Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

Imageshack Bar When Pming

i don't think this is necceseary but i think it would be a bit helpful if you like to post images when pming ( like me ) so when you PM you can upload images much easier than opening a new page and typing imageshack or photobucket or whatever

this is how it would look like

forumsuggestiongb4.png

Edited by DrOp_Of_LiFe

Nice idea, but it would look weird cut off. You could just (If you have firefox or Internet Explorer 7) open a new tab, go to imageshack.us and upload it. Not that hard :o or you could start or reply to a topic and upload the image :s . In pms, its not really needed, since people don't send images in pms that much.

Edited by B0B

Nice idea, but it would look weird cut off. You could just (If you have firefox or Internet Explorer 7) open a new tab, go to imageshack.us and upload it. Not that hard :o or you could start or reply to a topic and upload the image :s . In pms, its not really needed, since people don't send images in pms that much.

Still, it would be a handy thing. :P However, I must agree that it does look a bit weird where the grey space gets cut off. Perhaps it should be made into a complete bar?

Would it really be neccesary? I think we've all survided without it :s

But I guess I could've said that to the invention of fire :o

If it's easy to do, I think it will be a handy accessory :P

yes, this would be very handy :D

I don't happen to PM people that much. I only PM if they need help with something and thats when I need the bar. Great idea ^_^

I fully agree and I think this is really needed. Once, I PMed someone to see how I am doing on a transparent picture and it was quite annoying getting the picture's URL from another page.

I agree with this. Although, some of it may cause more lag, (I'm not sure how), it could be profitable to those who have an urgent need to show evidence of, give a tut, or for something else.