main lv.57

attack.48

str.52

mage.30 (lol)

Member:yes

name:shawnyboy72

AM not a pure!

Hope i can join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey Sir, I also posted this pic on the Green Dawn forum, but here's my log I created for the clan:

greendawn12dk9.th.png

It came out small, so here's the version of it where you can click on it to enlarge it (the above is a link to the site).

greendawn12dk9.th.png

Edited by hothead73

Everyone got through, thanks for joining Green Dawn, please join the forum too! :P

Hey Sir, I also posted this pic on the Green Dawn forum, but here's my log I created for the clan

Microsoft Paint... LOL. Nah, It's pretty good hothead; keep it up :P

Edited by sir ajacobs

Hi I would like to join even though I am only level 41 combat, but I have 40 mage, 54 cooking, 57 fishing and 46 wood cutting!

Your RuneScape character name: Gamemeister5

FreePlay or Member: Currently freeplay, but I am becoming a member on boxing day so please add me then!

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]: 41 but with 40 mage, 54 cooking, 57 fishing and 46 wood cutting*

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]: magic, fishing, cooking and wood cutting

Your email [recomended]: [email protected]

Why you want to join, and a description about you: I would like to join as my friend let me have a shot of cw, pc and others and not only did I like them, I was very good! I am an experienced player who can get rich easy and I have just spent loads on runes and rune stuff!

*Please, please, please let me join. I will try to get my combat up, but please let me join!

Hi I would like to join even though I am only level 41 combat, but I have 40 mage, 54 cooking, 57 fishing and 46 wood cutting!

Your RuneScape character name: Gamemeister5

FreePlay or Member: Currently freeplay, but I am becoming a member on boxing day so please add me then!

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]: 41 but with 40 mage, 54 cooking, 57 fishing and 46 wood cutting*

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]: magic, fishing, cooking and wood cutting

Why you want to join, and a description about you: I would like to join as my friend let me have a shot of cw, pc and others and not only did I like them, I was very good! I am an experienced player who can get rich easy and I have just spent loads on runes and rune stuff!

*Please, please, please let me join. I will try to get my combat up, but please let me join!

Sir may be willing to accept when you get your combat to 50, but you will need to do that first. I won't tell you whether you're in or not cuz I'm not the recruiter or anything, but I doubt he'll make an acception. so keep on training and post again later, maybe?

Edited by hothead73

Your RuneScape character name: You know...

FreePlay or Member: You know...

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]: 87

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]: Depends...

Why you want to join, and a description about you: I wanna join, because I :rolleyes: Ajacobs, and a lil description about me...

Hi there, I'm Teh Spooner/Demsla, I like to be a Tech Support person or maybe a Forum Manager. I love HTML, and know loads. I'm an expert at forums. Oh, and I :wub: Bagels :)

Your RuneScape character name: You know...

FreePlay or Member: You know...

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]: 87

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]: Depends...

Why you want to join, and a description about you: I wanna join, because I :santa: Ajacobs, and a lil description about me...

Hi there, I'm Teh Spooner/Demsla, I like to be a Tech Support person or maybe a Forum Manager. I love HTML, and know loads. I'm an expert at forums. Oh, and I :) Bagels :ice:

I teh knew it! I'm sorry though, Spoon. You'll have to wait your turn; I'm afraid Droll got first dibs.... =P

Anywayz, Glad to see you've come to your senses and submitted yourself, spirit and flesh, to devote your life to a worthless clan led by an obsessed movie-maker. WOOT!!!

Watch it, hothead, or you'll end up like Ressort :D

I added you up, Spoon. Glad to see you finnaly joined up! Join the forum too, eh?

I wanna join, because I :P Ajacobs

:)

Edited by sir ajacobs

That's odd, when I google "Combat Triangle", I don't find that picture :lol: And it must be a coincidence that you belong to the forum that the Triangle was made for.. :lol:

Good luck with the clan.. :o

It wont happen again, from now on I'll take every screenshot myself.

Just to be on the safe side, Im wiping out all the images right now and re-doing them.

Edited by sir ajacobs

Watch it, hothead, or you'll end up like Ressort >.<

I added you up, Spoon. Glad to see you finnaly joined up! Join the forum too, eh?

I wanna join, because I :) Ajacobs

:evil:

Like Ressot? Like a lifeless, Zamarok leader who thinks he's a skeleton? :evil:

It wont happen again, from now on I'll take every screenshot myself.

Just to be on the safe side, Im wiping out all the images right now and re-doing them.

Oh, so that's why. Thought there was a bug or something >.<

Edited by hothead73

Like Ressot? Like a lifeless, Zamarok leader who thinks he's a skeleton?

i do not think i'm a skeleton!

i'm a cabbage demon!

~St Jimmy~

Your RuneScape character name:dan462711

FreePlay or Member:memba

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]:101

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]:melee and i kill kq,dks and barrow for cash

Your email [recomended]:YOUDON"[email protected]'thavemyemail.com

Why you want to join, and a description about you:hmm i want to join because like u said who doesn't like to kill other people? and umm i hate skills that's about it

pm me in game if im in i won't b able to find this thread again

Edited by dan462711

Both of you and in. Thanks for joining Green Dawn! Our next batch of events have been posted on-site [and on the forum] yesterday. Check them out!

Edited by sir ajacobs

Your RuneScape character name: sword of web

FreePlay or Member: member

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]: 77 and on the up

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]: strength

Why you want to join, and a description about you: pkin always goes wrong for me. maybe if im with a bunch of people it wont

Just 1 question, what timezone do you use and what time are your events normally in GMT?

Thanks

~SilentWolf

Your RuneScape character name: Obajh

FreePlay or Member: Freeplay for now.

Your combat level [below level 50's can't join]: 82

Your RuneScape combat profession [including mixed profession or no combat]: Melee mostly

Why you want to join, and a description about you: I love minigames.