Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Handgunroy

Sal's Teamspeak

Hey, recently I've noticed that alot of people sal's runescape forum have microphones and if we had a teamspeak server it would just be like novus but with actual chatting.

(btw teamspeak is a pogram you can download for free and it lets you actually talk to people on a server even if you've got a full window open)

`HGR

If it was created, it will close because of the same reasons Sal's IRC closed. It's just too hard to moderate and deal with punishments, powerabuse, etc... :)

O h right,

well then there should be something liek Novus that some-one could set-up where all the sal's people go anyway even if it's not officially sal's runescape realm.

I say my friend using a program called Xfire. If we could get that program then we should be able to make a party and talk together.

I say my friend using a program called Xfire. If we could get that program then we should be able to make a party and talk together.

I have Xfire but like it like msn so you'd have to get some-body to invite you to it but in TeamSpeak you can just sorta click on it to join.

How bout a password the it only for people with over 500 posts on Sals? You know you need 500 posts on Sals to talk on the TeamSpeak?

How bout a password the it only for people with over 500 posts on Sals? You know you need 500 posts on Sals to talk on the TeamSpeak?

maybe not a password that can be easily leaked :dead: possibly like a post count lookup when you enter in your member name and password then if you have 500+ post your able to log in :P

maybe not a password that can be easily leaked :dead: possibly like a post count lookup when you enter in your member name and password then if you have 500+ post your able to log in :P

And where do you propose we get a dedicated server from? Not to mention you're just encouraging people to spam up to 500 posts.

This has too many problems and risks involved. If we were to set it up, we wouldn't be able to let people in with 500+ posts because it wouldn't be able to relate to Sal's :dead:

I think you should just stick with #Novus, if you want to actually talk to people with microphones then I suggest using Skype or MSN :P

yeah, maybe have it be different for each person? or different pass for each letter of the alphabet

This has too many problems and risks involved. If we were to set it up, we wouldn't be able to let people in with 500+ posts because it wouldn't be able to relate to Sal's :dead:

I think you should just stick with #Novus, if you want to actually talk to people with microphones then I suggest using Skype or MSN :P

Yeah I do chat to people from sal's on msn but I don't have that many peoples addy's and it would be a great way to get to know people on sal's.

I downloaded the TeamSpeak thing, I am so confused. :ice:

It would be sweet to have a teamspeak channel imo.

maybe not a password that can be easily leaked :queen: possibly like a post count lookup when you enter in your member name and password then if you have 500+ post your able to log in :ice:

And where do you propose we get a dedicated server from? Not to mention you're just encouraging people to spam up to 500 posts.

As Diss mentioned, youd need a server. Thats expensive. Im sure the server Sal has now couldn't handle hosting a server.