Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sonicx148

Clan Central

Well I've noticed that there isn't a rule " You must have a link back to our forums on your forums ", that rule will get us more members and more publicity. Enforce that and our registered users count will raise very fast.

Mr_Z

Well I've noticed that there isn't a rule " You must have a link back to our forums on your forums ", that rule will get us more members and more publicity. Enforce that and our registered users count will raise very fast.

Mr_Z

That is just a stupid idea, you could say that it's against human rights.

You can't be forced to do anything. :)

Let me get this strait, on my Clan's forum's, we have to have a link that says "Sal's Realm of RuneScape?" Why on earth do we need that? :) The clan dosen't belong to Sal's, and it's your choice to put Sal's as a link or not. :P

~Camo

This is what the sites like RSC do for advertising.

:) well yes thats other sites that have it because new fan websites and stuff just advert for free so they say u must provide a link back so they get hits from your site as well. its not really nessary :P thou since its just a clan site :o

Most clans that are registered here have clans that are usually full of members from here, unlike many clans at RSC. It would gain us some, but not many members.