Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DerekJ

"price Check" Section

The Questions section is overflowed with PCs all the time. I think that there should be a subcatagory in the Questions section. "Price Checks" and "Other Questions". Or there could be more than just "Other Questions".

Just a thought.

I usually see more merchanting help questions than any other kind in the questions section, but I think that might be a good idea.

We have had many problems with these :jester:

If we put a sticky, the prices will have to be constantly updated, and we would need a very dedicated forumer, who has a knowledge of such things.

Second, if we made this section, we would have hundreds of topics, with half of them having no replies.

We could make a sticky, where they justy ask, and people could come along and answer them. I'm sure quite a few people would if a -1 was in the bag for them :blink:

But it's worth a try :P

P.S- I disagree with having a section, it will be too messy :s

Guest Gotenks Ss6

I agree with you. There are many questions so we should split it into sections like Quest Help, Skill Help etc etc.

Or we could have a link to the most updated and accurate guide: http://www.zybez.net/priceguide.php

It's a better solution than anything else. :o

But we want people to come to Sal's, we need to accomodate to peoples needs. I'm sure there is someone out there who is willing to do this, someone good at merchanting.