Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Ajacobs

~my Runescape Movies~

Err...is the movie even coming? If it is then it must be greater than any REAL movie (the ones that are being shown in the cinemas), because this one sure takes a lot more time than the real ones.

:aware:

I assure you. It's coming. :)

Err...is the movie even coming? If it is then it must be greater than any REAL movie (the ones that are being shown in the cinemas), because this one sure takes a lot more time than the real ones.

:aware:

I assure you. It's coming. :)

I hope :) It's hard to wait :)

Guest Emanick

I hope he's doing it over in high detail! :)

Edit: Relax, Ajake has a lot of homework, more than he used to probably. :)

~Eman :aware:

Edited by Emanick

Likelyhood is that the day before it is meant to be released, Jagex release something massive and he has to do it all over again. :aware:

Sir A Jacobs next movie is like the Duke Nukem Forever/Chinese Dimocrocy of Sals. It will constanly appear, but always be just out of our reach.

Nah, it's coming, it just takes awhile to make a flash cartoon, rather than Runescape-filmed. Axl's just a butthole; he has no justification for his delay, he just has to get it through his head that he won't be able to recreate a new Appetite.

Nah, it's coming, it just takes awhile to make a flash cartoon, rather than Runescape-filmed. Axl's just a butthole; he has no justification for his delay, he just has to get it through his head that he won't be able to recreate a new Appetite.

What? Flash cartoon? Axl? Appetite? What the fudge!? Explanation anyone?!

Breaking news, hothead just revealed a massive spoiler. :aware:

Maybe it was a spoiler, maybe it was a bluff, or maybe it was a double triple bluff. :)

Edited by bob did it

I'd like to know how old that source of information you got there is, Hothead. :aware:

I'd like to know how old that source of information you got there is, Hothead. :(

Lol, same

I considered bumping it, then decided it would be fun to leave it to rot.

Then Kitty forced me. Claws are very sharp.

EDIT: Anyway, to avoid this being a simple bump, I suppose I better make some kind of comment. Hurry up Sir, or something along those lines.

Edited by bob did it

If you haven't checked Sir's channel yet, we can now expect the movie before the end of the year.

Ah well, we'll hang in there right guys?

This is becoming TOO funny. Its like over a year now and i'm not like "OMG I R 100% SUAR DAT DER R NO MOVI", but seriously. Sir is always moving the dates. Seriously i just can't believe it will be EVER out.

I'd like to know how old that source of information you got there is, Hothead. :huh:

Lol, same

I'm not revealing any such sources...or whether or not it's accurate. Maybe I am bluffing? Maybe I'm not? You'll just have to wait and find out.

Emily, could you please leave a message from me on my movie thread at Sals thanking everyone for keeping the thread alive, but also to not feel the need to bump it anymore as I've not only lost my password but also because I have no desire to return to Sals.

Thanks,

Abram

ps. You can also tell them that project updates will be available on my youtube channel, and that I won't start the project over again anymore - I believe I might as well get it out as soon as possible.

Well there you go.. Right from the purple man's mouth. :huh: So.. you guys can keep this alive but Sir's gone now and he doesn't see any point in it. :huh:

This...this is a lie?

A joke?

No...

But...

Well...this is very sad day....

By the way, Kitty, you didn't leave the thank you message!

Well, atleast the movie's coming out...

This...this is a lie?

A joke?

No...

But...

Well...this is very sad day....

By the way, Kitty, you didn't leave the thank you message!

Well, atleast the movie's coming out...

But I actually just posted the message... that's like thanking... right? :huh: