Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Docly

Homepage Backround Skins

im really tired of having to see the sky blue every time i go to the home page :P .I know this is like the forums and rune hq but why cant we have it like in black or red or even white. the color is so creepy ever time you look at it im really ashemed of it :P

tell me if you would like a diffrent color what would u like it to be!

colors that you can add to the main page

normal

black

red

multi color more...

Holidey themes [can be added for a few weeks on the main page no matter what it would be like]

X-mas

halloween

st patricks day

more...

i know this is sorta louzy but feel free to lock mods if u h8 it :wink: i dont care all i want is a diffrent back round if you aggree please post

Does it really bug you that much? Personally, I like the homepage backround.

At one point Sal was talking about a complete graphics makeover. Im not sure if thats going to happen, though.

Having skins for holidays is a bad idea. We cant have something for Christmas. What about everybody who isnt christian? St Patrick's day is an Irish holiday I think. So why would we celebrate it? If we celebrate all those holidays we need to celebrate every holiday in ever religion, and that would be stupid.

Having a skin changer where you choose the skin would be okay, though.

Guest Gotenks Ss6

It does not really matter. The skin looks fine to me, however Salmoneus is going to be getting a nice template for the Sals Realm fansite. So stay tuned for that.

Sal's current color gives me a sort of home-y feeling. This might be hard for Sal to do.

It wouldn't be as hard as you say so. It'd just be a major hassle to redo all images from white/blue themed to different colors. :)

-

I really prefer the current over the dark pages, such as in RHQ. :o

Blue is a wonderful colour. The black text shows up wonderfully on it, making it easy to read. I know black shows up well on white, but when reading large amounts of text on the computer when there's a white background your mind wanders a lot easier than with blue. White text on black looks horrible and is really hard to see. There shouldn't be Holiday Skins on the homepage since there is hardly a day of the year where there is not some sort of holiday somewhere in the world.

If colour changes are implemented, it would have to be in a way that you can chose what colour you want.

I personally prefer the lighter skins, they seem alot friendlier :o

This has been suggested, and I think Sal is working on something. But, I'm pretty sure there is not going to be a skin changer :)

I actually like the colors as they are right now :P They give that really cool lighter effect that I like. ^_^ Anyways most of the people here like the site color the way they do :o

The lighter skins do actually seem alot they friendlier :D