Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beeboy

Slug Menace Quest Guide - Complete

that quest was awesome! i did it yesterday and i loved it (and my armor). did you guys also catch sir. tiffy mentioning you having access to the temple knight's headquarters later on? that would pewn P.S. i also thought the good was good.

Oh, and if you lost your commorb, he'll replace it for no fee whatsoever. Might want to change that.

If you get caught in the glitch during the battle, these are my recommendations.

Keep your hitpoints as high as possible during the prince fight. When you "defeat" the price a cutscene will start allowing you do do nothing but chat with other players. When it happened to me all I could do was examine things in the room.

The work around that I found was to keep examing the prince to get the conversation to reaapear. Even though I killed the prince and the cutscene started the prince was still attacking me. I found that if you repeatedly examined the prince it would restart the dialogue to get you through the scene. I recommend clicking very fast on the continue part of the conversations until you are teleported out of the cave because everytime the "dead prince" attacks the conversation is stopped.

I hope that this makes sense.

If you get caught in the glitch during the battle, these are my recommendations.

Keep your hitpoints as high as possible during the prince fight. When you "defeat" the price a cutscene will start allowing you do do nothing but chat with other players. When it happened to me all I could do was examine things in the room.

The work around that I found was to keep examing the prince to get the conversation to reaapear. Even though I killed the prince and the cutscene started the prince was still attacking me. I found that if you repeatedly examined the prince it would restart the dialogue to get you through the scene. I recommend clicking very fast on the continue part of the conversations until you are teleported out of the cave because everytime the "dead prince" attacks the conversation is stopped.

I hope that this makes sense.

I won't add this to the guide... Because they have to fix it, they don't have much of a choice... :)

It's the Mother Mallum! She will come towards you! She will try to take possession of you, and Savant will try teleporting you. The Mother Mallum will try to teleblock you! After a short moment, you will be teleported to falador park. Speak with Tiffy cashien and inform him of the events to finalize the quest.

The first letter in Falador and Cashien should be capitalized. :)

I have been seeing this in recient guides and it is kind of annoying.

It seems like 2/3 of the guide for a new quest is conversations and other information not really needed to do the quest. Do I need to know every word said? Won't I find out in the quest? So how does it help you finish the quest?

I recenntly got the quest done. Thanks Bee for the guide, great help :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.