luring dks, as a member of GoF myself(staying on necros side) i ask you to stop luring us in GoF, btw i sence a big flame war here >.<

You cant escape from me smaus... you other guys probably know me from his drop pictures

but it's fun :king: and .. and .. meh :aware: we'll stop gof luring .. we need to know the world then tough >.<

Hi,you might remind me

everytime i go with a team,duo or solo you come in and TRY to lure me serious,and your excuse is cause you could join GoF? lame... :P

Yo necro. :yay:

edit your log your not muted anymore :yay:

Hi,you might remind me

everytime i go with a team,duo or solo you come in and TRY to lure me serious,and your excuse is cause you could join GoF? lame... :)

stfu, i hate cocky idiots like you.

Hi,you might remind me

everytime i go with a team,duo or solo you come in and TRY to lure me serious,and your excuse is cause you could join GoF? lame... :o

who cares if he lures or not ok as long as its not me and boo hoo if you died or not you took up probably the whole space :)

meh like i give a crap if he lures, i just hate people that are idiots.

who cares if he lures or not ok as long as its not me and boo hoo if you died or not you took up probably the whole space :yay:

i love you tbh, i think necro just got owned, with his 1 post :) anyways, did i already added u :yay: and .. don't i look good on that piccy ? :yay:

Owned? He's proving his point. Why dont you stfu? :yay:

Lol Necro I dont care if smaus lures he owns you. :yay:

Yeah stfu mate. You can't even come up with a original name.

Im a friend and dk partner of smaus and dwarf, i gotta admit i was shocked when i heard about they luring dks, as a member of GoF myself(staying on necros side) i ask you to stop luring us in GoF, btw i sence a big flame war here :yay:

You cant escape from me smaus... you other guys probably know me from his drop pictures

GoF FTW

but it's fun :yay: and .. and .. meh :yay: we'll stop gof luring .. we need to know the world then tough :yay:

Yeah real fun.

but it's fun :o and .. and .. meh :) we'll stop gof luring .. we need to know the world then tough :P

hmm dwarf if you see these two losers that lured me i hit too hi and redhawk mrc lure them and tell them andrew sent yah :)

how are u so lucky gimme some of that loot pl0x jk btw congrats on all those :beret::ice: :) :yay:lvls :o :mad: :yay: :yay::yay: :yay: ::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:yay: :yay::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Edited by dude945

Guest Emanick1

lurwing iddnt vewy nice u no...:(

Jk :P grats on the Dragon Axe. Now let's pray for a Dragon Pickaxe. :o

Perm muted, nice.

Nice dragon axes as usual... :P

who cares if he lures or not ok as long as its not me and boo hoo if you died or not you took up probably the whole space :(

i love you tbh, i think necro just got owned, with his 1 post :P anyways, did i already added u :o and .. don't i look good on that piccy ? :aware:

Owned? He's proving his point. Why dont you stfu? :/

but it's fun :) and .. and .. meh :o we'll stop gof luring .. we need to know the world then tough :aware:

Yeah real fun.

i wont stfu, and indeed gof ftw, we wont lure gof cuz we respect them, we even wanted to join them, just stupid idea of us to lure. it's to late for it. and maybe i am an idiot, idc we are just so bored from rs we decided to dk lure, indeed dumb idea anyways smaus, update more please :aware: cya on msn

and we tried to quit luring, but people keep asking etc .. we're sorry and we know it's lame/sad. well, i do. dunno if smaus thinks about it like me

Edited by Dwarf