Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Justiiin

Bump In Other Places Then Market Place?

i would like bump to be in other places other then the market place...

because if my questions dont get answered, i cant double post and i cant bump

So your saying for RS questions, I don't see why not in just that area. Also we can bump in clan.

not just questions, but in general i think all topics should be able to be bumped lets say once a day, but marketplace infinite...if thats possible

not just questions, but in general i think all topics should be able to be bumped lets say once a day, but marketplace infinite...if thats possible

I don't see it needed in suggestions, wilderness and other areas. Just questions so people can get it answered.

Well, Bumping in the RuneScape questions board could be useful sometimes.

However, being able to bump everywhere once a day = we'll have topics of 1996 still alive, even if they aren't useful or needed since a big while. Infinite bumping in the marketplace = People bumping their topics 500 times a day = Official RuneScape forum marketplace = Awful.

because if my questions dont get answered, i cant double post and i cant bump
Hm, I just checked the questions section. Result: page 1 - 1 question unanswered, page 2 - 1 closed question unanswered, page 4 - 1 closed question unanswered, page 11 - 2 questions unanswered, page 13 - 2 questions unanswered, 1 closed question unanswered. And none of them were by you. Seems you don't have a problem. So why fix something that isn't broken?

--Simple--

in the past my questions would go 4 pages without being answered and i would just keep reposting, spamming the forum

I think bumping your topic once a day in the marketplace and questions forum should be allowed. And then everywhere else maybe you can bump it only once? But not if its over 7 days old.

There is only need in the Questions, Market Place and maybe we could add Forum Help. Basically, if your topic doesn't get any replies, there is no use bumping it as people have no interest -.-

if they let all the places on this forum be "bump free" then people will start to bump really old threads, and it will be chaos beond limmits.

It will get even more spammy and people will start to bump to get theyr post count up faster then they do now.

steve: well bumping a 1 day old thread has always been allowed :D.

Tho when it comes to double posting, I'v always been against double posting, and I wouldnt like to see that come in hand more then just the market place.

Edited by King Of Monra

I think bumping your topic once a day in the marketplace and questions forum should be allowed.

I agree with Steve. If your question is not answered then it seems good to be able to bump it/

~SilentWolf

I think bumping your topic once a day in the marketplace and questions forum should be allowed.

I agree with Steve. If your question is not answered then it seems good to be able to bump it/

~SilentWolf

Tho there is a problem with people asking the same question that has alradey been answered a page down, so alot of us are just tired of giving the same answer to the people over and over.

They should learn to go page 2 or 3 or 4 . or 50 for that matter, (probobly not that many pages) but people should look at the forum and see if the question they want to ask, has been answered.

~SilentWolf

Tho there is a problem with people asking the same question that has alradey been answered a page down, so alot of us are just tired of giving the same answer to the people over and over.

They should learn to go page 2 or 3 or 4 . or 50 for that matter, (probobly not that many pages) but people should look at the forum and see if the question they want to ask, has been answered.

Search feature, I don't think over half this forum knows where its located.

Most of the questions get answered, so bumping can become useful there. Otherwise, if you want to put them in the other boards, it would just ruin other topics if the topic creator isn't there.

It would just start more chaos again and we don't want that to happen here.

Since you had no RuneScape-related questions as Simple013 said, I think you are trying to dig us to a deeper hole of convincing us to bump in other places. If we do that, as said again, it would cause chaos.

~SilentWolf

Search feature, I don't think over half this forum knows where its located.

You don't need to know how to search, you go to the question place. go down at the bottom and you see "pages" then you go to page 2. 3. 4 and so on.